Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Anti-Party is a complex stance. It basically means you don't and won't submit to a political parties platform. Anyone that has been in politics for more than a year has seen people justify HORRIBLE things because they think, "If I justify this, we might win and become the greater good"

My movement is don't justify anything. I believe in single topic, single opinion (no matter what a platform says). Believe in your opinion and follow your opinion. If the majority vote against your opinion, then that is what the Constitution wanted. People to vote and EVERYONES vote matters.

Never let a group of people persuade your decision on a topic! That is everything wrong with America today.

The good side of being me is I openly accept and learn from new information and study it to ensure it's true.

The bad side of being me is when someone corrects me I'm morally obligated to tell that person they were correct and I was wrong. This use to happen a lot more, but not so much anymore. Because when you feel shame for losing the argument you naturally don't want to lose and want to learn.

Last edited:
Anti-Party is a complex stance. It basically means you don't and won't submit to a political parties platform. Anyone that has been in politics for more than a year has seen people justify HORRIBLE things because they think, "If I justify this, we might win and become the greater good"

My movement is don't justify anything. I believe in single topic, single opinion (no matter what a platform says). Believe in your opinion and follow your opinion. If the majority vote against your opinion, then that is what the Constitution wanted. People to vote and EVERYONES vote matters.

Never let a group of people persuade your decision on a topic! That is everything wrong with America today.

The good side of being me is I openly accept and learn from new information and study it to ensure it's true.

The bad side of being me is when someone corrects me I'm morally obligated to tell that person they were correct and I was wrong. This use to happen a lot more, but not so much anymore. Because when you feel shame for losing the argument you naturally don't want to lose and want to learn.

Humm, the anti-anti drop outs want to recruit more dropouts. All you freaking pot heads disguised as libertarians or you low information types who think that dropping out is a positive statement really need is an education and/or set of balls and join the Tea Party to make the GOP more responsive or join CPUSA to influence your left wing agenda for democrats.

Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

I agree with your basic premise (if you're being completely honest). However, I look at your signature line and see that you're already "anti-Tea-Party" so I wonder if you aren't really a Progressive. Nonetheless, your OP states pretty much what I believe.

I was a Republican for years and years and almost always vote Republican (sometimes because it's the lesser of two evils) but I did remove my name from their rosters. I am now registered with the Libertarian AND the Constitution Parties and also support many of the Tea Party candidates (the intelligent ones). I do NOT follow any Party line. I follow my conscience and stand for what I believe.

I am very conservative but have already ostracized some of my fellow conservatives because I don't follow the Republican mantra, lock-step. Sorry about that but I simply can't buy the Patriot Act; the open southern border; the Department of Homeland Security; America's police-state mentality; the Federal Reserve Bank; any compromise on on my right to keep and bear arms; and a couple of other issues.

So ... you and I likely don't agree on many issues but at least we agree on the OP.

Last edited:
Isn't this a bit like the Libertarian Party?

That is NOTHING like the Libertarian party.

The Libertarian party is more like the Amish. They shun you if you don't believe in everything they believe in. It's very cultish. I'm sure many, MANY Republicans have heard this before. They aren't ready to accept the extremes of the Libertarian party so they are labeled as a "neo-con" or a "liberal" and part of the problem.

The Libertarian party is one of the biggest jokes out there. Every party should focus on Liberty. But to make every decision based on Liberty would mean a stupid party. Libertarians openly state that they should be able to own RPG's and carry them in a mall. Who has the Liberty in that situation? I feel more liberated in the Country we live in today where I don't have to worry about some nut bag carrying an RPG in a mall or driving a tank.

My stance is NOTHING like the least thought out stance in political parties.

Humm, the anti-anti drop outs want to recruit more dropouts. All you freaking pot heads disguised as libertarians or you low information types who think that dropping out is a positive statement really need is an education and/or set of balls and join the Tea Party to make the GOP more responsive or join CPUSA to influence your left wing agenda for democrats.

You just keep justifying everything your party does that is wrong. Never question your party and never have individual thought :eusa_clap:

Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

If you study what the term "Conservative" actually means it means "unwilling to change".

What we see today is lot's of people unwilling to research anything . The Left tends to research their topics so I follow more topics of the Left than from the Right. That's no secret. What you missed is that I don't follow the Left into their bad sides like no voter ID and Abortion and others.

You did what I stated earlier. You shunned me the instant I didn't believe in everything you believe in. Basic cult style behavior.

Learn more man/ or woman. (Did saying man or woman make me a liberal, because I almost typed "man" by default but thought it though and guessed you could be a female)

Anti-party??? You fuckin nerds!

[YOUTUBE]WccfbPQNMbg[/YOUTUBE]

"Let's get a party goin" is the exact opposite of what I'm talking about.....I'm not sure why people can't comprehend thinking for themselves.......Anti-Party isn't a party........It's more of a thought process if anything.

"Let's get a party goin" is the exact opposite of what I'm talking about.....I'm not sure why people can't comprehend thinking for themselves.......Anti-Party isn't a party........It's more of a thought process if anything.

You know how you could make your "anti-party" better? Make it into a party. Your screen name should REALLY be "Anti 'Current' Parties."

