Joe Biden's Goal For Opening Schools Back Up Is LOWER Than What Is Going On Now - A Step BACKWARDS

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday that Biden's goal is for more than 50% of schools to have "some teaching" in person "at least one day a week" – not necessarily fully reopened – by Day 100 of his presidency.

Is the Biden administrationreally, seriously THIS STUPID, completely out of touch with what is going on? Is President Biden really as dumb, deaf, and blind as his WH Press Secretary just demonstarted he seemingly is?!

64% of schools in this country already offer in-person learning!

President Biden's declared goal of getting 50% of American schools offering some type of in-person learning 1 (ONE) day a week is LESS than what is already being doned. His plan is a STEP BACKWARDS....and a demonstration that ABiden has no clue what is really going on in the country.

Joe Biden has not the power to force schools to open that is a local action.

Oh, suddenly a PROG understands how our govt. works. What happened there when PROGS held Trump responsible for States actions, COVID & the recession?
I guess it is still with yous because that is all yous can retort with.

That incoherent sentence in English is "Fuck I didn't realize I was irrational to this level. Let me rethink my position, nah"

So you are admitting Biden is agaiun running his mouth, talking about things he has nocontrol over, that Americans are already working to overcome COVID and Democrat and Union interference road blocks. Got it.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday that Biden's goal is for more than 50% of schools to have "some teaching" in person "at least one day a week" – not necessarily fully reopened – by Day 100 of his presidency.

Is the Biden administrationreally, seriously THIS STUPID, completely out of touch with what is going on? Is President Biden really as dumb, deaf, and blind as his WH Press Secretary just demonstarted he seemingly is?!

64% of schools in this country already offer in-person learning!

President Biden's declared goal of getting 50% of American schools offering some type of in-person learning 1 (ONE) day a week is LESS than what is already being doned. His plan is a STEP BACKWARDS....and a demonstration that ABiden has no clue what is really going on in the country.

You make a good point --- I suppose this is how Biden is setting a goal he can meet and declare he's a big success. But he cannot get teachers back in the schools without them being vaccinated, and he can't get the vaccine out there. So he's dumbed down the goal, way down. Just like all the schools and colleges are now dumbed down.

Mad Joe Robinette & the Kosher Commie are going to mandate masks too.

We're supposed to ignore Xiden doesn't have the mental capacity to know the difference between State & Federal Govt., and worse he doesn't even know how to wear a mask, simply because he's on the same level as young children, the mentally disabled and severely ill.

Those are the qualities only a PROG can appreciate right, so they voted for him to lead the country, by mail.

Biden is doing exactly what intelligent people knew he would - taking America down and BACKWARDS at the same time in only 3 weeks in office.

Oh, suddenly a PROG understands how our govt. works. What happened there when PROGS held Trump responsible for States actions, COVID & the recession?

WTF are you speaking in PROG? What exactly would you like me to retort?

Baby steps

Baby steps
You can do as you always do and walk with your foot in your mouth. Yet, Trump nor Biden can force schools to re-open.

Baby steps
Moonbeam is doing his best to avoid providing the Link that leads to the evidence he claims exists provoing Pressident Trump knew about Antifa and BLM's planning on Twitter & Facebook (Yes, Twitter and Facebook, not Parlor, facilitated planning to commit a crime) to 'come to DC to wage war' (as the FBI described it in their warning prior to 6 Jan) - rioting and invading the Capitol...and that Trump did not do anything to prepare the defense of the Capitol.

:p

Baby steps
You can do as you always do and walk with your foot in your mouth. Yet, Trump nor Biden can force schools to re-open.

Then why did Veggie Joe promise to do so in his first 100 days, Troll?

Baby steps

Because we knew the Mexicans were never going to pay for the wall.

'
'Democrats share more videos from Capitol riot on Day 3 of Trump impeachment trial'

I wonder if these are ones filmed by Antifa, as well?

Videos the Democrats have NOT whown:

- The ones showing black clad Antifa/BLM rioters initiating the violence

- The ones showing Capitol Police moving barriers to give them / violent rioters access to the Capitol

-The ones showing Trump-supporters asking Capitol Police why theywere just standing around not doing anything while the violent infiltrators / rioters were breaking windows and climing into the Capitol

- The ones showing the Capitol Police guiding the rioters through the Capitol

- The montage of Leftist extremist / Democrats inciting / inspiring the failed assassination attempt to murder GOP politicians in a public park, calling for illegal public harassment and engagedment with GOP politicians and Trump team members, Pelosi threatening to physically assault the President, the current VP inciting continued foreign-funded domestic terrorist violence and her joking about murdering the US President, VP, and US AG...

Baby steps

Please stick to the thread topic...while you attempt to avoid having to post that link...

Baby steps

Please stick to the thread topic...while you attempt to avoid having to post that link...
I am staying on topic that you seem amiss about. Political lies, you should be used to them we just had an administration that lied with every breathe to include the lie over several billions of dollars not paid by the Mexicans for a wall that was promised to be paid for by the Mexicans...

Baby steps

I am staying on topic that you seem amiss about. Political lies, you should be used to them we just had an administration that lied with every breathe to include the lie over several billions of dollars not paid by the Mexicans for a wall that was promised to be paid for by the Mexicans...
Now you have an illegitimate administration. The whole thing is a lie.

Forum List

Back