Joe Rogan Prediction about Michelle Obama

A Drudge headline sent me to the Medialite site with the headline,

Joe Rogan Predicts Michelle Obama Would Beat Trump In 2024: ‘If She Runs She Wins’”

I can mock this later. And I will, probably. No rush. But

what do you all think?
If true, Rogan is out of his fucking mind.
Mexicrat voters are getting fucked by Obama 2.0 right now…why would they vote for Obama 3.0 and more misery?
PLEASE MEXICRATS….please run a black chick with a penis…I dare you.

I'm saying you still haven't said what exactly he did to speed up the development of the vaccine.
Yes. That is what you’re saying. I haven’t spoon fed you shit you’re claiming to be curious about, but which you’re too fucking lazy to look up.

You’re a ponderous douchebag.

ok. Get your bib on. Time for a tiny bit of spoon feeding. If you can’t read it, find an adult to help you:

Seriously: Democrats are retiring in droves. Aww, poor babies. It seems that their rather short lived " life long devotion" to the democratic process doesn't suit them. What scares me is: where are they going? And where did they come from?
Most intelligent people have no idea what you are trying to say MaryL.
You speak in circles.
But continue on, the laugh is on you.

I’m not sure she’s the man for the job.

She sure looks like it to me.

1477099483124.jpg

Either that or she has a transistor radio down there.

Most intelligent people have no idea what you are trying to say MaryL.
You speak in circles.
But continue on, the laugh is on you.

Yeah, I can see where a moron like you would have difficulty following that. Perhaps you should get your ESL instructor to explain it to ya.

Yeah, I can see where a moron like you would have difficulty following that. Perhaps you should get your ESL instructor to explain it to ya.

Are you suggesting that MaryL is speaking in Spanish, and therefore I 'difficulty following that.'

LOOOLLOL at OKTexas

Either that or she has a transistor radio down there.
Photoshop is your ally.

Please tell me you know for a fact this is an 'altered' photoshopped image.
And you are just having fun with the Mother of Two Daughters.

or

You are an actual cult member, and actually believe that the (Former) First Lady Obama actually has a dick.

There is little doubt she would beat trump. She has more brains in her arse than trump ever had. She's smart enough to tear him to pieces every time. He won't pull the misogyny crap with her.

Secondly, she will never run. Why would she want to mix it with arsehole dinosaur republicans who did nothing when trump was there.

A Drudge headline sent me to the Medialite site with the headline,

Joe Rogan Predicts Michelle Obama Would Beat Trump In 2024: ‘If She Runs She Wins’”

I can mock this later. And I will, probably. No rush. But

what do you all think?
I don't think she would run or as an ambition for the job. It would not surprise me, she could be trump, as taking a chance on trump is taking a chance on throwing away representative democracy and the right to have your vote count. She is not the one for the job, though. Being far more popular than trump is not a good qualifier, even if she is of far better character. There really is more to being a good leader, beyond being put in a leadership position.

I don't think she would run or as an ambition for the job. It would not surprise me, she could be trump, as taking a chance on trump is taking a chance on throwing away representative democracy and the right to have your vote count. She is not the one for the job, though. Being far more popular than trump is not a good qualifier, even if she is of far better character. There really is more to being a good leader, beyond being put in a leadership position.
She is of no character.

And I don’t think she will seek the office. That’s a commendable decision by her. Brandon is unfit for the job. That fact didn’t deter him. Sadly.

I'm saying you still haven't said what exactly he did to speed up the development of the vaccine.

He got drug companies to collaborate on vaccines and therapeutics. I'm sure your indoctrinators didn't tell ya about that.

She is of no character.

And I don’t think she will seek the office. That’s a commendable decision by her. Brandon is unfit for the job. That fact didn’t deter him. Sadly.
What is wrong with her character? It is leadership ability and experience in executive positions and elected offices, that give me pause.
Joe had the necessary qualifications, was the most moderate, and last but not least, was running against trump, character wise, making Joe look like a saint against the p#ssy grabbing, loudmouth, divisives a-hole, donny. And, that was before Donny proved our worse fears correct by trying to overthrow and election, by hook or by crook or sicking an angry mob on The Capital.

What is wrong with her character? It is leadership ability and experience in executive positions and elected offices, that give me pause.
Joe had the necessary qualifications, was the most moderate, and last but not least, was running against trump, character wise, making Joe look like a saint against the p#ssy grabbing, loudmouth, divisives a-hole, donny. And, that was before Donny proved our worse fears correct by trying to overthrow and election, by hook or by crook or sicking an angry mob on The Capital.
She has no character. Brandon has no defining political position and no interest of having one. He is not a moderate. He was clear about his racist beliefs. Then he did the pivot when he saw advantage in feigning an affinity for racial equality. He is a moral coward and now he is an old senile demented figurehead.

What is wrong with her character?
If you have to ask, you obviously have no clue as to her public statements about not being proud of her country till her hubby was elected president. She obviously thought being the wife of a State and then US senator was beneath her.

So once again you've proved my point moron. Maybe you can find a dictionary and look up what an ESL instructor does.
You could do so much better. (Sarcasm intended, YFI)
Your insults are weak.

You pretending to be an educational person,
doesn't mean you know shit about ESL.

When are the illegal Mexicans overtaking Texas?
You Nervous?

She has no character. Brandon has no defining political position and no interest of having one. He is not a moderate. He was clear about his racist beliefs. Then he did the pivot when he saw advantage in feigning an affinity for racial equality. He is a moral coward and now he is an old senile demented figurehead.
Who is brandon? There is none in office. Joe is far more moderate than the other choice on Nov 3, 2020 and that is when this was decided. Or are you part of the overthrow crowd? He is no racist, so that paint job won't work. No proof of being any kind of coward, except in your mind. I don't buy the senility thing, either. Basically all you really got is the boarder, and you don't even know it's your best real issue, thinking name calling will be enough. Remember, that name calling stuff was not effective in wholesale politics until Donny made it a national pastime of the trumper right.

Who is brandon? There is none in office. Joe is far more moderate than the other choice on Nov 3, 2020 and that is when this was decided. Or are you part of the overthrow crowd? He is no racist, so that paint job won't work. No proof of being any kind of coward, except in your mind. I don't buy the senility thing, either. Basically all you really got is the boarder, and you don't even know it's your best real issue, thinking name calling will be enough. Remember, that name calling stuff was not effective in wholesale politics until Donny made it a national pastime of the trumper right.
Brandon is the senile dementia-ridden shit heel incumbent in the Oval Office, as you know. Brandon is not moderate at all. He is a poseur. And you buy that senile empty husk.

Forum List

Back