Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

Unlike you, I am neither right, nor left, wing. One thing both wings of politics has in common is that they want more government, I want just enough to be able to tell it to F*** Off when it gets in my way. I have actually said that I want to cut all government spending, including defense. I am willing to defend my position with facts and figures because it is a position based on facts and figures, not an opinion based on fantasy.

I have spelled out, in detail, why you are wrong about things right here in this thread. Your response was to not participate in the debate for over a week, and then come back and pretend that no one has any facts or links to back up their position. The strange thing is that you are the one that doesn't have any facts, and that is why you resort to obfuscation.

Yea, you spelled it out perfectly. You don't understand my position because we hold different positions.

I am Anti-Party and you are Anti-Government. It's as simple as that. "I want to cut all government spending" is Anti-American. YOU are no Patriot and have no concept of We The People.

You stated, "I want to cut all tax funding including Defense"

You are a weakness to America and care more about your pocket book than the reason your pocket book has so much money in it. THINK ABOUT THAT.

You state that I don't have any facts. I don't post anything but facts and encourage people to prove my facts wrong, so I have facts and not bias nonsense. There is a reason 99.9% of people who respond to me state short insulting statements, because I hold facts, math, statistics, history, EDUCATION.

Anyone who believes that government spending is too high across the board is anti-American? Show me that this is a fact and post some supporting arguments, since I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you can't provide evidence other than your own opinion and anecdote.

YOU didn't say you wanted to cut spending across the board. YOU stated you wanted to all taxes to defense.

Perhaps your wording was the flaw.

I want to cut -->SOME<-- tax funding towards defense too. Anyone with a brain would. But when you state, "I want to cut tax funding to the robotic squirrel" it sounds like you want to cut all funding, not minimize funding.

Either way, we are selling our enemies our old weapons so the Military Industrial Complex can profit (corporations that donate to politicians).

For future reference, saying you will defend your opinion is not actually defending your opinion.

I do not think you take sides when you correct my statements because you have never corrected my statements. All you have done is repeat the same things that I have already proven were wrong and declare yourself the winner of the debate, just like you are now.

It is not an opinion, it is a statement of fact. If you were actually able to change your mind about something you would admit that you were wrong when you make a statement that is provably false.

There you go accusing me of calling you a leftist again. I don't see how me not calling you a leftist simply because I disagree with you reflects badly on me, but I am not a religious zealot so I lack the ability to rationalize that you use to reach that conclusion.

For the record, I am saying you are wrong. That has nothing to do with what side of the aisle you are on, it is simply a matter of being wrong. Your deflection into claiming that I am calling you a leftist has absolutely no bearing on that, and is not something I have actually done. You just reflexively defend yourself by claiming you are not a leftist whenever anyone proves you are wrong about anything.

"defend your opinion does not mean defend your opinion"?............Not reading anything past that. I want to educate myself and clearly this will get me no where.

You didn't read past the part where you saw something I didn't write?

Not sure how I am supposed to feel about that. I should point out that seeing things that are not there, AKA hallucinations, is symptomatic of some rather severe mental illnesses, and that maybe, just maybe, you should look into getting help for that. Then again, I am not really a nice person, so I might not point that out after all.

Post #330. It was your statement.

"defend your opinion does not mean defend your opinion"?............Not reading anything past that. I want to educate myself and clearly this will get me no where.

You didn't read past the part where you saw something I didn't write?

Not sure how I am supposed to feel about that. I should point out that seeing things that are not there, AKA hallucinations, is symptomatic of some rather severe mental illnesses, and that maybe, just maybe, you should look into getting help for that. Then again, I am not really a nice person, so I might not point that out after all.

Post #330. It was your statement.

The one where I said: "For future reference, saying you will defend your opinion is not actually defending your opinion," and you read: "(D)efend your opinion does not mean defend your opinion"? Is that the one you are talking about?

Like I said, seeing things.

Yea, you spelled it out perfectly. You don't understand my position because we hold different positions.

I am Anti-Party and you are Anti-Government. It's as simple as that. "I want to cut all government spending" is Anti-American. YOU are no Patriot and have no concept of We The People.

You are a weakness to America and care more about your pocket book than the reason your pocket book has so much money in it. THINK ABOUT THAT.

You state that I don't have any facts. I don't post anything but facts and encourage people to prove my facts wrong, so I have facts and not bias nonsense. There is a reason 99.9% of people who respond to me state short insulting statements, because I hold facts, math, statistics, history, EDUCATION.

