Hannity: This might be the biggest lie from the White House ever

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

MAIN POINT: They used video of Bidet weightlifting six years ago and pretended it was from now.

(Excerpt) Read more at youtu.be ...

Man, those Dems. They can really pump that iron!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

AOC...are you sure this is the way to make martinis?....Or is this just practice for Xiden to JERK OFF?

MAIN POINT: They used video of Bidet weightlifting six years ago and pretended it was from now.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

AOC...are you sure this is the way to make martinis?....Or is this just practice for Xiden to JERK OFF?
Anyone whod believe that would believe in immaculate conceptions.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha the shake weight.

"The girl in the pink tank top is in on it"

Hannity 'biggest lie" ever?

'Who's gonna pay for the wall"?
now that xiden is building the wall, sounds like the american working class will be paying for it

thanks
Did Biden say over well over a 100 times, Mexico was paying for the wall"?
Yeah, the taxpayer is paying for it, just like when Trump was in office,
Without stealing $$$ from the military.

now that xiden is building the wall, sounds like the american working class will be paying for it

thanks

Xiden said over and over the there would be no wall...hahaha

Trump had the Mexicans paying for it, via better economic conditions favorable to Americans.

thanks

Trump had the Mexicans paying for it, via better economic conditions favorable to Americans.
No, no, no. You can't claim that. Unless Mexico ACTUALLY CUT a $500,000,000 to Donald J. Trump with a memo stating "for the wall" Mexico didn't pay for ANYTHING and Trump lied and they will keep bringing it up in 2101 and beyond, because they think this is a HUGE political score for them. Just keep laughing at these idiots and move on.

thanks

No, no, no. You can't claim that. Unless Mexico ACTUALLY CUT a $500,000,000 to Donald J. Trump with a memo stating "for the wall" Mexico didn't pay for ANYTHING and Trump lied and they will keep bringing it up in 2101 and beyond, because they think this is a HUGE political score for them. Just keep laughing at these idiots and move on.
sure i can

trump never said they’d write a check like that

thanks

sure i can

trump never said they’d write a check like that

He was obviously being sarcastic.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sean Hannity is the bigges6t liar of them all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha the shake weight.you ar

hahaha I know are but what am I....Sean Hannity isn't the President of the United States and using doctored photos to spread a cult of personality like your Dear Leader

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh, burn :rolleyes:

apparently biden is
Biden never said Mexico was paying for it.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively," Trump said. "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."

On April 30, the Department of Homeland Security detailed the Biden administration’s plans to “protect border communities from physical dangers” which it claimed were caused by former President Donald Trump’s border wall construction.
The Trump administration “blew large holes into the Rio Grande Valley’s flood barrier system” to create space for a border wall.

“The flood barrier system had long provided low-lying regions of Hidalgo County, Texas, protection from catastrophic flooding, and these breaches have threatened local communities,” the statement said. “DHS will start work to quickly repair the flood barrier system to protect border communities. This work will not involve expanding the border barrier.”

Just repairing one of many Trump's fucked up disasters.

Forum List

Back