Last edited:

I agree with your basic premise (if you're being completely honest). However, I look at your signature line and see that you're already "anti-Tea-Party" so I wonder if you aren't really a Progressive. Nonetheless, your OP states pretty much what I believe.

I was a Republican for years and years and almost always vote Republican (sometimes because it's the lesser of two evils) but I did remove my name from their rosters. I am now registered with the Libertarian AND the Constitution Parties and also support many of the Tea Party candidates (the intelligent ones). I do NOT follow any Party line. I follow my conscience and stand for what I believe.

I am very conservative but have already ostracized some of my fellow conservatives because I don't follow the Republican mantra, lock-step. Sorry about that but I simply can't buy the Patriot Act; the open southern border; the Department of Homeland Security; America's police-state mentality; the Federal Reserve Bank; any compromise on on my right to keep and bear arms; and a couple of other issues.

So ... you and I likely don't agree on many issues but at least we agree on the OP.

I honestly couldn't read your post man. You said;
"I agree with your basic premise (if you're being completely honest). However, I look at your signature line and see that you're already "anti-Tea-Party"

You, like the others, missed my entire point. THINK FOR YOURSELF! IT'S NOT A PARTY! Yes, I think the Tea Party is the least educated party in politics! But guess what, they have some good points also! Sadly, every other party shares those good points and the Tea Parties stance to spit on the Constitutions Commerce Clause makes me sick. Today, the tea party is just a bunch of people who want profit over humanity.

I'll always side with Humanity over profit as long as that humanity isn't sloth.

You know how you could make your "anti-party" better? Make it into a party. Your screen name should REALLY be "Anti 'Current' Parties."

My movement has nothing to do with current or historic parties. It has to do with single topic, single opinion. Let me repeat that. Single topic, single opinion.

But when you are single topic/single opinion you get proven wrong sometimes. It's important to be a man or woman and admit when you are wrong. I've only had to go through that maybe 3 times in the last year.

My stance is always correct and FOR A REASON. I'm a REAL Patriot.

Last edited:
The 2 party system is a problem.. Only 5 people run this country because of it. NOTHING gets done in Congress if Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell are against it.

And they don't actually have convictions other than hating each and winning.. OTH -- you are correct -- the Libertarian is TOO dogmatic about Liberty. But I am an active advocate of 3rd party politics because the only way you DEPOSE of parties that won't reform is to create new ones.

And you cannot reform if you are not organized. Plain and simple.. You and I don't owe our vote to ANY party.. But waiting for the right candidates to just magically appear out those parties is a lost cause..

Take a look at the gauntlet you have to run to get a Prez candidate on all 50 state ballots. Something only the Libertarian party has achieved in alternative politics in decades.. It's rigged and the choices are nearly none-existent..

Except he has made ZERO posts and ZERO threads on the Democratic party or the Liberal position.

MAYBE THATS WHY IT TAKES MORE PEOPLE JOINING THIS MOVEMENT
to be against domination by any party
so each person brings in what they are against
collectively thats opposition to any political side or agenda
except pts of agreement where all paths intersect in agreement

like agreeing on the bill of rights, code of ethics for govt service,
fourteenth amendment. we keep the basics and leave the rest to ppl's free choice

so if you are the check against anti party going too far left
we definitely need someone like you to keep it centered

Spoken like somone who finally got tired of getting beaten up on these pages because his Party's policies and actions were too often indefensible and his Party's unholy alliance with the MSM was too often leaving him unprepared for battle against Conservative posters.

To borrow from our Founding Fathers: a decent respect for the opinions of your formerly fellow Liberals requires that you should declare the causes which compel you to this separation from their rancorous ranks.

I don't blame you.

It's the only smart thing to do.

To me this OP is a joke as the original poster is pretty much lock stock and barrel with the Democrats. Therefore, his statement of being an anti-party is Hypocritical to me.

He also is against the TEA Party who are fiscal conservatives who also want a return to the Constitutional basics and limits to Gov't that has quite frankly grown too big for it's britches.

Given that the Status Quo politicians from both parties are whores to the highest bidder. They just whore themselves out to different organizations, so I'm for taking out as many Status Quo politicians as possible. We are destroying our currency by refusing to face the FACT that we can't afford the current size of Gov't. Our Debt is ever growing to a point of no return. And the Federal Reserve and the Banks that control our currency only want more debt. They have created a system that needs more debt to survive as they don't have the assets to even come close to paying their potential liabilities. Which is exactly why they were bailed out to over 16 TRILLION at the back door of the Federal Reserve after the crash.

Did we fix this................NO.............We are now set up for another crash which could very well be worse than the last as they have to borrow to just make margin. The IMF over in Europe is doing the same, as many EURO countries economies would be toast without IMF FIAT money being inserted.

It is time for the bankers to lose control of printing our currency.
It is time to make the hard cuts to stop this out of control debt.
It is time to end Free Trade and force a level playing field on foreign countries that don't play by the same rules we do. Thus giving them a market advantage that prevents production of products in this country.

Anyway, just a quick hit at this OP. Have to go to work so those that want to live off the Gov't tit can get their money.

Forum List

Back