Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

Do you even know what party platforms are kiddo? :doubt:

Are you telling me that party platforms are Right Wing Characteristics?

I'm telling you that PLATFORMS are a characteristic of EVERY party.

The part where you kept clawing for substance and named only 1 party is on you.

I didn't name any party, I asked you what a Right Wing Characteristic is, and why it is capitalized. You responded with a rant about party platforms that you just admitted had nothing to do with the question I asked. Is that what passes for debate where you live?

You have always had a hard time locating your dictionary. What he is proposing is the exact opposite of a cult.

I am not asking about what he is supposedly proposing, I am talking about the fact that he never listens to facts that contradict his beliefs. He is a lot like you in that regard, but at least he doesn't believe in aliens.

At this point I think it's clear that you stating insults is "facts".

At this point I think it is clear you do not speak English.

One would think that someone who uses Guy Fawkes as an avatar would understand that shutting the government down is a good thing.

By the way, if Cruz actually said that, he failed.

So you think shutting down the Government is a good thing because you are unable to think of a solution.

I just had a flat tire. I'm going to send my car to the pound because I'm unable to think with reason. Does that make sense to you?

:wtf:

I m not unable to think of a solution, shutting the government down seems to be the least volatile option. It is a bloated monstrosity, and the only way to prove to people that they can live without it is to force them to do so for a period of time. The world did not end when the Democrats shut down the government in 1976, 3 times in 1977, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1987, or 1990, yet you want me to believe that it was a major catastrophe when the Republicans did it last year. Sorry, I was alive for all of those shutdowns, and the ones that were the responsibility of the Republicans, and not a single one of them ever caused any problems for the country or the world.

As for you taking your car to the pound, why on Earth would you do that? Do vets fix cars in your world? Can you trade it in for a homeless cat?

So you blame the Left for what Cruz did but state that it was the "least volatile" solution...Why think! Just cut funding to the Military and Veterans and everything Government.

Perhaps you can generate a smarter base. IMAGINE THAT.

Can we live without Government, yes. Are we a Government Nation........YES.

Stop trying to be a Nihilist. Understand what good the Government does and try to balance it with the bad.

Thinking is critical in our time.............and I know your flaw.

Are you telling me that party platforms are Right Wing Characteristics?

I didn't name any party, I asked you what a Right Wing Characteristic is, and why it is capitalized. You responded with a rant about party platforms that you just admitted had nothing to do with the question I asked. Is that what passes for debate where you live?

Right Wing Characteristics are described in the platforms. Don't make me do homework for you. You can use search engines, I hope........

I am not asking about what he is supposedly proposing, I am talking about the fact that he never listens to facts that contradict his beliefs. He is a lot like you in that regard, but at least he doesn't believe in aliens.

At this point I think it's clear that you stating insults is "facts".

At this point I think it is clear you do not speak English.

At this point, I'm clear you have no clue what you are debating. :eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_boohoo:
What we post on here is not definatory of our person. It is a mere aspect of a much larger whole. Isolating what people post as who they are is like touching a square inch of an elephant or barn while blindfolded and saying "I know fully what this thing is." There are many aspects of humanity that simply do not get translated onto a message board. Thus it is absurd to think we know who people are simply by a dozen posts or even a thousand.

Nothing exists in isolation and when we isolate aspects and consider them the whole we are neglecting the fundamental aspect of reality we know immediately: that nothing exists in isolation.
Besides, a link can be posted by anyone. It does not take a KKK member to post Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan: Knights Party

AntiParty claims to be against all party platforms, yet insults the Tea Party in his tag line. He claims to be an independent thinker who is always willing to listen to people, yet never admits that other people have presented facts that directly contradict his opinions. He justifies by dismissing all sources of information that contradict him as biased.

Come to think of it, I can see why you two get along.

So you agree that I am against platforms yet can't comprehend that I am against the Tea parties platform..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I think we are done here.

Where did I agree that you are against platforms? I clearly stated that you claim that is your position, not that it is your position, I then explained why no one actually believes that is your position.

Do you remember the time you started a thread intending to teach people on this forum the proper way to start a thread? Do you recall the universal contempt that was heaped on your attempt to educate people when you made so many spelling errors and grammatical mistakes that your thread was unreadable? Do you have any evidence that your English has significantly improved in the few weeks since that fiasco?

The movement today is people stating, "You are stupid" and if someone doesn't respond they are wrong?

What does that have to do with politics at all? It is basically avoiding the subject...... pre-teen behavior!

I'm curious why people that only use insults and NEVER have a fact about politics think that their insults trump unlimited information about a topic!

Last edited:
Who said I have a problem with his definition? I have a problem with your misunderstanding of what a cult is. The dictionary will help you if you give it a chance.

I ask again why are you using aliens to deflect from the fact you dont know what a cult is?

What is it I think a cult is?

The problem you seem to be having is that I didn't define cult, he did.

Yep. That dictionary is just as damaging as science to some. Science books and Dictionaries are Liberal Books.

I still haven't given a definition of the word cult, yet everyone thinks I got it wrong, even though the definition you think I used is yours. What does that say about you?

What does it say about them?

So you think shutting down the Government is a good thing because you are unable to think of a solution.

I just had a flat tire. I'm going to send my car to the pound because I'm unable to think with reason. Does that make sense to you?

