John Cena apologizes for calling Taiwan a Country

Give him a break, NBA and their stars need to suck up to CCP too. Don't believe he is bigger than NBA :rolleyes:

Cena probably doesn't give a shit one way or the other but he needs the jobs selling crap and riding that cow. Did it ever occur to people that most of the stuff he sells is affiliated with China and so is our president? Don't blame Cena, China own's us.

If they're going to invade, it won't be before the 22' winter Olympics that are scheduled to be played in China.

With that said, I am skeptical that China is going to invade any time soon. Invading Taiwan would entail killing a LOT of people and the world would be forced to respond. China has much more to lose than to gain in such a venture.
haha, are you one of those leftists believing western worlds can use Olympics as a bargaining chip? CCP just needs to say don't politicize sport and has few athletes doing interviews the MSM. Problem solves.

Hmm, last I checked, the Chinese civil war in 1949 resulted in the establishment of the ROC (Taiwan) and the PRC as separate sovereignties, complete with Taiwan having its own flag, anthem and seal.

This kind of garbage is where we're heading in this country with the disturbing trend of internet censorship, propoganda news sources, and cowardice/kowtowing to the CCP for financial gain.

So does Taiwan have a seat in the UN? Nope.

Does it call itself the "Republic of Taiwan"? Nope.

It's not an independent country legally. And China would be perfectly within it's rights to invade it as a renegade territory.
Taiwan is ROC. learn China's history.

#Taiwan No.1

Hmm, last I checked, the Chinese civil war in 1949 resulted in the establishment of the ROC (Taiwan) and the PRC as separate sovereignties, complete with Taiwan having its own flag, anthem and seal.

This kind of garbage is where we're heading in this country with the disturbing trend of internet censorship, propoganda news sources, and cowardice/kowtowing to the CCP for financial gain.

So does Taiwan have a seat in the UN? Nope.

Does it call itself the "Republic of Taiwan"? Nope.

It's not an independent country legally. And China would be perfectly within it's rights to invade it as a renegade territory.
Taiwan is ROC. learn China's history.

#Taiwan No.1

That dumbass JoeB doesn't know that the word "Taiwan" is Pinyin, much less what Pinyin is (Romanization of Mandarin).

FYI JoeB, the PRC isn't "China" in Pinyin either, it's "Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó."

The excuse of a coward with no principles whatsoever.

Not at all. The coward is the one who is willing to send other people's sons off to fight in some foreign country over something that doesn't concern them.

China didn't even have to work up a sweat to annex Tibet... So (forgetting this happened well before either of us were born) if they weren't willing to fight that hard, why should I?

YES they would, you shameless, spineless apologist.

Really? Frankly, you'd think that if they would have, it would have taken China more than 13 days to take over the country.

Genocide not proceeding efficiently enough for you, lowlife scumbag?

It's not proceeding at all, that's the point. They aren't flooding the place with Han Chinese or eradicating Tibetan culture... Now, compare what the US did to the First Nations of this country.... it's kind of a joke.

they fought bitterly

But it was a war between 2 million Tibets vs 1 billion chinese communists

I think you are a little confused on those numbers, buddy. But the point remains, it took all of 13 days in 1959 for China to overrun Tibet. They just weren't fighting all that hard, even after Taiwan and India pumped in all those weapons.

I think the CCP is your master and you say what they tell you at 50 cents a post .
Because no American could be as misinformed as your last post suggests

The US invasion of iraq was a mistake of historic proportions but it had UN approval and was not illegal

Nor did the US murder and torture a million Iraqi’s as you claim

However I guess this topic is making the CCP uncomfortable and you are forced to engage in WhatAboutism

You must have been awake until midnight finding so much BS to pack into a single post.

1). "My master"? I'll bet you think you can tell someone's political affiliation just by how high off the ground their trousers hang.

2). The US invasion of Irak was NOT a mistake. It was a bald-faced lie.

3). The UN DID NOT give the US approval to invade Irak ... but if Dick & Jane said otherwise I guess you'll blieve that instead.

4). A million innocent men, women, and children lost their lives during the US illegal invasion and occupation of Irak.

5). And as far as torture goes I suppose you've never heard of Abu Graib and Guantanamo.

You are relying on the wrong literature for your knowledge of the world. This
source ain't gonna' learn you nuthin'!

View attachment 493867

At first, I thought you were simply ignorant of the facts surrounding your foolish statements. The further I read, the more I realize you were not ignorant, but rather a bald-faced liar. Why?

The excuse of a coward with no principles whatsoever.

Not at all. The coward is the one who is willing to send other people's sons off to fight in some foreign country over something that doesn't concern them.

China didn't even have to work up a sweat to annex Tibet... So (forgetting this happened well before either of us were born) if they weren't willing to fight that hard, why should I?

YES they would, you shameless, spineless apologist.

Really? Frankly, you'd think that if they would have, it would have taken China more than 13 days to take over the country.

Genocide not proceeding efficiently enough for you, lowlife scumbag?

