Joe Biden wants to skid any Debates with POTUS Trump

Why would Biden want to argue with someone that just makes shit up on the fly?
He's better to sit back and just let Trump dig himself deeper every tweet.
And, bingo.
And, FAIL.

Someone armed with facts could easily defeat someone who is full of lies.
You people are pathetic.

I hope Trump destroys biden bigger than Hillary so you asshats will STFU with all your crybaby bullshit
Is it your opinion that Trump is a strong, honest, intelligent, effective debater?

I don't need to wrestle over it, I'd just like to know.

He beat 16 + 1 last time around.

Why didn't the republicans who controlled both house of congress for 6 of the 8 years Obama and Biden were in office bring up articles on Obama /Biden for all this?

Never let it be said that the Left lets facts get in the way of 'fallacy'. :D

Both houses, huh? For 6 of the 8 years of Obama? When did Harry Reid become a Republican, I musta missed that momentous switch.

Biden is not going to run from trump. He is about to take trump to the woodshed and he's going to make trump get the switch.

I'll be waiting with bated breath.

Another four years of Trump may literally lead us to the stage where the survival of organized human society is deeply imperiled

It doesn’t matter how I feel. It doesn’t matter whether you like Biden or not. That's your personal feelings, irrelevant, nobody cares about that. What they care about is what happens to the world. We have to get rid of Trump, keep pressure on Biden, just as Sanders and associates have been doing

Why would Biden want to argue with someone that just makes shit up on the fly?
He's better to sit back and just let Trump dig himself deeper every tweet.
Typical cowardly leftist.

Someone armed with FACTS would love to debate a so called liar to publicly humiliate them with the truth.

But like you, Biden too is a pussy.
He doesn't need to 'debate' him...so why would he want to?

Forum List

Back