Joe Biden wants to skid any Debates with POTUS Trump

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
“Whatever you do, don’t debate Trump,” Lockhart wrote on CNN's website. It’s a fool’s errand to enter the ring with someone who will respond to the lies Joe Biden and Democrates spread daily, .1) The actual statistics form Covid 19, 2) The US economy whiich Joe Biden fear more than anything else, 3) race riots that Joe Biden and Democrats support support, 4) the China Russian conection of China , Russia and the Ukraine, 6) the sexual assult chrages that Sen. Grahmns committee will prove against Joe Biden and Obama, 7) the unmasking of General Flynn, 8) Obama/Biden care the kiling of 500,000 Americans 38 million jobs lost and 25,000 small buiness forced to closed, 9) the Natioanl Debt increase of 9 trillion dollars of thier 8 years all of these numbers are verified by the CBO. 10 ) the lies that Joe Biden told of his education to ABC and NBC bottom of his class in College. Biden will undoubtedly take heat from Republicans and the media for Trying to skipping the debates, the problem for Joe Biden and Democrat's if he dose debate POTUS Trump thwe 1st debate will be his last America will see the lies and what his capabilities are , think of this who runs for POTUS and up front says the VP pic is more important because they will be the POTUS? But it’s worth the risk as trying to debate someone incapable of telling the truth is an impossible contest to win.” . Lets hear your thoughts on eah of the 10 points and then your answer to the question who wins the 2020 POTUS election in the US 2020..........?

“Whatever you do, don’t debate Trump,” Lockhart wrote on CNN's website. It’s a fool’s errand to enter the ring with someone who will respond to the lies Joe Biden and Democrates spread daily, .1) The actual statistics form Covid 19, 2) The US economy whiich Joe Biden fear more than anything else, 3) race riots that Joe Biden and Democrats support support, 4) the China Russian conection of China , Russia and the Ukraine, 6) the sexual assult chrages that Sen. Grahmns committee will prove against Joe Biden and Obama, 7) the unmasking of General Flynn, 8) Obama/Biden care the kiling of 500,000 Americans 38 million jobs lost and 25,000 small buiness forced to closed, 9) the Natioanl Debt increase of 9 trillion dollars of thier 8 years all of these numbers are verified by the CBO. 10 ) the lies that Joe Biden told of his education to ABC and NBC bottom of his class in College. Biden will undoubtedly take heat from Republicans and the media for Trying to skipping the debates, the problem for Joe Biden and Democrat's if he dose debate POTUS Trump thwe 1st debate will be his last America will see the lies and what his capabilities are , think of this who runs for POTUS and up front says the VP pic is more important because they will be the POTUS? But it’s worth the risk as trying to debate someone incapable of telling the truth is an impossible contest to win.” . Lets hear your thoughts on eah of the 10 points and then your answer to the question who wins the 2020 POTUS election in the US 2020..........?
Why didn't the republicans who controlled both house of congress for 6 of the 8 years Obama and Biden were in office bring up articles on Obama /Biden for all this?

Biden is not going to run from trump. He is about to take trump to the woodshed and he's going to make trump get the switch.

Why would Biden want to argue with someone that just makes shit up on the fly?
He's better to sit back and just let Trump dig himself deeper every tweet.
America demands it its not CNN, Joe Biden's or Drunk Nancy's choice
...or Trump's choice...he acts like he really doesn't want to play at being President any more.

An unpopular incumbent is at a severe disadvantage in a debate. We will know practice debates have taken place when Trump tries to get out of the debates.

Why didn't the republicans who controlled both house of congress for 6 of the 8 years Obama and Biden were in office bring up articles on Obama /Biden for all this?

Biden is not going to run from trump. He is about to take trump to the woodshed and he's going to make trump get the switch.

He's already running from Trump.

And BTW, from Chris Wallace. :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
America demands it its not CNN, Joe Biden's or Drunk Nancy's choice
...or Trump's choice...he acts like he really doesn't want to play at being President any more.
POTUS Trump will destroy Biden and you know it

Typical cowardly leftist.

Someone armed with FACTS would love to debate a so called liar to publicly humiliate them with the truth.

But like you, Biden too is a pussy.

Typical cowardly leftist.

Someone armed with FACTS would love to debate a so called liar to publicly humiliate them with the truth.

But like you, Biden too is a pussy.
if that is your real pick show me your pussey

And, bingo.
And, FAIL.

Someone armed with facts could easily defeat someone who is full of lies.
You people are pathetic.

I hope Trump destroys biden bigger than Hillary so you asshats will STFU with all your crybaby bullshit

LMAO He doesn't want to debate Trump because Trump would chew him up and spit him out and he knows it. Biden is his own worst enemy and his handlers know it. No way do any of them want foot in mouth Biden debating Trump. He'd be a fool if he did.

And, bingo.
And, FAIL.

You people are pathetic.

I hope Trump destroys biden bigger than Hillary so you asshats will STFU with all your crybaby bullshit
Is it your opinion that Trump is a strong, honest, intelligent, effective debater?

I don't need to wrestle over it, I'd just like to know.

And, bingo.
And, FAIL.

You people are pathetic.

Is it your opinion that Trump is a strong, honest, intelligent, effective debater?

Remember this...

download (20).jpeg

And, bingo.
And, FAIL.

You people are pathetic.

Remember this...

View attachment 371411
Is that some kind of answer?

And, bingo.
And, FAIL.

You people are pathetic.

Yes, he is no worse than any other presidential candidate in a presidential debate out side of the Megyn Kelly episode. That was beyond stupid.

If Biden has the "Truth" on his side then his surrogates would be hyperventilating at the chance to publicly humiliate Trump.

But they're not. They KNOW Biden is intellectually incapable.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, this is 100% about Bidens mental acuity not Trumps honesty.

If it was about Trumps honesty they wouldn't have agreed to the debates to begin with since "Trumps lies" didn't start last week.

TRANSPARENT AS FUCK

And, bingo.
And, FAIL.

You people are pathetic.

Remember this...

View attachment 371411
Is that some kind of answer?
Pictures say a thousand words

Forum List

Back