Everything that comes out of Joe Biden's mouth: If its not a gaffe its a lie

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Powerful sanctions stopped Russia (from invading Ukraine).

I'm always honest.

The American Rescue Plan worked.

The Inflation Reduction Bill will reduce Inflation.

Trump's tax cuts only helped the rich.

I created lots of jobs.

Buying American products is a priority.

Our economy roared back fast than anyone predicted

There is no Inflation.

This Inflation is transitory.

The solution to inflation is for businesses to ā€œlower your costs, not your wages.

My plan to fight inflation will lower your costs and lower the deficit.

Anyone making less than $400,000 a year doesnā€™t have to pay any more in taxes.

I called for lowering the price of Insulin.
- He was the one who raised the cost.

I talked to rhe man who invented insulin.
- The guy died 2 years before Joe was born.

We need to secure our border.

Abortion is health care.

Cannons couldnā€™t be bought when the Second Amendment was ratified. ā€œYou couldnā€™t buy a cannon when this amendment was passed. Thereā€™s no reason why you should be able to buy certian assault weapons.
- Four ā€œPinocchios" by Washington Post Fact Check

The supply Chain Crisis isn't that bad.

Inflation was a thing before I took office.

Republicans want to take away minoritiesā€™ rights to vote.

Schools aren't closed.
- During pandemic when schools were closed.

Build Bsck Better will save Ameticans money.

The COVID Pandemic is the pandemic of the UN-vaccinated.

ā€œI got started in politics because of the civil rights movementā€ and I 'played a role in desegregating his community'

Vaxed people can't spread COVID.

'Build Back Better is fully paid for.'
- CBO stated it would add $3 trillion to US debt

I never supported the war in Afghanistan.
- Biden boted for the use of force in Afghanistan.

'No vaccine mandate': I donā€™t think it should be mandatory,ā€ Bide said. ā€œI wouldnā€™t demand it to be mandatory.ā€
- But he DID

Biden claims gas prises has fallen from $5 a gallon when he 1st entered office.

I went to Israel during the 6-Day War.

I was arrested in South Africa when I went to visit Mandela.

I used to drive a tractor trailer.

EVs can drive across America in 1 'tank' (charge)

ā€œWe are determined that we are going to deal with climate change and have zero net emissions by 2050, by 2020 make sure all our electricity is zero emissions"

ā€œI remember spending time at the, you know, uh, going to, uh, the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with themā€
-- Biden Claims He Visited Pittsburgh Synagogue After 2018 Mass Murder

There are no Americans stranded in Afghanistan.

Biden Says There Are More Vaccinated People In The US Than the American Population
- We have roughly 350 million people vaccinated in the United States

I visited 54 states...

Biden says that he was a professor during the 4 years between being VP and POTUS
-- Biden Claims He Was a Professor After the Obama Administration, but He Never Taught a Class

Youā€™re not going to ā€” youā€™re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.
- Biden has been vaccinated at lesdt 4 times and caught COVID twice

Biden Claims He Was An All-Star Player At Congressional Baseball Game Where He Went 0-2
- I hit a ball 358 feet at his second congressional baseball game while hosting the LA Dodgers at the White House on July 2

High Gun Violence In Cities With Tough Gun Laws Is False

I have 3 degrees.

I graduated at the top of my law class.

ā€œI got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,ā€ he told pupils at Wilson High School in Florence, which was founded in 1866 by the Freedmenā€™s Bureau for black children seeking an education.
- Biden never attended Deleware state

And on and on and on

Bidrn is a dementia-ravaged, pathelogically lying embarrassment to the US!

You literally can not believe anything that comes out of his mouth - everything has to be fact-checked 1st.

Dat Boy haz been lying his ass off this week.

First it was that he met the guy that invented insulin medication. Then it was that his son died of the Iraq War and then he was the one to give SS recipients a cost of living raise.

Each day a different lie. Sometimes more than one lie in a day.

Biden just claimed he spoke with a person who died a year before Biden was born. :cuckoo:

Dat Boy haz been lying his ass off this week.

First it was that he met the guy that invented insulin medication. Then it was that his son died of the Iraq War and then he was the one to give SS recipients a cost of living raise.

Each day a different lie. Sometimes more than one lie in a day.