It's not proceeding at all, that's the point. They aren't flooding the place with Han Chinese or eradicating Tibetan culture... Now, compare what the US did to the First Nations of this country.... it's kind of a joke.

they fought bitterly

But it was a war between 2 million Tibets vs 1 billion chinese communists

I think you are a little confused on those numbers, buddy. But the point remains, it took all of 13 days in 1959 for China to overrun Tibet. They just weren't fighting all that hard, even after Taiwan and India pumped in all those weapons.
2 million vs 1 billion

Or maybe 800 million in 1959

Thats not a winnable fight for tibet

China got away with invading Tibet

That was long ago and world anger has faded

Ditto for Tiananmen Square

More recently the illegal erasure of civil rights in Hong Kong and genocide of the Uighers

The CCP are very cunning and calculating

They have discovered the western democracies weakness - money and fear of military conflict

Up to now they have known just how far they can push and get away with it

But china has grown too strong and it is becoming reckless
The US got away with illegally invading Irak and is responsible for murdering and torturing more than a million innocent men, women, and children there. The US is a reckless, murderous, rogue nation whose people have not been jailed for their war crimes and crimes against humanity. The "cunning and calculating" CCP is an amateur of treachery in comparison.
It was legal.
NOT LEGAL.

Liar%20too-M.jpg

By whose measure.

Let's take Batista. Yes, when Castro toppled him, it kind of sucked to be one of Cuba's well-off or elite. But for the vast majority of Cubans, education improved, health care improved, etc. All this despite the US waging 60 years of economic warfare on the country.
always-S.jpg

What a sellout punk.

As reported by Chinese propoganda news, the globaltimes.cn:

"US actor and WWE star John Cena on Tuesday apologized on Chinese social media after falsely indicating that the island of Taiwan is a country in a promotion video for his latest film Fast & Furious 9 to the island’s audience.

"Speaking in Chinese, Cena apologized to Chinese viewers through a clip posted on his Weibo account, saying he had made a mistake and he was very sorry about it."

"Cena stirred a controversy in early May when he participated in promotional activities for Fast & Furious 9 on the island of Taiwan and said it was the first “country” that could watch the film.

"Cena’s apology was welcomed by some Chinese netizens, who said he may have been guided by misinformation."

Taiwan (traditional Chinese: 臺灣/台灣; simplified Chinese: 台湾; pinyin: Táiwān), officially the Republic of China (ROC),Taiwan - Wikipedia[f] is a country in East Asia.[16][17] Neighbouring countries include the People's Republic of China (PRC) to the northwest, Japan to the northeast, and the Philippines to the south.

Kissing the ass of genocidal dictators. What a contemptible sell-out!

Last edited:
I think the CCP is your master and you say what they tell you at 50 cents a post .

The US invasion of iraq was a mistake of historic proportions but it had UN approval and was not illegal

However I guess this topic is making the CCP uncomfortable and you are forced to engage in WhatAboutism

You must have been awake until midnight finding so much BS to pack into a single post.

1). "My master"? I'll bet you think you can tell someone's political affiliation just by how high off the ground their trousers hang.

3). The UN DID NOT give the US approval to invade Irak ... but if Dick & Jane said otherwise I guess you'll blieve that instead.

4). A million innocent men, women, and children lost their lives during the US illegal invasion and occupation of Irak.

5). And as far as torture goes I suppose you've never heard of Abu Graib and Guantanamo.

View attachment 493867
The topic is communist chinese genocide

Your game of WhatAboutism is not working
I'm not playing whataboutism. You said China is "X". I corrected you by saying it is the US that is "X", not China. Whataboutism is claiming it is OK for someone to do their nasty work because someone else is doing it. Your English comprehension sucks.

More recently the illegal erasure of civil rights in Hong Kong and genocide of the Uighers

They have discovered the western democracies weakness - money and fear of military conflict

The US got away with illegally invading Irak and is responsible for murdering and torturing more than a million innocent men, women, and children there. The US is a reckless, murderous, rogue nation whose people have not been jailed for their war crimes and crimes against humanity. The "cunning and calculating" CCP is an amateur of treachery in comparison.
It was legal.
NOT LEGAL.
It was legal, deal with it.
The US invaded Irak illegally. The invasion WAS NOT sanctioned by the UN. Get educated.

View attachment 493867

At first, I thought you were simply ignorant of the facts surrounding your foolish statements. The further I read, the more I realize you were not ignorant, but rather a bald-faced liar. Why?
At first, I thought you were simply ignorant of the facts but now I realize you are just lying. Why?

It was legal.
NOT LEGAL.

Liar%20too-M.jpg

"I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal" Secretary-General Kofi Annan on the US-led invasion of Iraq:
September 2004

depravity.jpg

Was planning on watching anyway.

He who controls the present controls the past

"He who controls the present controls the past"

Interestingly, that phrase was popularized by another group of corporate sellouts, Rage Against The Machine. Though I did enjoy the song.

New rage bullshit..
Watch closely little sheep. It was exposed 50 years ago

Forum List

Back