Joe Manchin says he will run as a third party candidate if Biden doesn't move "to the center"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I think this is a great idea. Manchin will have no luck diverting Biden from the suicide pact he has with the DemoKKKrats, so I would expect a third party run from Manchin, hopefully successful enough to doom Biden's death cult.

I think this is a great idea. Manchin will have no luck diverting Biden from the suicide pact he has with the DemoKKKrats, so I would expect a third party run from Manchin, hopefully successful enough to doom Biden's death cult.

if they move him to the center he will trip and fall

Mr. 'No Labels' Manchin threatened to leave the democratic party a few years ago. Kind makes sense he would be their candidate. Perot 2.0?

with the DemoKKKrats
Southern KKK.png

Yup, and you're still voting for the KKK guys.

View attachment 888899
You're a Moron MM,
You have ONE picture of an assclown wearing a terrible costume.

You represent an entire group of southern confederates that supported slavery then and still do today. Just the names have changed. Not the Platform.

The KKK is Conservative Based Southern Redneck Hicks.

Southern KKK.png

You're a Moron MM,
You have ONE picture of an assclown wearing a terrible costume.

You represent an entire group of southern confederates that supported slavery then and still do today. Just the names have changed. Not the Platform.

The KKK is Conservative Based Southern Redneck Hicks.

View attachment 888902

Confederate Democrats wanted to remove Lincoln from the ballot too.

So what's changed since then?

That would seal the demented Simp's fate if Manchin ran 3rd party

Forum List

Back