John Cena apologizes for calling Taiwan a Country

I corrected you by saying it is the US that is "X", not China.
And that is where you went wrong

I dont share your hate toward America

if you choose to believe America is evil I cant stop you

But even in your insane upside down world why cant china be evil too?

Something is driving you to see china through rose colored glasses and I wonder what it is
I dont share your hatred towards the American population.

if you choose to believe America is a force of good I cant stop you

But even in your insane lack of English comprehension, you should be able to see your absurd comments for what they are

Something is driving you to see China as something special and I wonder what it is?

saying the island off of China is not part of China is like saying Puerto Rico is not part of the USA.
Puerto Rico has bern free to declare its independence whenever it wants to

Which is what the Taiwanese people want - freedom from china

Was planning on watching anyway.

He who controls the present controls the past

"He who controls the present controls the past"

Interestingly, that phrase was popularized by another group of corporate sellouts, Rage Against The Machine. Though I did enjoy the song.

I like the song WAKE UP with regards to these leftist fucks who are embracing communism.

What a sellout punk.

As reported by Chinese propoganda news, the globaltimes.cn:

"US actor and WWE star John Cena on Tuesday apologized on Chinese social media after falsely indicating that the island of Taiwan is a country in a promotion video for his latest film Fast & Furious 9 to the island’s audience.

"Speaking in Chinese, Cena apologized to Chinese viewers through a clip posted on his Weibo account, saying he had made a mistake and he was very sorry about it."

"Cena stirred a controversy in early May when he participated in promotional activities for Fast & Furious 9 on the island of Taiwan and said it was the first “country” that could watch the film.

"Cena’s apology was welcomed by some Chinese netizens, who said he may have been guided by misinformation."

Hmm, last I checked, the Chinese civil war in 1949 resulted in the establishment of the ROC (Taiwan) and the PRC as separate sovereignties, complete with Taiwan having its own flag, anthem and seal.

Taiwan (traditional Chinese: 臺灣/台灣; simplified Chinese: 台湾; pinyin: Táiwān), officially the Republic of China (ROC),Taiwan - Wikipedia[f] is a country in East Asia.[16][17] Neighbouring countries include the People's Republic of China (PRC) to the northwest, Japan to the northeast, and the Philippines to the south.

This kind of garbage is where we're heading in this country with the disturbing trend of internet censorship, propoganda news sources, and cowardice/kowtowing to the CCP for financial gain.
John Cena put money above all else. Look at his commercials where he rides a cow, if that does not embarrass him nothing will.
So of course Cena bows down to the CCP. For the apology video itself Cena looks and sounds like some type of retard.

China got away with invading Tibet

That was long ago and world anger has faded

Ditto for Tiananmen Square

More recently the illegal erasure of civil rights in Hong Kong and genocide of the Uighers

The CCP are very cunning and calculating

They have discovered the western democracies weakness - money and fear of military conflict

Up to now they have known just how far they can push and get away with it

But china has grown too strong and it is becoming reckless
The US got away with illegally invading Irak and is responsible for murdering and torturing more than a million innocent men, women, and children there. The US is a reckless, murderous, rogue nation whose people have not been jailed for their war crimes and crimes against humanity. The "cunning and calculating" CCP is an amateur of treachery in comparison.
It was legal.
NOT LEGAL.
It was legal, deal with it.
The US invaded Irak illegally. The invasion WAS NOT sanctioned by the UN. Get educated.
The Un is not the highest law here. The constitution is and the invasion was legal.

I am better educated than you boy now run along
Your constipation is not international law. The UN is. Furthermore, your constipation "is the highest law there in the US" (as you say) but has nothing to do with the rest of the world and someone forgot to tell you that Irak is not in the US. Duh. So much for your inadequate education.

You are an idiot. You may run along or continue marking time. Both are just as good.
Wrong.

The UN is not law at all and trhere is no law superceeding the constitution.

You are an uneducated fool and have been proven wrong.

More recently the illegal erasure of civil rights in Hong Kong and genocide of the Uighers

They have discovered the western democracies weakness - money and fear of military conflict

The US got away with illegally invading Irak and is responsible for murdering and torturing more than a million innocent men, women, and children there. The US is a reckless, murderous, rogue nation whose people have not been jailed for their war crimes and crimes against humanity. The "cunning and calculating" CCP is an amateur of treachery in comparison.
It was legal.
NOT LEGAL.

