Joe: Nobody Should Have to Choose Between a Job and a Paycheck

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
you heard wrong,,

I saw it live as the man himself said it. I wasn't alone. Six people that were watching it with me burst into simultaneous laughter after he suggested introducing light into the body "in some other way".

Absolute gold!! :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder if he is referring to the enhanced UEC that makes many people have to choose between going back to work ("a job"), and a generous government stipend ("a paycheck") that is more lucrative than going back to work.
Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president. Jobless claims are also falling.
Creating a fake crisis to get 10 million fired and cheering when 10% of them return to work.
Hilarious.

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
you heard wrong,,

I saw it live as the man himself said it. I wasn't alone. Six people that were watching it with me burst into simultaneous laughter after he suggested introducing light into the body "in some other way".

well there are medical theories on that very thing,, the problem might be with you,, in fact I know it is,,

Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president. Jobless claims are also falling.

Go ahead prove Biden had anything to do with that. We'll just be waiting for you to fail to do that. :itsok:
Lol the entire point of my response is that those unemployment benefits and stimulus were NOT deterring people from going to work. Duh. Get a clue, dingus.

Go ahead prove Biden had anything to do with that. We'll just be waiting for you to fail to do that. :itsok:
Lol the entire point of my response is that those unemployment benefits and stimulus were NOT deterring people from going to work. Duh. Get a clue, dingus.
it did for a lot of people,, and their employers even complained about it,,

Those employers are anecdotal opinions not citing any actual data.

Are you crediting Biden for creating 1 million jobs or not?

Those employers are anecdotal opinions not citing any actual data.
reality is the same as data thats not written down,,

Obviously it’s stupid to give Biden all the credit for that. Derp! Why are you making up shit out of thin air?

you heard wrong,,

well there are medical theories on that very thing,, the problem might be with you,, in fact I know it is,,

Yeah, I don't care about what "theories" are. You stated I heard wrong.
I didn't. Six other people didn't either because they had the same reaction I did.
Unadulterated laughter while thinking.."this guy is President..and he's a complete retard!".

Obviously it’s stupid to give Biden all the credit for that. Derp! Why are you making up shit out of thin air?

Back up any credit. We can compare to the certified jobs Biden destroyed and thousands he put out of work.

Back up any credit. We can compare to the certified jobs Biden destroyed and thousands he put out of work.
Lol you’re such an idiot dude. I never gave a Biden credit for it in the first place. You just want to be a douche about this and make arguments out of nothing. Let me tell you this: if the April jobs report is better than March’s, you definitely can give the credit to Biden. Why? Because his stimulus boosted consumer demand in the form stimulus checks and unemployment benefits. Capitalism 101.

Lol you’re such an idiot dude. I never gave a Biden credit for it in the first place. You just want to be a douche about this and make arguments out of nothing. Let me tell you this: if the April jobs report is better than March’s, you definitely can give the credit to Biden. Why? Because his stimulus boosted consumer demand in the form stimulus checks and unemployment benefits. Capitalism 101.

LOL go ahead prove the stimulus had any impact with specific details. You just keep digging yourself in deeper. Biden tossed people some crumbs after millions lost their jobs and have been out of work for up to a year, their lives financially destroyed. Crumbs as in not even enough to cover 1 months bills. They are in a 12 month hole, Biden dug them out of part of 1 month and to you people that's a win. :itsok:

LOL go ahead prove the stimulus had any impact with specific details. You just keep digging yourself in deeper. Biden tossed people some crumbs after millions lost their jobs and have been out of work for up to a year, their lives financially destroyed. Crumbs as in not even enough to cover 1 months bills. They are in a 12 month hole, Biden dug them out of part of 1 month and to you people that's a win. :itsok:
Hey idiot why don’t you prove that Biden has cost people jobs? Derp! You see how easy it is to use your logic against you?

Hey idiot why don’t you prove that Biden has cost people jobs? Derp! You see how easy it is to use your logic against you?

No you stepped in it again libwit. Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline project putting thousands of blue collar workers out of work during a global pandemic. That's the kind of asshole Biden is. If that dickhead had any sense he would have FIRST delivered his green replacement jobs BEFORE crushing thousands of blue collar households financially, the prick. There you have been bitch slapped, tissue?

No you stepped in it again libwit. Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline project putting thousands of blue collar workers out of work during a global pandemic. That's the kind of asshole Biden is. If that dickhead had any sense he would have FIRST delivered his green replacement jobs BEFORE crushing thousands of blue collar households financially, the prick. There you have been bitch slapped, tissue?
Where do you get this thousands of jobs shit? Ask yourself this question: how many PERMANENT AMERICAN jobs would the pipeline of created? That’s the number that matters.

Where do you get this thousands of jobs shit? Ask yourself this question: how many PERMANENT AMERICAN jobs would the pipeline of created? That’s the number that matters.

^^^ was bitch slapped into next week with facts.

You make it too easy...dumbass.

Majority of keystone pipeline jobs killed by Biden were unionized: Sen. Mike Crapo

^^^ was bitch slapped into next week with facts.
Lol you can’t answer the question.

Forum List

Back