Anyone who believes that government spending is too high across the board is anti-American? Show me that this is a fact and post some supporting arguments, since I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you can't provide evidence other than your own opinion and anecdote.

YOU didn't say you wanted to cut spending across the board. YOU stated you wanted to all taxes to defense.

I want to cut -->SOME<-- tax funding towards defense too. Anyone with a brain would. But when you state, "I want to cut tax funding to the robotic squirrel" it sounds like you want to cut all funding, not minimize funding.

Either way, we are selling our enemies our old weapons so the Military Industrial Complex can profit (corporations that donate to politicians).

Another example of you seeing things that are not there.

My opinion is... The two partiers are corrupt and they do it absolutely. No matter who gets in. They are in their system. They control the money and the message also the power once inside government. The only true way to be free of them is forced term limits. Once they are elected vote them out and let none of them make a career out of sucking at the public trough. Remain freer longer GO incumbent head hunting. Or the IRS could target you next year...muhwahhhhhh

You are on your way there and thank you. But you had better believe it's not a two party problem, it's EVERY party.

In order for "the people" to hear about you today you have to pay media a hefty sum of money. Competition in this arena causes some of the good politicians with good views to accept VERY LARGE donations from Corporations they normally wouldn't accept or promote. Then, the politician changes his/her tone and starts justifying what is naturally wrong. Sadly, the blind people that can't think for themselves are busy and will repeat whatever that politician says because of his/her views from the past, or, pre- purchase.

HERE is the boundary that some people meet. Some think that politicians get crazy because of the power complex when they get in power. Libertarians, Tea Party etc.

Others follow the money and watch what Corporations are spending thousands/millions on that politician and controlling his/her actions.

It's CERTAINLY not a power complex. It's a monetary complex. If I remember correctly, the person with the most money wins the election 90% of the time. THAT SHOULD DISTURB YOU!

I tend to think that it shouldn't cost money to get on the media. I think that the person with the best perspective will get the most attention via the People. I tend to wonder why the biggest media donors, in return, get campaign funding from that media. (The media controls the politician.......not the other way around. And yes...........the media is a Corporation who's only desire is profit)

"The problem" is more Citizens United than any party. That's the most common sense place to start. But this problem has been one since day 1. The rich buy politicians, straight up and easily.

Last edited:

Gotcha. I actually stated no such thing, but I did misunderstand what you were getting at. Nvm.

My opinion is... The two partiers are corrupt and they do it absolutely. No matter who gets in. They are in their system. They control the money and the message also the power once inside government. The only true way to be free of them is forced term limits. Once they are elected vote them out and let none of them make a career out of sucking at the public trough. Remain freer longer GO incumbent head hunting. Or the IRS could target you next year...muhwahhhhhh

You are on your way there and thank you. But you had better believe it's not a two party problem, it's EVERY party.

In order for "the people" to hear about you today you have to pay media a hefty sum of money. Competition in this arena causes some of the good politicians with good views to accept VERY LARGE donations from Corporations they normally wouldn't accept or promote. Then, the politician changes his/her tone and starts justifying what is naturally wrong. Sadly, the blind people that can't think for themselves are busy and will repeat whatever that politician says because of his/her views from the past, or, pre- purchase.

HERE is the boundary that some people meet. Some think that politicians get crazy because of the power complex when they get in power. Libertarians, Tea Party etc.

Others follow the money and watch what Corporations are spending thousands/millions on that politician and controlling his/her actions.

It's CERTAINLY not a power complex. It's a monetary complex. If I remember correctly, the person with the most money wins the election 90% of the time. THAT SHOULD DISTURB YOU!

I tend to think that it shouldn't cost money to get on the media. I think that the person with the best perspective will get the most attention via the People. I tend to wonder why the biggest media donors, in return, get campaign funding from that media. (The media controls the politician.......not the other way around. And yes...........the media is a Corporation who's only desire is profit)

"The problem" is more Citizens United than any party. That's the most common sense place to start. But this problem has been one since day 1. The rich buy politicians, straight up and easily.

