Joe: Nobody Should Have to Choose Between a Job and a Paycheck

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
you heard wrong,,

I saw it live as the man himself said it. I wasn't alone. Six people that were watching it with me burst into simultaneous laughter after he suggested introducing light into the body "in some other way".

Absolute gold!! :auiqs.jpg:
well there are medical theories on that very thing,, the problem might be with you,, in fact I know it is,,

Yeah, I don't care about what "theories" are. You stated I heard wrong.
I didn't. Six other people didn't either because they had the same reaction I did.
Unadulterated laughter while thinking.."this guy is President..and he's a complete retard!".
so youre laughing at science then,, go figure,,

Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president. Jobless claims are also falling.

Go ahead prove Biden had anything to do with that. We'll just be waiting for you to fail to do that. :itsok:
Lol the entire point of my response is that those unemployment benefits and stimulus were NOT deterring people from going to work. Duh. Get a clue, dingus.

Are you crediting Biden for creating 1 million jobs or not?
Obviously it’s stupid to give Biden all the credit for that. Derp! Why are you making up shit out of thin air?

Back up any credit. We can compare to the certified jobs Biden destroyed and thousands he put out of work.
Lol you’re such an idiot dude. I never gave a Biden credit for it in the first place. You just want to be a douche about this and make arguments out of nothing. Let me tell you this: if the April jobs report is better than March’s, you definitely can give the credit to Biden. Why? Because his stimulus boosted consumer demand in the form stimulus checks and unemployment benefits. Capitalism 101.

LOL go ahead prove the stimulus had any impact with specific details. You just keep digging yourself in deeper. Biden tossed people some crumbs after millions lost their jobs and have been out of work for up to a year, their lives financially destroyed. Crumbs as in not even enough to cover 1 months bills. They are in a 12 month hole, Biden dug them out of part of 1 month and to you people that's a win. :itsok:
Hey idiot why don’t you prove that Biden has cost people jobs? Derp! You see how easy it is to use your logic against you?

You make it too easy...dumbass.

Majority of keystone pipeline jobs killed by Biden were unionized: Sen. Mike Crapo
Lol I love this. A grand total of 1000 jobs. Just how many of that number would be PERMANENT work?

I wonder if he is referring to the enhanced UEC that makes many people have to choose between going back to work ("a job"), and a generous government stipend ("a paycheck") that is more lucrative than going back to work.
Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president.
ahh but did they sacrifice their pay check to get the job??
What are you even talking about?
What is Rich Old White Boarder Collapsing *Joe even talking about?

I wonder if he is referring to the enhanced UEC that makes many people have to choose between going back to work ("a job"), and a generous government stipend ("a paycheck") that is more lucrative than going back to work.
Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president. Jobless claims are also falling.
What did your retarded president do?

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think.
Your dodgeball doesn't explain Joe's idiotic comment. And Trump's comment was a sarcastic jab at hostile
reporters. Joe's was pure stupidity...pure Biden.
Next time leave your whataboutism at home, clown.

Go ahead prove Biden had anything to do with that. We'll just be waiting for you to fail to do that. :itsok:
Lol the entire point of my response is that those unemployment benefits and stimulus were NOT deterring people from going to work. Duh. Get a clue, dingus.

Obviously it’s stupid to give Biden all the credit for that. Derp! Why are you making up shit out of thin air?

Back up any credit. We can compare to the certified jobs Biden destroyed and thousands he put out of work.
Lol you’re such an idiot dude. I never gave a Biden credit for it in the first place. You just want to be a douche about this and make arguments out of nothing. Let me tell you this: if the April jobs report is better than March’s, you definitely can give the credit to Biden. Why? Because his stimulus boosted consumer demand in the form stimulus checks and unemployment benefits. Capitalism 101.

LOL go ahead prove the stimulus had any impact with specific details. You just keep digging yourself in deeper. Biden tossed people some crumbs after millions lost their jobs and have been out of work for up to a year, their lives financially destroyed. Crumbs as in not even enough to cover 1 months bills. They are in a 12 month hole, Biden dug them out of part of 1 month and to you people that's a win. :itsok:
Hey idiot why don’t you prove that Biden has cost people jobs? Derp! You see how easy it is to use your logic against you?

Majority of keystone pipeline jobs killed by Biden were unionized: Sen. Mike Crapo
Lol I love this. A grand total of 1000 jobs. Just how many of that number would be PERMANENT work?
When da fuck is construction jobs permanent?

1619742813988.png

Working as drivers taking little Mexican kids to their Holiday Inn suites thanks to Joe.

I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think.
Your dodgeball doesn't explain Joe's idiotic comment. And Trump's comment was a sarcastic jab at hostile
reporters. Joe's was pure stupidity...pure Biden.
Next time leave your whataboutism at home, clown.

Oh piss off. Your righteous indignation is pointless. Baby boomers say stupid things.
You ignore the last guy's gaffes because he's your boy and now say "SEE!!..SEE!!"
Do you ever get tired of being a hack? It must be exhausting.

Yep, no doubt you love it because you're an ignorant fool.

The 1,000 jobs lost are just the people currently working on the pipeline. The 10,000 future hires are gone. These jobs aren't just the people working on the line, but jobs supporting the supply chain, manufacturers who make the steel pipes and ground logistics delivering materials.

There are thousands of fittings, valves, pumps, controls and safety devices. These are ongoing jobs for decades to come. The state department's review during the Obama administration found the pipeline would create up to 42,000 jobs during the construction period alone.

The state department also added it would do so without significant environmental impact. TransCanada Corporation, the company behind the pipeline, said the pipeline would create 20,000 construction and manufacturing jobs and another 118,000 spin-off jobs.

The 1,000 jobs lost are just the people currently working on the pipeline. The 10,000 future hires are gone. These jobs aren't just the people working on the line, but jobs supporting the supply chain, manufacturers who make the steel pipes and ground logistics delivering materials.

There are thousands of fittings, valves, pumps, controls and safety devices. These are ongoing jobs for decades to come. The state department's review during the Obama administration found the pipeline would create up to 42,000 jobs during the construction period alone.

The state department also added it would do so without significant environmental impact. TransCanada Corporation, the company behind the pipeline, said the pipeline would create 20,000 construction and manufacturing jobs and another 118,000 spin-off jobs.
Lol oh I’d love to see a source for this. So with a source, tell me how many PERMANENT AMERICAN jobs the pipeline would have created? I’ll wait.

I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
you left out not wanting his kids [white kids] going to school in a racial jungle ........

sooooo dems are starting to reopen their states ............ exactly what has Biden done to create jobs ?

Lol oh I’d love to see a source for this. So with a source, tell me how many PERMANENT AMERICAN jobs the pipeline would have created? I’ll wait.

I see, so you want to hang your hat on "permanent" jobs...how long is a permanent job?

“C’mon now, I’ve been receiving a paycheck for 50+ years and nobody has ever demanded I work a job to get that paycheck. I’ve done some stuff on the side with my son, but that was pretty easy with my son doing all the work and I just had to tell some guys what would happen if they didn’t pay up, so it’s not like I ever had to lift a shovel or work a counter.”

nothing Biden did is responsible for that.

I see, so you want to hang your hat on "permanent" jobs...how long is a permanent job?
Biden created permanent jobs?

Obviously it’s one that isn’t temporary lol. Once the construction of the pipeline is done, most of those jobs will disappear. Only so many jobs would be needed to maintain it.

Forum List

Back