Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

YOU are 100% correct and THANK YOU.

One of the biggest measures a cult takes is ensuring the people in the cult have not ability to receive new information from outside sources. Which is why I can question the Right Wing and they call me a traitor Leftist Liberal Democrat.

In reality, they don't question why they aren't allowed to listen to mainstream media but only a small group that has a very different ideology.

Cults rule the small minded.

How many people are in your cult?

You have always had a hard time locating your dictionary. What he is proposing is the exact opposite of a cult.

Ok then explain. First off, explain who is "he".......................Seems simple.
If you want a debate, then ask the proper question. You seem to jump in and attack my definition of a Cult when anyone can research what a cult is.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice.

My brain hurts for the people that don't care to learn. It's embarrassing for 'Merica.

I don't "hate" any party. But the Tea Party is working on it. Their message is profit driven.

Does this challenge my perspective as an Anti_party? Because I can challenge a parties platform? No. It solidifies my stance because I am smart enough to challenge a parties platform. This doesn't mean you have to agree with me, Im not a party, Im a person with an opinion and your opinion should be yours, not mine.

Considering that the TEA party isn't an organized one how could you "hate" them? But then I remember you're a progressive, and progs do hate just about everyone and everything.

So you don't recognize that Ted Cruz openly stated he wants to shut down the Government and then the Government followed through.

Clearly you don't read.

:lol::lol::lol: So, how many TEA party members are there in Congress? The Senate? Who is their national chair person? Where is their HQ? When was it incorporated as a political party and by whom?

Cue Jeopardy music....

Sorry bub. YOu don't know what an Oxymoron is. You meant sarcasm. Sorry.

Thanks for educating me. I was so confused.......lol

Hey..........I didn't educate you..............

You can research what "Oxymoron" means on your own time..................

Why are you wasting pages here?

move·ment
ˈmo͞ovmənt/
noun
an act of changing physical location or position or of having this changed.
"a slight movement of the upper body"
synonyms: motion, move; More
an arrival or departure of an aircraft.
an act of defecation.
noun: bowel movement; plural noun: bowel movements
the activities and whereabouts of someone, especially during a particular period of time.
"your movements and telephone conversations are recorded"
the general activity or bustle of people or things in a particular place.
"the scene was almost devoid of movement"
the progressive development of a poem or story.
"the novel shows minimal concern for narrative movement"
a change or development in something.
"movements in the underlying financial markets"
synonyms: development, change, fluctuation, variation More
a group of people working together to advance their shared political, social, or artistic ideas.
"the labor movement"
synonyms: political group, party, faction, wing, lobby, camp More
a campaign undertaken by a group of people working together.
"a movement to declare war on poverty"
synonyms: campaign, crusade, drive, push More
MUSIC
a principal division of a longer musical work, self-sufficient in terms of key, tempo, and structure.
"the slow movement of his violin concerto"
synonyms: part, section, division More
the moving parts of a mechanism, especially a clock or watch.
Origin
late Middle English: via Old French from medieval Latin movimentum, from Latin movere ‘to move.’

See definition #2 and the associated synonyms. Party and movement are synonyms. Thus anti-party movement is an oxymoron, a contradiction of terms.

ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

Considering that the TEA party isn't an organized one how could you "hate" them? But then I remember you're a progressive, and progs do hate just about everyone and everything.

So you don't recognize that Ted Cruz openly stated he wants to shut down the Government and then the Government followed through.

Clearly you don't read.

:lol::lol::lol: So, how many TEA party members are there in Congress? The Senate? Who is their national chair person? Where is their HQ? When was it incorporated as a political party and by whom?

Cue Jeopardy music....

You are clearly confusing the Republican Party with the Libertarian and Tea Party. Grover Norquist, Libertarian, has been dictating the Republicans for a long time. He made all Republicans/Rightists sign a "No new taxes no matter what" statement. Eventually nearly every Right Winger had to sign this bill otherwise, they wouldn't be accepted into Congress. And the people who were "traitors" to the bill would be vorted out, like Bush the first who raised taxes to pay for his war.

This movement of "I want it all and I want it for free" didn't end there. Last election we saw Romney state what he was going to do but couldn't back it up with numbers. Science/
Math is hard on some.

Romney lost because he was one of the 1% that doesn't pay taxes due to Corporations buying Politicians and outsourcing his banking. Today, top Corporations and the Rich put money overseas to prevent American Taxation.

Your question was very valid and humerous. What politician is Tea Party! LOL! Only the dumbest. The Tea Party stands for everything other parties do except for the free market. Seems you can find your standing with more educated parties, except for the free market which the Constitution stands against via the Commerce Clause.

But Libertarians and Tea Party hate the Commerce Clause. They stand by the Constitution until it's brought up.