It is the two party's system. They control the rules for getting there in each state. What your advocating is campaign limits on spending. Thats been said before. But my issue is you still have the repugs and demoncrats in control of the hen house once elected and no member will get anywhere in government without their support you couldnt get elected to a chair much less pass major legislation limiting the power of the incumbent politicians. Lets look at the media- IT is made up of their wives and husbands also some like Huckabe and Scarborough are ex two partiers. The media will hang out together and are friends ex politicos and current politicos and so called journalists are all the same people. So saying its the money misses one important issue- THE MEDIA IS part of the system the two party's are a part of. Thats why it isnt objective anymore. These are all the same people!

Limiting the money is like building a fence around a chicken coupe, while the fox is in it, lol.

"It that there"?.....anyway.

Typos R us.

I'm fully aware of the Tea Party platform, but ty for posting it for others.

You are correct about the platform. Most parties want to meet all of those goals, not just the Tea Party.

Not the democrats, they oppose virtually everything on that list.

The big difference is how they act. We don't lower taxation by shutting down the government. That is what a child would do when he can't figure out his test, he would throw down his pencil and walk out.

"Shutting down government" is a bullshit term created by the demagogues of the DNC press. What was shut down, exactly? Oh yes, the REAL child threw a tantrum and SPENT funds to block access by vets to WWII memorials, but you sure didn't see the fat and lazy federal bureaucracy doing without.

You have to have the ability to think if you want to be a part of politics and government even at the lowest levels.

Government doesn't seek those who think, rather those who obey without question.

Also, the Tea party fights to free markets for profits.

I assume you mean they fight to maintain free markets and the profit motive?]

I should hope that the TEA party would do so.

If you haven't seen this im embarrassed for you. I'm all about less government until my child has a toy made in China with lead paint on it.

That's nice.

But since that toy rides in on a Unicorn, it's of little concern.

The tea party never compromises on the free market,

I would hope not.

they just want it free for profit.

As any rational and thinking person would.

Perhaps a "no lead paint in toys but stop the excessive method used for scraping paint off of homes". You see, you can recognize that it costs thousands of dollars to use drop clothes and dispose of lead paint properly while also understanding that lead paint regulations are good for our children. Understand?

There is no lead paint on toys. It's been prohibited since the 60's. If Chinese manufacturers are using lead, they are violating both U.S. and Chinese law, so I would expect this infallible goverment you so love to stop them.

NOT ALL REGULATIONS ARE BAD REGULATIONS............................

And?

to make every decision based on Liberty would mean a stupid party.

All I need to read. Dumb as ever.

You and thousands of others can't comprehend that. Liberty no matter what will create a stupid America. That's a fact. We already tried it!

What is more free to you? A 12 year old carrying an AK47 in school because that 12 year old has 100% Liberty? Or a school that doesn't allow a 12 year old to carry guns? I personally don't believe in no carry zones but the opposite is the ignorance of carry no matter what.

I personally think my children are safer if they aren't allowed to carry guns in pre-school. Color me crazy all you want :)..........And if you think parents would NEVER let their children carry in school.........you haven't seen 2014 have you....

It is the two party's system. They control the rules for getting there in each state. What your advocating is campaign limits on spending. Thats been said before. But my issue is you still have the repugs and demoncrats in control of the hen house once elected and no member will get anywhere in government without their support you couldnt get elected to a chair much less pass major legislation limiting the power of the incumbent politicians. Lets look at the media- IT is made up of their wives and husbands also some like Huckabe and Scarborough are ex two partiers. The media will hang out together and are friends ex politicos and current politicos and so called journalists are all the same people. So saying its the money misses one important issue- THE MEDIA IS part of the system the two party's are a part of. Thats why it isnt objective anymore. These are all the same people!

Limiting the money is like building a fence around a chicken coupe, while the fox is in it, lol.

I respect your opinion and I use to be where you are.

The rules on getting elected are based on who gets the most "news". People hate politics, they actually want the news to tell them who the best candidates are. The news networks receive and donate millions of dollars during elections.

The big flaw in your current and my former opinion is this. Why are ABC, NBC and CBS all in Obama's top ten campaign donors?..................You probably think it's politicians controlling media when in fact it's media controlling politicians, via, donations.

Media are Corporations too, make no mistake. Of course they hid under aliases during election such as "Disney" so people wouldn't understand the source. All it takes is a smart person researching "who owns Disney" to find out truth.

TRUE MEDIA will follow the story if it gains attention. If the best person is right for the job, and the people react with interest, the media will follow because the people will want to hear more.

Being a part of this MONEY driven corruption is everything I'm against.

