Johnny, Johnny, what a sweet, innocent boy

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
Johnny, Johnny, such a sweet boy, such an innocent boy, so say the fans of Depp. They say Amber Heard is the psycho, the abuser, the spiteful witch, but sweet boy Johnny said, “Let’s burn Amber!!! Let’s drown her before we burn her! I will f**k her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.” And he's charging her with abuse? Dustin Rowles, a blogger, is on target: "Johnny Depp is using the court system as a form of abuse itself. He is using this trial to humiliate Amber Heard." What fools these fans of Depp be!

Attachments

• Depp Heard 5-24-2022.png
    Depp Heard 5-24-2022.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180205_0940 Mark red shirt.jpg
    20180205_0940 Mark red shirt.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 20
it's a popularity contest. That's ent. ter. tain.ment. :boohoo: :cheers2::laugh2::lalala::eusa_whistle:

It's Amber Turd vx Johnny Depp

Both of these people are messed up with serious issues. That's why the story is being run with updates round the clock - circus / drama for the masses to distract from the world of shit going on.

JD has been around since the 80's.
Nobody heard of Heard until she leached onto JD.

Regardless of whats going on, SHE is the one that started all of this. JD is just fighting back.
And from what I've been reading, even her doctors claim she's unstable and dangerous.

I've never understood rich people. They have the money to do anything, go anywhere, and hire someone to find them the exact type of mate they want. And they choose to get together with lunatics, lushes, losers, and gold diggers.

Forum List

Back