Biden 62% Harris Poll and 54% Rasmussen

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Biden continues to hold the confidence of Americans as Harris survey pulls another 62% and is building steadily the confidence of conservatives as Rasmussen even has Biden at its highest approvals ever of 54%.

I didn’t expect Biden to build a coalition so quickly. He continues to outperform my expectations. People are hungry for competency.

Biden continues to hold the confidence of Americans as Harris survey pulls another 62% and is building steadily the confidence of conservatives as Rasmussen even has Biden at its highest approvals ever of 54%.

I didn’t expect Biden to build a coalition so quickly. He continues to outperform my expectations. People are hungry for competency.

I think that's good, but I remember the saying that his support is a mile wide and an inch deep.

Biden will only have support as long as things go well, as opposed to Trump, who had fanatical support no matter how bad he fucked things up.

Anyone who believes that is dumber than a box of rocks. 63% for Biden?? Not hardly.

Wonder if those are the same polls that told one and all Hitlery would be President in 2016?? Polls?? Only idiots believe in polls.

The only way that Harris poll could be right is if it was done by Tamala Harris. There aren't enough stupid people in this country to reach that conclusion on the level.

Well, there are more than enough "stupid people".

We can look at companies like McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Pepsi etc etc doing really well on the back of advertising as evidence of how stupid people are. They'll buy something because someone literally shows them a few images and manipulates the hell out of them.

The people of the US (and every other country) are so malleable it's incredible.

And the US has the perfect voting system for people who want to control such malleable people. FPTP, the democratic choice for people who want to avoid democracy.

The Trumpsters refuse to believe it.

They don't understand why the rest of us don't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like they do.

That's all this is about.

Thing is, Biden isn't great, Trump wasn't great.

In fact most presidents are just "popular", rather than effective.
Too many variables and conflicting currents within our political process.

Which, of course, can be just fine, and it's part of the original plan -- until we separate into competing realities. I don't think the founders saw that one coming.

They don't understand why the rest of us don't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like they do.

Which, of course, can be just fine, and it's part of the original plan -- until we separate into competing realities. I don't think the founders saw that one coming.

The Founders put an amendment process in place for all the things they didn't see coming.

But I guess it's inevitable in human history that the powerful nations will fall. Happened to the Romans, the Chinese, the English, the Spanish, the Aztecs, the Incas, the Zulus, the Egyptians, the Greeks......

Holy fucking hell.

Even a thread about Bidens poll numbers isn't safe from your TDS.

Seriously dude, and I mean this, GET A FUCKING GRIP ON YOUR EMOTIONS
I wasn't talking about Trump.

Why don't you ever understand this?

The Founders put an amendment process in place for all the things they didn't see coming.

But I guess it's inevitable in human history that the powerful nations will fall. Happened to the Romans, the Chinese, the English, the Spanish, the Aztecs, the Incas, the Zulus, the Egyptians, the Greeks......
If it happens here, it will have been an entirely self-inflicted wound. I suppose the others were, too.

Holy fucking hell.

I understand perfectly that you have drown logic in your own delusions

Holy fucking hell.

You didn't answer my question. Do you realize that I'm not talking about Trump?

Holy fucking hell.

Of course I do, we all know the orange buffoon is a mythological creature right?

/facepalm

Holy fucking hell.

Of course I do, we all know the orange buffoon is a mythological creature right?

/facepalm
Disappointing, Gramps. Okay.

It ain't about Trump. It's about those who follow and enable him.

9KAI1Dq.jpg

Biden has been commander-in-thief for the last four months.

Think about all the changes that our country has seen since he took office, almost all of them bad.

Then imagine having to go through it 11 more times.

Holy fucking hell.

/facepalm
Disappointing, Gramps. Okay.

It ain't about Trump. It's about those who follow and enable him.

9KAI1Dq.jpg
Trump has truly become your Moby Dick. I may start calling you Ahab

Forum List

Back