WE THE PEOPLE run this country, not the Corporations. If you don't trust the people, that's on you. Fox News is teaching that very tactic. Fox News is teaching to stop trusting the people because the people don't know what is best for them anymore. Every part of this is DIRECTLY unconstitutional and profit driven.

"It that there"?.....anyway.

Typos R us.

I'm fully aware of the Tea Party platform, but ty for posting it for others.

You are correct about the platform. Most parties want to meet all of those goals, not just the Tea Party.

Not the democrats, they oppose virtually everything on that list.

"Shutting down government" is a bullshit term created by the demagogues of the DNC press. What was shut down, exactly? Oh yes, the REAL child threw a tantrum and SPENT funds to block access by vets to WWII memorials, but you sure didn't see the fat and lazy federal bureaucracy doing without.

Government doesn't seek those who think, rather those who obey without question.

I assume you mean they fight to maintain free markets and the profit motive?]

I should hope that the TEA party would do so.

That's nice.

But since that toy rides in on a Unicorn, it's of little concern.

I would hope not.

As any rational and thinking person would.

Perhaps a "no lead paint in toys but stop the excessive method used for scraping paint off of homes". You see, you can recognize that it costs thousands of dollars to use drop clothes and dispose of lead paint properly while also understanding that lead paint regulations are good for our children. Understand?

There is no lead paint on toys. It's been prohibited since the 60's. If Chinese manufacturers are using lead, they are violating both U.S. and Chinese law, so I would expect this infallible goverment you so love to stop them.

NOT ALL REGULATIONS ARE BAD REGULATIONS............................

And?

AGAIN, I can't read past your very first sentence. What do you know about the Left Wing parties? I'll bet the only thing you know about them is what was taught to you by Fox News or another bias source.

If you want to be truly educated in politics, you have to educate yourself in ALL PARTIES. I know, it's time consuming. But think of how much time you will save posting bias posts.

(update) I read more and wished I didn't. He blamed the Left for the shutdown............Crazy how Ted Cruz openly put that on the floor and the Left spread information of the threat for WEEKS before the shutdown and the Republicans and Fox news never mentioned it. There is even paperwork that openly talks about the forced shutdown if there is no cooperation! Signed by the Right, not the Left!

Now THIS is your gem statement; "Government doesn't seek those who think, rather those who obey without question. " This statement proves in full that you have no clue about the Constitution or Government in general. This is simply amazing.

Government isn't the people you see them as. GOVERNMENT are the people hired to do what THE PEOPLE want them to do. History has showed us what has what has corrupted the Government and it's always $.

You seem to embrace the corruption but hate the Government....

THE PEOPLE aren't bad. PROFIT isn't bad. But profit driven corruption of the people is bad.

Welcome to politics. :eusa_clap:

Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

That's the case with most people who self-identify as "independents". They are libs who don't have the guts to say so.

Actually he openly attacks the right while supporting the left. He has been asked repeatedly to link us to any thread he started or post he made against the liberals. He can't do it. His anti party is a lie. he supports the liberal agenda.

That's the case with most people who self-identify as "independents". They are libs who don't have the guts to say so.

This is where you are VERY WRONG.

First off you quote someone I proved wrong immediately. I openly stated every Right Wing topic I'm in line with, why the blind eye?

Secondly, I understand why you think anyone that is not in the Right today is a "Liberal". It's what the trash media is selling. And it is EVERYTHING wrong with the Right Wing today. If you question the Right Wing Platform, you are a weakness and will be shunned like Bobby Jindal.

Last, Indipependents are generalized as "people that don't know who to vote for". I'm ABSOLUTELY an Independent thinker in politics, yet I always know who to vote for.

Never confuse Anti-Party Platforms with Uneducated voters.

First off you quote someone I proved wrong immediately. I openly stated every Right Wing topic I'm in line with, why the blind eye?

The poster did not say that you don't lie about being right wing, he said you never attack the Democrats. As of yet, you have provided no proof that he is wrong about that, which is rather surprising considering that I can point to Democrats charged with gun running that you haven't said a fucking thing about if you were actually anti party.

Secondly, I understand why you think anyone that is not in the Right today is a "Liberal". It's what the trash media is selling. And it is EVERYTHING wrong with the Right Wing today. If you question the Right Wing Platform, you are a weakness and will be shunned like Bobby Jindal.

