Joe Rogan Prediction about Michelle Obama

They do, that's why people are walking away from you commiecrats.

Still trying to get some traction from that silly "walk away" scam you tried. Let me know if you ever get anything from that.

That was the only one that tried to overthrow the constitutionally defined duties of our government. Not my fault if you don't understand that.
Really. Democrats supported ongoing civil unrest and race riots, if not for months for years. Jan 6? A 4 hour blight? Shouldn't have happened. Neither should have the years long race riots the democrats have supported, either. Agreed?

I am actually a CRAZY INDEPENDENT............Both parties suck, just that the DEMS suck even far far worse than the republicans.

Hilliary has a long long list of dead bodies following her around....Assassination here, heart attack there, occassional road accident in between...
If you repeat crazy shit like that, you are a republican. You can call yourself anything you want, but accusing Hillary of killing people makes you just another crazy republican.

Well M. O. Could never be the first black president or the first woman president until he gets rid of his dick.

A Drudge headline sent me to the Medialite site with the headline,

Joe Rogan Predicts Michelle Obama Would Beat Trump In 2024: ‘If She Runs She Wins’”

I can mock this later. And I will, probably. No rush. But

what do you all think?
I think Rogan took too many shots to the head as an MMA.

Not real sure what your remark has to do with the subject at hand, but an attempt to overthrow our government puts Jan 6 at the top of our concerns.
Well jee wiz, pretend to not to get the connection... little hint to little minds: NOBODY was trying to overthrow ANYTHING, you need a little bit of...what do they call that? PROOF. Allegations? Not working. I lived though months of BLM/democrat inspired riots.

Really. Democrats supported ongoing civil unrest and race riots, if not for months for years. Jan 6? A 4 hour blight? Shouldn't have happened. Neither should have the years long race riots the democrats have supported, either. Agreed?
List all riots that were specifically intended to disrupt and determine the outcome of a specific constitutionally required action by our congress.

I think Trump is eyeballing Speaker Of The House. I don't think he will run again for potus because he knows the fix is in to keep him out of the WH.

Michelle would be a horrible potus, plus I don't think she is interested in it anyway.

List all riots that were specifically intended to disrupt and determine the outcome of a specific constitutionally required action by our congress.
Really? Like we didn't live through 2020 and the G. Floyd/BLM phony ass media driven Democrat pandering catastrophe that was last year? Name one event that WASN'T driven by liberal media and the democrats.

Well jee wiz, pretend to not to get the connection... little hint to little minds: NOBODY was trying to overthrow ANYTHING, you need a little bit of...what do they call that? PROOF. Allegations? Not working. I lived though months of BLM/democrat inspired riots.
"Hang Mike Pence" chants were a big indication, and the scaffold and noose erected are pretty hard to ignore,

Oh gee. I dunno. It was in all the papers. You douchebag liberals mocked it at the time. Are you saying you were mocking shit you didn’t understand?
I'm saying you still haven't said what exactly he did to speed up the development of the vaccine.

Still trying to get some traction from that silly "walk away" scam you tried. Let me know if you ever get anything from that.

Nope the polls that you commies love so much say you're losing minorities and independents by the droves. Of course your indoctrination won't allow you to admit that, even to yourself.

Really? Like we didn't live through 2020 and the G. Floyd/BLM phony ass media driven Democrat pandering catastrophe that was last year? Name one event that WASN'T driven by liberal media and the democrats.
So which of those events were intended to overthrow the normal operation of our house and senate?

Nope the polls that you commies love so much say you're losing minorities and independents by the droves. Of course your indoctrination won't allow you to admit that, even to yourself.

Forum List

Back