Liar%20too-M.jpg

"I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal" Secretary-General Kofi Annan on the US-led invasion of Iraq:
September 2004

View attachment 494091
Point of view does not define legality you moron.

It was legal and the Un is irrelevant
The decisions made by the UN International law is legal, Bonzo. The US is a rogue nation similar to North Korea.
No it is not law you total imbecile

The invasionm was legal and that is the end of it

Communist China is becoming increasingly more militant over Taiwan and may be getting very close to invasion

Rot in hell bill clinton, george bush and barack obama for allowing china to grow so strong
It goes back way before those Presidents. If we had listen to MacArthur, China wouldn't be a problem today.

I dont share your hatred towards the American population.
Sure you hate Americans

Its probably just jealousy for a better country than your own but the animosity clearly exists

Which is typical of liberals even in America who barely tolerate this country when they get their way but drip with hate when they dont get everything they want

I think the CCP is your master and you say what they tell you at 50 cents a post .
Because no American could be as misinformed as your last post suggests

The US invasion of iraq was a mistake of historic proportions but it had UN approval and was not illegal

Nor did the US murder and torture a million Iraqi’s as you claim

However I guess this topic is making the CCP uncomfortable and you are forced to engage in WhatAboutism

You must have been awake until midnight finding so much BS to pack into a single post.

1). "My master"? I'll bet you think you can tell someone's political affiliation just by how high off the ground their trousers hang.

2). The US invasion of Irak was NOT a mistake. It was a bald-faced lie.

3). The UN DID NOT give the US approval to invade Irak ... but if Dick & Jane said otherwise I guess you'll blieve that instead.

4). A million innocent men, women, and children lost their lives during the US illegal invasion and occupation of Irak.

5). And as far as torture goes I suppose you've never heard of Abu Graib and Guantanamo.

You are relying on the wrong literature for your knowledge of the world. This
source ain't gonna' learn you nuthin'!

View attachment 493867

At first, I thought you were simply ignorant of the facts surrounding your foolish statements. The further I read, the more I realize you were not ignorant, but rather a bald-faced liar. Why?
At first, I thought you were simply ignorant of the facts but now I realize you are just lying. Why?

When you pass puberty, come on back.

1ctzue-S.jpg

It was legal.
NOT LEGAL.
It was legal, deal with it.
The US invaded Irak illegally. The invasion WAS NOT sanctioned by the UN. Get educated.

The%20look%20you%20give-S.png

Wow. So Cena apologized to the Chinese (more or less) and diesel was praising and thanking the Chinese?

Obviously their publicist or the studio told them to do that.

That's a real shame. I'll have to make sure I don't watch their movies in a way that directly puts money in their pocket from now on. Not that I ever liked Cena, he is a boring wrestler, his commercials just awful, and I used to stop on wipeout once in a while for a couple minutes I can't even stand 60 seconds of it with him and that black chick. And diesel, eh he hasn't done anything I've liked for a while now, it's always just same old him doing the same old schticks.

But to hell with those sellouts. It's one thing to do a shitty movie to make a few bucks, but to sell yourself out to appease a foreign country that's just morally shallow.

Taiwan is never a part of China. learn China's history. It is like saying England is part of Italy

Um, no, actually, it has been part of China since 1683. Except of a period when it was occupied by Japan from 1895 to 1945, it was returned to China in 1945 and had been recognized as part of China ever since.

The only reason that it hasn't been taken over by the mainland is because we spent decades propping up Cash-My-Check to keep his UN vote out of Commie Hands.
haha, you better learn the history of Taiwan. It had occupied by Dutch, Spanish, Ming before it was part of the Qing..., In fact, are you sure Qing is China?

No its a decision for the people of taiwan

Really. China invades Taiwain tomorrow morning. What are they going to say about it?

Not much.

The only reason why China tolerates Taiwan is that they heavily invest in the mainland.
Taiwan is never a part of China. If you said Taiwan is part of CHina, England should be part of Italy (the roman empire )too.

Uh, no... Are you quite possibly retarded. Hey, you go to Taiwan - do you know what they speak? CHINESE!!!!

Forum List

Back