Joe Manchin says he will run as a third party candidate if Biden doesn't move "to the center"

Let's see, Manchin going third party plus RFK Jr. running as an independent spells automatic doom for the Usurper, or even Newsom if he were to replace him.

I think this is a great idea. Manchin will have no luck diverting Biden from the suicide pact he has with the DemoKKKrats, so I would expect a third party run from Manchin, hopefully successful enough to doom Biden's death cult.

The center is where a majority of Americans are…..it’s with the policies of progressives. Universal Healthcare and public funded education through college. Joe Manchin is a moderate repugnant. He’s with a MINORITY.

Let's see, Manchin going third party plus RFK Jr. running as an independent spells automatic doom for the Usurper, or even Newsom if he were to replace him.
Newsom would run away with the election.
Here ‘s an example of how he would eat their lunch.

I think this is a great idea. Manchin will have no luck diverting Biden from the suicide pact he has with the DemoKKKrats, so I would expect a third party run from Manchin, hopefully successful enough to doom Biden's death cult.

Well, it’s a great idea if you think Manchin is correct. You know where the center is ? It’s where the MOST people are on issues.
It’s not with Joe Manchin.
A majority of AMERICANS want universal healthcare, free education and a woman’s right to choose, marriage equality and a plethora if so called progressive policies. So really, they’re with Biden. Even Bernie Sanders is a centrist.
Joe M and the republicans are far right.

Most people are close to center. It's there that things get done.
The Bill working its way through the Senate is actually right of center

Get behind it

Of note. Nothing in it about DACA

Forum List

Back