Joe: Nobody Should Have to Choose Between a Job and a Paycheck

Oh, you misunderstand. I'm not losing my cool. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You ignored the last guy's gaffes, his lack of grasp of issues, his outright incompetence. And then you move on and complain about "democratic" donors and economic slavery...uh..newsflash..the other side has been doing that for decades!
Who is proposing the six trillion dollar grab bag? That's TRILLION, with a T, in case you didn't catch it.

No one is buying your "Oh, I'm cool with everything. Joe is doing great" routine, by the way.

Mid term elections might jolt you back to reality.

Last edited:
Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
Your Leftard LIES are hilarious!
And your messiah was hilarious.

His line of bringing the light into the body "in some other way" brought the entire room to tears of raucous laughter.
I couldn't believe it. This was The President of the United States. :auiqs.jpg:

It was gold. The pinnacle of his presidency.

Oh, you misunderstand. I'm not losing my cool. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You ignored the last guy's gaffes, his lack of grasp of issues, his outright incompetence. And then you move on and complain about "democratic" donors and economic slavery...uh..newsflash..the other side has been doing that for decades!
Who is proposing the six trillion dollar grab bag? That's TRILLION, with a T, in case you didn't catch it.

No one is buying your "Oh, I'm cool with everything. Joe is doing great" routine, by the way.

Republicans have been offering generous tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations while spending like drunken sailors since Reagan was elected.
The deficit has only gone down twice...both times under a Democrat. :)

Where was your just and righteous outrage when it was a Republican proposing the "grab bag"?
BTW, I said Joe was doing fine. Making mistakes, yes. But doing fine.

I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)

No, you don't "think".

See, the fact that someone else said something stupid has no impact, whatsoever, on someone else doing the same. Biden said what he said. He said what he said and it was stupid, and it's in no way mitigated by the fact that Trump said something stupid.

That's what you idiot libs fail to comprehend...

He was the friggin President of the United States. I can't help it if your expectations can't climb above the bar that Trump buried 50 feet in the ground.
Trump also kept on saying stupid things...for four years. And then shit all over the place on his way out. You would think he'd learn and grow.
But again, that's setting an already low bar..way too high.

Hey, Dummy, this thread isn't about Trump. It's a thread about Biden.

Why are you afraid to discuss the stupid shit Biden does? God knows we've discussed the stupid shit Trump's done ad nauseum.

Now it's time to discuss Biden. Your absolute refusal to do that, and your insistence on diverting the conversation, is proof that you know the criticisms of Biden are appropriate and accurate.

But, you're an idiot lib, so you don't dare criticize him...

Republicans have been offering generous tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations while spending like drunken sailors since Reagan was elected.
The deficit has only gone down twice...both times under a Democrat.
Did you notice?
Six Trillion dollars? With a T? That's a six, followed by NINE zeros! Don't blather about Reagan.

Where was your just and righteous outrage when it was a Republican proposing the "grab bag"?
Where's yours? I've always criticized irresponsible waste and nest feathering.
What about you, Jack Off? This is a whole other beast Joe and his puppet masters are dealing with now.
BTW, I understand your continuing attempts to act cool while Biden the Dotard runs his show.
I don't buy it. Not for a second.

The deficit has only gone down twice...both times under a Democrat.
Did you notice?
Six Trillion dollars? With a T? That's a six, followed by NINE zeros! Don't blather about Reagan.

Where's yours? I've always criticized irresponsible waste and nest feathering.
What about you, Jack Off? This is a whole other beast Joe and his puppet masters are dealing with now.
BTW, I understand your continuing attempts to act cool while Biden the Dotard runs his show.
I don't buy it. Not for a second.

Uh wait..Kim hasn't called Biden a "dotard". He called the last guy that. :)

As has been pointed out, before the pandemic, Trump's contribution to the deficit was scheduled to hit 1.2 trillion. Making Obama look downright conservative by comparison.

Now, as far as what is proposed in the "grab bag" as you put it? There are probably a few things that will never see the light of day. Which is fine.
But the major points? Some of these issues are DECADES overdue to be addressed. As is the tax structure. Enough trickle down economics. We know it doesn't work.
I don't have any issues with what Biden is proposing. It's high time we move on from the steadfast belief system that is the current iteration of "conservatism".

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
you heard wrong,,

I saw it live as the man himself said it. I wasn't alone. Six people that were watching it with me burst into simultaneous laughter after he suggested introducing light into the body "in some other way".

Absolute gold!! :auiqs.jpg:
well there are medical theories on that very thing,, the problem might be with you,, in fact I know it is,,

Yeah, I don't care about what "theories" are. You stated I heard wrong.
I didn't. Six other people didn't either because they had the same reaction I did.
Unadulterated laughter while thinking.."this guy is President..and he's a complete retard!".
Post the entire quote.....

Uh wait..Kim hasn't called Biden a "dotard". He called the last guy that.
Kim of Korea? Impressive. And we all know how stable and rational he is :rolleyes:
Who gives a fuck what he's said.

As far as Trump and the deficit many weren't happy with that. However.....you compare it to what
Middle Class Joe has in store for future generations of Americans yet unborn, it looks reasonable.
No matter how many times you try to deflect or change the subject that will not change.

Joe is moving more and more people off the tax roles in a transparent effort to create a cynical Marxist
rich vs poor class warfare battle which will kill the nation for political gain.
Who is pulling Joe's strings? Karl Marx himself? Just kidding...we know who is running the senile puppet...
Barry Obama himself and we know that based on some of the people brought in to manage the
doddering fool.

Your denials and whataboutisms don't interest me. We'll see how the average tax payer likes
the added on hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax money they will become responsible for
under the most dismal failure of the past fifty years, or more.

You clowns cheated your asses off to put no one's favorite guy in office. Now we'll see how
he handles the job and he undoubtedly puts democrats out of power again. End O' story.

you heard wrong,,

I saw it live as the man himself said it. I wasn't alone. Six people that were watching it with me burst into simultaneous laughter after he suggested introducing light into the body "in some other way".

Absolute gold!! :auiqs.jpg:
well there are medical theories on that very thing,, the problem might be with you,, in fact I know it is,,

Yeah, I don't care about what "theories" are. You stated I heard wrong.
I didn't. Six other people didn't either because they had the same reaction I did.
Unadulterated laughter while thinking.."this guy is President..and he's a complete retard!".
Post the entire quote.....

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Do you ever get tired of being a disingenuous hack? :)
Again, your boy..was a MORON (in all caps)

You have to be the stupidest person on this forum. You believe anything cnn tells you. Lol

Uh wait..Kim hasn't called Biden a "dotard". He called the last guy that. :)
Yes. That was plainly understood. The point is if you're using Kim Jong Un to make your
points for you, you really have no points to make at all.

As has been pointed out, before the pandemic, Trump's contribution to the deficit was scheduled to hit 1.2 trillion. Making Obama look downright conservative by comparison.
And as I pointed out
that's a sore spot with lots of conservative people. Do you realize however that Joe Biden is planning
a Six Trillion dollar stimulus? That's six with nine zeros behind it!
And if it's packed with as much pork and payoffs to political cronies as Joe's first big give away
then that's an "investment" in the DNC...not the nation per se.

If you can't admit one figure is much bigger than the other then shut up and go away.

Forum List

Back