Johnny Depp sexually assaulted Amber Heard with a bottle, she says

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Johnny Depp is sick in the head, if true.
In graphic detail, Heard chronicled multiple alleged instances of physical violence and brutal beatings from Depp.

Thursday's testimony included one particularly gruesome account from Heard, accusing Depp of once sexually assaulting her with a bottle.

You never been to Mexico?

I paid $4 a beer to watch that once.

Saw a Thai broad pop balloons with blow darts she shot out of her hoo haa in Pattaya once too.

She played a horn as well...bless her heart.

Tried to get her to play happy birthday for my buddy...not THAT talented I guess.

You never been to Mexico?

I paid $4 a beer to watch that once.

Saw a Thai broad pop balloons with blow darts she shot out of her hoo haa in Pattaya once too.

She played a horn as well...bless her heart.

Tried to get her to play happy birthday for my buddy...not THAT talented I guess.
I liked the ones who could pick up a dollar without hands.

I liked the ones who could pick up a dollar without hands.
When I was in Okinawa it was the 'Banana Lady'.

I was there during the transition phase where her daughter was working through an apprenticeship.

Nothing like passing the family business over to your children.

A life spent in public service is the most fulfilling I feel.

Bringing joy and happiness, one jarhead mouthful at a time.

'PLOP'.

Johnny Depp is sick in the head, if true.

FSLr4U7XsAEd7F7.png

She is a hormonal, vindictive, bitch of a liar.

That's what I see.

:dunno:

She is a gold digging hussy. Thought she was gonna get into his bank accounts and syphon him dry.
She found out he wasn't gonna do that, so she decided to "make him pay".

Nobody ever heard of this c*nt before Johnny Depp, and I'm sure we won't be hearing anything about her after this shit is all over with.

Two things that tell me she's a fucking psychopathic, money grubbing whore............

1. She's a fucking psychotic ACTOR. Of course she's gonna "cry" on the stand and pull all this "poor poor little me, because I'm a woman" bullshit.

2. NONE of Johnny's previous female friends, girlfriends, ex wives have come forward ANY kind of #metoo bullshit.

Johnny may have fucked his life up with drugs and drinking, but even before this stage in his life, I've NEVER, EVER heard a bad word written about him. And I've been watching his movies since he left Jump Street.

Forum List

Back