Jon Gruden is suing the NFL and Roger Goodell, saying they 'sought to destroy [his] career and reputation,'

Gruden is GOAT. full statement here

Someone is saying this is allowable by the investigators because they are not private emails as they were sent to a business address, Washington owner Allen. But the investigation admitted the content of those emails were “beyond the scope of the investigation.” But were those emails a criminal matter? If not, then how do you reconcile going after Gruden’s personal comments --- in those 650,000 emails you read ---- but no other unsavory words or topics raised by all other emails and people? How do you justify publicizing Gruden’s only since it had nothing to do with the scope of the investigation? That is slander to me.

I bet if Gruden said something horrible about Donald Trump or even his wife we would have never heard about this from the NFL, nor would they have bothered leaking it to the NYTimes and WaPost. The NFL is so afraid of the woke couture they have become lockstep with them, really they’ve been bowing since Colin took a knee. The new jury in town which gets to decide what is socially acceptable and what needs to be condemned.

Go watch the NFL's YOTUBE gay add. They have blocked it from being transferred here. It's just words on a black screen with statements >>> "Football is Gay" "Football is Lesbian" "Football is Transgender" "Football is beautfiul" ...and so on. What if the nfl added at the end of this “the NFL is pro-life?” How would the culture and the MSM react? More outrage?

Good, I hope he sticks it to them big time. They destroyed a good man and a great coach over nothing.

Agreed. A person should be judged by their actions. How has he really treated his players and other staff? thats much more important than a damn tweet or email.

Yarddog Before he came back as a coach I used to enjoy his show where he would work with QB prospects going over their tapes with them and interviewing them. A brilliant football mind and the players obviously liked and respected him. This "gotcha" Woke bullshit has got to stop.

Forum List

Back