Joe Rogan Prediction about Michelle Obama

So excuse me; After all the Democrat fed riots over media fed hysteria and lies for months and the billions and lives lost, ALL THAT is suddenly eclipsed by Jan 6th? Excuse me?

As opposed to crazy left wingers burning down cities for MONTHS and then singling out one day, January 6th because its "special". Lucy, youse got some 'spalin to do.
Not real sure what your remark has to do with the subject at hand, but an attempt to overthrow our government puts Jan 6 at the top of our concerns.

A Drudge headline sent me to the Medialite site with the headline,

Joe Rogan Predicts Michelle Obama Would Beat Trump In 2024: ‘If She Runs She Wins’”

I can mock this later. And I will, probably. No rush. But

what do you all think?

She didn't like it in the WH the first time, I doubt she'd put out any effort to go back. Plus she's enjoying hobnobbing with the rich and famous too much.

So excuse me; After all the Democrat fed riots over media fed hysteria and lies for months and the billions and lives lost, ALL THAT is suddenly eclipsed by Jan 6th? Excuse me?
Yes. Simple local riots are eclipsed by an attempt to overthrow our government by an ex-president that won't accept that he lost an election.

No. “Wild card” is more accurate. Your alternative is just bullshit leftward speak.
Assuming we even have elections in '24, IF Trump runs, he wins against ANY Democrat who has to run with the destruction that party will have brought along since 2020. The people will be so damned sick and tired, AND FEARFUL of the status quo that Trump will win by default. Independents will vote for him in much larger numbers and Libs will be so disgusted that many will stay away from the polling places. IF they try the mail-in thuggery again, I hope the nation burns.

Only an absolute moron believes that bullshit story about insurrection.
I expect wall to wall, 24/7 coverage in homage to the "near death" of our "democracy" on 1/6/22. These assholes have NOTHING ELSE.

Yes. Simple local riots are eclipsed by an attempt to overthrow our government by an ex-president that won't accept that he lost an election.
Well, accept that never happened. Really, months of race riots actually DID. And guess who sponsored it literally or tacitly? Jan 6th was singular and subjective. It shouldn't have happened. But YOU people stand by racial divineness and civil unrest and NEVER EVER condemn it or ask for investigations into those riots...why not?

Only an absolute moron believes that bullshit story about insurrection....yet here you are.
Thank you for supplying the batshit crazy view of the event. Sane people need to know what they are up against.

Well, accept that never happened. Really, months of race riots actually DID. And guess who sponsored it literally or tacitly? Jan 6th was singular and subjective. It shouldn't have happened. But YOU people stand by racial divineness and civil unrest and NEVER EVER condemn it or ask for investigations into those riots...why not?
Sorry, but there is too much video to believe that never happened.

Sorry, but there is too much video to believe that never happened.
You mean for months and months of race riots fed by democrats and the media, but on ONE MAGIC SPECIAL DAY, for a 4 hour time span (jan 6th) the laws of time and space flipped and POOF! Civil unrest applied to just THAT ONE group at THAT one specific time & space. Not all the other riots and social unrest that cost billions and lives, just this one. Really.

Last edited:
You mean for months and months of race riots fed by democrats and the media, but on ONE MAGIC SPECIAL DAY, for a 4 hour time span (jan 6th) the laws of time and space flipped and POOF! Civil unrest applied to just THAT ONE one group is unacceptable...
That was the only one that tried to overthrow the constitutionally defined duties of our government. Not my fault if you don't understand that.

Cute how you make up a complete narrative based on your conspiracy theory background. Not unexpected from a crazy right winger.
I am actually a CRAZY INDEPENDENT............Both parties suck, just that the DEMS suck even far far worse than the republicans.

Hilliary has a long long list of dead bodies following her around....Assassination here, heart attack there, occassional road accident in between...

Forum List

Back