What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Biden tells debunked Amtrak story for the 4th time.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This has been proven to be complete bullshit in the past, and yet Biden continues to tell the same lie over and over.

Biden keeps telling bizarre Amtrak story that was already debunked

Biden continues repeating factually impossible claim

And Ange comes up, and I’m getting in the car, and he goes, ‘Joey, baby! What are you?’" the president continued, grabbing his cheek. "And I thought the Secret Service was going to shoot him."

"I said, ‘No, no, no, he’s good! He’s good!’" Biden added. "True story."

The president’s "true story" seems to be anything but – Fox News previously reported that the story does not add up.

Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015 and Negri passed away the year prior.

Biden's telling of the story has varied.

The president previously claimed it happened in the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, while most recently claiming it happened in the seventh year of his tenure.

In another version of the story that Biden has previously told, he was going back to visit his sick mother when the interaction happened, even though his mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

The White House did not provide comment on the president’s recent claim.

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cut him some slack on this one.

He can't shit in the morning without someone reminding him to!!!!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Umm…who cares?

OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's senile....Telling the same story over and over again -whether it's true or not- is what senile fossils do.
Dimtards will ignore his obvious dementia and claim this is no big deal.

OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Johnlaw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How many Joe Biden threads does this make it for you this week? 567?

1634845388700.png

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This has been proven to be complete bullshit in the past, and yet Biden continues to tell the same lie over and over.

Biden keeps telling bizarre Amtrak story that was already debunked

Biden continues repeating factually impossible claim

And Ange comes up, and I’m getting in the car, and he goes, ‘Joey, baby! What are you?’" the president continued, grabbing his cheek. "And I thought the Secret Service was going to shoot him."

"I said, ‘No, no, no, he’s good! He’s good!’" Biden added. "True story."

The president’s "true story" seems to be anything but – Fox News previously reported that the story does not add up.

Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015 and Negri passed away the year prior.

Biden's telling of the story has varied.

The president previously claimed it happened in the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, while most recently claiming it happened in the seventh year of his tenure.

In another version of the story that Biden has previously told, he was going back to visit his sick mother when the interaction happened, even though his mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

The White House did not provide comment on the president’s recent claim.

My granpappy Angus O'Reilly O'Patrick McGinny once told me, "Jeff, you're not better than anyone else, if fact, I was going to trade you for the Willie Stargell Rookie baseball cards when you were younger"

OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member