Joe Rogan Prediction about Michelle Obama

Hillary's jock strap is much larger than any right winger that might want to challenge her.
Bwahahahah....I am also sure that Michael Obama has a bigger jockstrap than the right wingers but that doesn't make him good presidential material.

Besides Hilliary has her sights on the presidency, and if Michael has to be arkansided to get the dem nomination, Hilliary would make it so.

A Drudge headline sent me to the Medialite site with the headline,

Joe Rogan Predicts Michelle Obama Would Beat Trump In 2024: ‘If She Runs She Wins’”

I can mock this later. And I will, probably. No rush. But

what do you all think?
Trump isn't running. Michelle isn't running either.
She wouldn't take the job.

Bwahahahah....I am also sure that Michael Obama has a bigger jockstrap than the right wingers but that doesn't make him good presidential material.

Besides Hilliary has her sights on the presidency, and if Michael has to be arkansided to get the dem nomination, Hilliary would make it so.
Cute how you make up a complete narrative based on your conspiracy theory background. Not unexpected from a crazy right winger.

She's boned. If Michell hitches herself to the Democrat's wagon, she might as well have rode on the Titanic or the Hindenburg.
No idea which would be more popular, but both are revered liberal icons. That has to be disturbing to you crazy right wingers.

Seriously: Democrats are retiring in droves. Aww, poor babies. It seems that their rather short lived " life long devotion" to the democratic process doesn't suit them. What scares me is: where are they going? And where did they come from?

Forum List

Back