:wtf:

I m not unable to think of a solution, shutting the government down seems to be the least volatile option. It is a bloated monstrosity, and the only way to prove to people that they can live without it is to force them to do so for a period of time. The world did not end when the Democrats shut down the government in 1976, 3 times in 1977, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1987, or 1990, yet you want me to believe that it was a major catastrophe when the Republicans did it last year. Sorry, I was alive for all of those shutdowns, and the ones that were the responsibility of the Republicans, and not a single one of them ever caused any problems for the country or the world.

As for you taking your car to the pound, why on Earth would you do that? Do vets fix cars in your world? Can you trade it in for a homeless cat?

So you blame the Left for what Cruz did but state that it was the "least volatile" solution...Why think! Just cut funding to the Military and Veterans and everything Government.

Perhaps you can generate a smarter base. IMAGINE THAT.

Can we live without Government, yes. Are we a Government Nation........YES.

Stop trying to be a Nihilist. Understand what good the Government does and try to balance it with the bad.

Thinking is critical in our time.............and I know your flaw.

What did Cruz do, and when did I blame the left for it?

Right Wing Characteristics are described in the platforms. Don't make me do homework for you. You can use search engines, I hope........

There is no party that calls itself Right Wing Characteristics, how can their party platform exist?

The movement today is people stating, "You are stupid" and if someone doesn't respond they are wrong?

What does that have to do with politics at all? It is basically avoiding the subject...... pre-teen behavior!

I'm curious why people that only use insults and NEVER have a fact about politics think that their insults trump unlimited information about a topic!

Why be so hard on yourself? If you don't like the way you argue, change.

What is it I think a cult is?

The problem you seem to be having is that I didn't define cult, he did.

Yep. That dictionary is just as damaging as science to some. Science books and Dictionaries are Liberal Books.

I still haven't given a definition of the word cult, yet everyone thinks I got it wrong, even though the definition you think I used is yours. What does that say about you?

Let me google that for you

Cults 101: Checklist of Cult Characteristics

UMAD.

Clearly you have been scrambling for a way out of the turd the Right wing has held. I'm enjoying the show :D

You have been more "progressive" in your last 2 pages than ever in history I would think. Because you can't hold your debate without change. WEIRD how that works.

He's typing a response to me stating that the Right has been stupid lately. Let's see if he follows through.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8kwxlHf0cE]Jindal: GOP must "stop being the stupid party" - YouTube[/ame]

And, again, I never gave a definition of cult, nor did I say yours was incorrect. I simply responded to your post, and since that point everyone, including you, has taken exception with the fact that the definition you used is wrong.

But, please, keep arguing with yourself, it is fun to watch.

And, again, I never gave a definition of cult, nor did I say yours was incorrect. I simply responded to your post, and since that point everyone, including you, has taken exception with the fact that the definition you used is wrong.

But, please, keep arguing with yourself, it is fun to watch.[/QUOTE]<--------------LOL
So in your statement, you say; "I never said your definition of a cult was incorrect" then try to turn it on me and then follow it up with, "with the fact that the definition was wrong"

VERY BRAINY!

Last edited:
Let's end this debate right now.

Use ANY internet search engine. .........ANY!

My perspective of a Cult is due to it's definition. Your attack on me because a words definition is bias.

Think more, talk less.

Good night.

UMAD.

Clearly you have been scrambling for a way out of the turd the Right wing has held. I'm enjoying the show :D

You have been more "progressive" in your last 2 pages than ever in history I would think. Because you can't hold your debate without change. WEIRD how that works.

Unlike you, I am neither right, nor left, wing. One thing both wings of politics has in common is that they want more government, I want just enough to be able to tell it to F*** Off when it gets in my way. I have actually said that I want to cut all government spending, including defense. I am willing to defend my position with facts and figures because it is a position based on facts and figures, not an opinion based on fantasy.

I have spelled out, in detail, why you are wrong about things right here in this thread. Your response was to not participate in the debate for over a week, and then come back and pretend that no one has any facts or links to back up their position. The strange thing is that you are the one that doesn't have any facts, and that is why you resort to obfuscation.

But, please, keep arguing with yourself, it is fun to watch.[/QUOTE]<--------------LOL
So in your statement, you say; "I never said your definition of a cult was incorrect" then try to turn it on me and then follow it up with, "with the fact that the definition was wrong"

VERY BRAINY!

Is that what I did? I could have sworn I said you took exception to the fact that your definition was wrong.

Wait, I did.

Want to try again?

Let's end this debate right now.

Use ANY internet search engine. .........ANY!

My perspective of a Cult is due to it's definition. Your attack on me because a words definition is bias.

Think more, talk less.

Good night.

Tell you what, use any search engine, including actually reading this thread, and show me where I had a problem with your definition. After you do that you can complain about me not understanding what a cult is. Until you do, the only person you can complain about is you because you are the only person in this thread who has offered an actual opinion on what one is. All I did was use your definition, right or wrong, to point out that you meet the parameters of a cult. The reason I can say that is that you never pay attention to any facts that don't fit your agenda, refuse categorically to read anything from some sources, and have exhibited all the characteristics of a small mind.

By the way, you really should read my signature some day, you might see a pretty good description of a cult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back