You must point me to all the people, other than you, who say that everyone who isn't on the right is a "Liberal." So far you are the only person I have seen that says that, and you always accuse other people of labeling you a liberal even when they don't mention the word.

Last, Indipependents are generalized as "people that don't know who to vote for". I'm ABSOLUTELY an Independent thinker in politics, yet I always know who to vote for.

Funny, I never saw anyone characterize them that way. I guess that is because intelligent people talk about independents, not "Indipependents."

I never confuse people who cannot spell with educated anything, which is why I never confuse you with Jethro Bodine.

to make every decision based on Liberty would mean a stupid party.

You and thousands of others can't comprehend that. Liberty no matter what will create a stupid America. That's a fact. We already tried it!

What is more free to you? A 12 year old carrying an AK47 in school because that 12 year old has 100% Liberty? Or a school that doesn't allow a 12 year old to carry guns? I personally don't believe in no carry zones but the opposite is the ignorance of carry no matter what.

I personally think my children are safer if they aren't allowed to carry guns in pre-school. Color me crazy all you want :)..........And if you think parents would NEVER let their children carry in school.........you haven't seen 2014 have you....

There was a time when this nation understood the concept of a minor. Minors do not accrue the rights of adults.

AGAIN, I can't read past your very first sentence.

I'm not here to help you with your literacy issues, Comrade, only your reasoning skills.

What do you know about the Left Wing parties? I'll bet the only thing you know about them is what was taught to you by Fox News or another bias source.

You are very young, aren't you? Living in moms basement and outraged that the world doesn't cater to you the way mom does.

If you want to be truly educated in politics, you have to educate yourself in ALL PARTIES. I know, it's time consuming. But think of how much time you will save posting bias posts.

Son, I'm a Libertarian. The views I promote are those of Republican ideals (Jefferson, not the GOP, since you clearly lack the education to grasp what Republican means.)

I've read Marx, Krugman, Chomsky, Zinn, AND all of you KOS Kiddies here. I reject your ideas as infantile and moronic.

The reason I reject them is your ideas are infantile and moronic.

(update) I read more and wished I didn't. He blamed the Left for the shutdown............Crazy how Ted Cruz openly put that on the floor and the Left spread information of the threat for WEEKS before the shutdown and the Republicans and Fox news never mentioned it. There is even paperwork that openly talks about the forced shutdown if there is no cooperation! Signed by the Right, not the Left!

You're quite stupid - no doubt much of the reason you failed to finish high school.

I said that the shutdown was a farce perpetrated by the media. The only real effect was your little tin god attacking vets at a war memorial.

Now THIS is your gem statement; "Government doesn't seek those who think, rather those who obey without question. " This statement proves in full that you have no clue about the Constitution or Government in general. This is simply amazing.

Really?

Explain in what way the government seeks a thinking populace, sploogy?

Government isn't the people you see them as. GOVERNMENT are the people hired to do what THE PEOPLE want them to do. History has showed us what has what has corrupted the Government and it's always $.

So, you think government is infallible, and only corrupted if capitalists are allowed the freedom to trade?

You seem to embrace the corruption but hate the Government....

THE PEOPLE aren't bad. PROFIT isn't bad. But profit driven corruption of the people is bad.

Welcome to politics. :eusa_clap:

You are a shallow little child, lacking wits and education.

You are a perfect leftist.

The poster did not say that you don't lie about being right wing, he said you never attack the Democrats. As of yet, you have provided no proof that he is wrong about that, which is rather surprising considering that I can point to Democrats charged with gun running that you haven't said a fucking thing about if you were actually anti party.

You must point me to all the people, other than you, who say that everyone who isn't on the right is a "Liberal." So far you are the only person I have seen that says that, and you always accuse other people of labeling you a liberal even when they don't mention the word.

Funny, I never saw anyone characterize them that way. I guess that is because intelligent people talk about independents, not "Indipependents."

I never confuse people who cannot spell with educated anything, which is why I never confuse you with Jethro Bodine.

Another one sentence in stop reading. I'm openly against abortion. I've stated this before...

But are you trying to make me attack democrats? I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

I attack substance. Not parties. You simply think that I'm attacking your party if you are on the wrong end of substance by large.

There was a time when this nation understood the concept of a minor. Minors do not accrue the rights of adults.

Then talk to a Libertarian leader about that topic and tell me what they tell you :)

Again, Libertarians are Liberty no matter what. No thinking involved.

Forum List

Back