Joe: Nobody Should Have to Choose Between a Job and a Paycheck

1619739265859.png

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)

Funny. Perhaps he could suggest something more benign..like injecting disinfectants..or inserting UV lights where the sun don't shine.
I hear someone stood up and suggested these things at one time. He was someone of importance...I think. :)
You didn't actually. You twisted what was actually said to fit your narrow worldview.

I wonder if he is referring to the enhanced UEC that makes many people have to choose between going back to work ("a job"), and a generous government stipend ("a paycheck") that is more lucrative than going back to work.
Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president. Jobless claims are also falling.

I wonder if he is referring to the enhanced UEC that makes many people have to choose between going back to work ("a job"), and a generous government stipend ("a paycheck") that is more lucrative than going back to work.
Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president.
ahh but did they sacrifice their pay check to get the job??

Well, contrary to your supposed intuitive logic, over 1 million jobs have been added since Biden has become president.
What are you even talking about?

Okey Dokey.
Related:
Biden Polling Well Among Pentecostals After He Speaks In Tongues

Sadly my daughter's believe this garbage.

The younger people are, the dumber they are these days. Jefferson wrote the Declaration at 24, and I can list countless of famous acts of people under age 30. All occurred over 50 years ago.

What are you even talking about?
well joe said you have to choose between a job and a paycheck,, so if they got jobs did they sacrifice their paychecks for it??

Forum List

Back