Jor Biden said that he's going on a malarky tour!

Unfortunately no one under 60 even knows what the word "malarky" means. But he sure does!

You know, that was a word I only heard when I was around my Grandparents. Matter of fact, I rarely hear that word used by anyone under 50, and most under 30 don't even know what it means.

If anyone didn't think that Biden was out of touch with younger people, this tour pretty much says he is. If he wanted to reach to people of my era, he would have said "no bullshit tour". If he wanted to reach out to to younger people, he should have used more current language.

Unfortunately no one under 60 even knows what the word "malarky" means. But he sure does!

I hope I get the chance to run my fingers through his long, long hairy manly man legs and watch it part and pop back into place.

"No Malarkey" ? Earth to Joe, "malarkey" isn't exactly a word that will resonate with anyone under 80 years old. Good god, who is advising this guy, Moses ?

Everyone grab your penny loafers and poodle skirts! We’re gonna have a malarkey tour!

UNDER TRUMP, EVEN ORRIN HATCH BECAME FUNNY:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-03-at-4.55.51-PM-570x600.png

Much more fun here.

Forum List

Back