Thanks for educating me. I was so confused.......lol

move·ment
ˈmo͞ovmənt/
noun
an act of defecation.
the activities and whereabouts of someone, especially during a particular period of time.
a group of people working together to advance their shared political, social, or artistic ideas.
"the labor movement"
MUSIC
a principal division of a longer musical work, self-sufficient in terms of key, tempo, and structure.
Origin
late Middle English: via Old French from medieval Latin movimentum, from Latin movere ‘to move.’

See definition #2 and the associated synonyms. Party and movement are synonyms. Thus anti-party movement is an oxymoron, a contradiction of terms.

Awesome post. You defined "movement" and not the topic we were discussing, "Oxymoron". Typical.

Last edited:

Clearly you don't read.

Cue Jeopardy music....

You are clearly confusing the Republican Party with the Libertarian and Tea Party. Grover Norquist, Libertarian, has been dictating the Republicans for a long time. He made all Republicans/Rightists sign a "No new taxes no matter what" statement. Eventually nearly every Right Winger had to sign this bill otherwise, they wouldn't be accepted into Congress. And the people who were "traitors" to the bill would be vorted out, like Bush the first who raised taxes to pay for his war.

This movement of "I want it all and I want it for free" didn't end there. Last election we saw Romney state what he was going to do but couldn't back it up with numbers. Science/
Math is hard on some.

Romney lost because he was one of the 1% that doesn't pay taxes due to Corporations buying Politicians and outsourcing his banking. Today, top Corporations and the Rich put money overseas to prevent American Taxation.

Your question was very valid and humerous. What politician is Tea Party! LOL! Only the dumbest. The Tea Party stands for everything other parties do except for the free market. Seems you can find your standing with more educated parties, except for the free market which the Constitution stands against via the Commerce Clause.

But Libertarians and Tea Party hate the Commerce Clause. They stand by the Constitution until it's brought up.

You didn't answer my questions. Try again.

move·ment
ˈmo͞ovmənt/
noun
an act of defecation.
"the labor movement"
MUSIC
Origin

Awesome post. You defined "movement" and not the topic we were discussing, "Oxymoron". Typical.

AntiParty, you have just been schooled. Don't worry, no tuition is required this time.

move·ment
ˈmo͞ovmənt/
noun
an act of defecation.
"the labor movement"
MUSIC
Origin

AntiParty, you have just been schooled. Don't worry, no tuition is required this time.

I was schooled huh? LOL. Better read back kids.

So lets get this right.... If you ONLY hate the right, only attack the right only criticize the right and NEVER, not once make any complaint or disagreement with the left that makes you anti party? You people are beyond stupid and such poor liars.

Use your critical thinking skills. How do you know what someone does or does not do unless you are a stalker?

By inviting them to offer a link, which has been done a dozen times.

I don't "hate" any party. But the Tea Party is working on it. Their message is profit driven.

Does this challenge my perspective as an Anti_party? Because I can challenge a parties platform? No. It solidifies my stance because I am smart enough to challenge a parties platform. This doesn't mean you have to agree with me, Im not a party, Im a person with an opinion and your opinion should be yours, not mine.

I wish the Tea Party were far more profit driven than it is.

Unfortunately, it often seems to be driven by social issues. A strong advocate for the nobility of trade, the fact that the most honorable method that people have to deal with each other is the trade of value for value, would be a major gain for this naiton. Early on, that is what the Tea Party was. Then the Republicans coopted it, and interjected social causes, poluting the message and limiting appeal.

Clearly you don't read.

That would be easier to recognize if it were factual - but it isn't.

Obama's Fascist Care is the worst piece of legislation to ever win passage in this nation. Cruz opposing the implementation of this holocaust is admirable.

So lets get this right.... If you ONLY hate the right, only attack the right only criticize the right and NEVER, not once make any complaint or disagreement with the left that makes you anti party? You people are beyond stupid and such poor liars.

Use your critical thinking skills. How do you know what someone does or does not do unless you are a stalker?

By inviting them to offer a link, which has been done a dozen times.

What makes you think you are worthy of being given a link? How does a link tell you what they do and who they criticize? I didnt know you keep logs of what you do in life on the internet for everyone to see.

Last edited:
What makes you think you are worthy of being given a link? How does a link tell you what they do and who they criticize? I didnt know you keep logs of what you do in life on the internet for everyone to see.

This is a message board; you are what you post.

Want to prove you're not a partisan hack, link to something non-partisan.

This isn't that difficult to grasp.

This is a message board; you are what you post.

Want to prove you're not a partisan hack, link to something non-partisan.

This isn't that difficult to grasp.

This message board does not define anyone. What kind of loser mentality do you have to actually believe that? :lol:

What do you mean by prove? What makes you think anyone has to prove something...to you of all people? :lol:

Yes its difficult to grasp. You dont know very much about a person just by what is posted on a message board. I guess thats why people like you get Catfished online.

Last edited:

Clearly you don't read.

One would think that someone who uses Guy Fawkes as an avatar would understand that shutting the government down is a good thing.

By the way, if Cruz actually said that, he failed.

Forum List

Back