Today Potatohead said he doesn't give a crap about sealing the border. That is a treasonous act because it is a direct attack on the sovereignty of the US and he should be impeached because of it. That statement was a million times more damaging to this country than anything Trump said in his phone call to Zelinsky and Trump was impeached for it.

Powerful sanctions stopped Russia (from invading Ukraine).

I'm always honest.

The American Rescue Plan worked.

The Inflation Reduction Bill will reduce Inflation.

Trump's tax cuts only helped the rich.

I created lots of jobs.

Buying American products is a priority.

Our economy roared back fast than anyone predicted

There is no Inflation.

This Inflation is transitory.

The solution to inflation is for businesses to ā€œlower your costs, not your wages.

My plan to fight inflation will lower your costs and lower the deficit.

Anyone making less than $400,000 a year doesnā€™t have to pay any more in taxes.

I called for lowering the price of Insulin.
- He was the one who raised the cost.

I talked to rhe man who invented insulin.
- The guy died 2 years before Joe was born.

We need to secure our border.

Abortion is health care.

Cannons couldnā€™t be bought when the Second Amendment was ratified. ā€œYou couldnā€™t buy a cannon when this amendment was passed. Thereā€™s no reason why you should be able to buy certian assault weapons.
- Four ā€œPinocchios" by Washington Post Fact Check

The supply Chain Crisis isn't that bad.

Inflation was a thing before I took office.

Republicans want to take away minoritiesā€™ rights to vote.

Schools aren't closed.
- During pandemic when schools were closed.

Build Bsck Better will save Ameticans money.

The COVID Pandemic is the pandemic of the UN-vaccinated.

ā€œI got started in politics because of the civil rights movementā€ and I 'played a role in desegregating his community'

Vaxed people can't spread COVID.

'Build Back Better is fully paid for.'
- CBO stated it would add $3 trillion to US debt

I never supported the war in Afghanistan.
- Biden boted for the use of force in Afghanistan.

'No vaccine mandate': I donā€™t think it should be mandatory,ā€ Bide said. ā€œI wouldnā€™t demand it to be mandatory.ā€
- But he DID

Biden claims gas prises has fallen from $5 a gallon when he 1st entered office.

I went to Israel during the 6-Day War.

I was arrested in South Africa when I went to visit Mandela.

I used to drive a tractor trailer.

EVs can drive across America in 1 'tank' (charge)

ā€œWe are determined that we are going to deal with climate change and have zero net emissions by 2050, by 2020 make sure all our electricity is zero emissions"

ā€œI remember spending time at the, you know, uh, going to, uh, the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with themā€
-- Biden Claims He Visited Pittsburgh Synagogue After 2018 Mass Murder

There are no Americans stranded in Afghanistan.

Biden Says There Are More Vaccinated People In The US Than the American Population
- We have roughly 350 million people vaccinated in the United States

I visited 54 states...

Biden says that he was a professor during the 4 years between being VP and POTUS
-- Biden Claims He Was a Professor After the Obama Administration, but He Never Taught a Class

Youā€™re not going to ā€” youā€™re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.
- Biden has been vaccinated at lesdt 4 times and caught COVID twice

Biden Claims He Was An All-Star Player At Congressional Baseball Game Where He Went 0-2
- I hit a ball 358 feet at his second congressional baseball game while hosting the LA Dodgers at the White House on July 2

High Gun Violence In Cities With Tough Gun Laws Is False

I have 3 degrees.

I graduated at the top of my law class.

ā€œI got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,ā€ he told pupils at Wilson High School in Florence, which was founded in 1866 by the Freedmenā€™s Bureau for black children seeking an education.
- Biden never attended Deleware state

And on and on and on

Bidrn is a dementia-ravaged, pathelogically lying embarrassment to the US!

You literally can not believe anything that comes out of his mouth - everything has to be fact-checked 1st.

Whiner

Not surprised, it comes with being a liberal Democrat. Look at all those lies they spread about Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.

Biden: "if you get the jab you won't get Covid"

Sit down now
Sure, President Biden misstated that, but during the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

So, you sit down fuckup.

Sure, President Biden misstated that, but during the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

So, you sit down fuckup.

He lied ya fuckin dumbass

Forum List

Back