Joe Biden tells debunked Amtrak story for the 4th time.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This has been proven to be complete bullshit in the past, and yet Biden continues to tell the same lie over and over.

Biden keeps telling bizarre Amtrak story that was already debunked

Biden continues repeating factually impossible claim

And Ange comes up, and I’m getting in the car, and he goes, ‘Joey, baby! What are you?’" the president continued, grabbing his cheek. "And I thought the Secret Service was going to shoot him."

"I said, ‘No, no, no, he’s good! He’s good!’" Biden added. "True story."

The president’s "true story" seems to be anything but – Fox News previously reported that the story does not add up.

Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015 and Negri passed away the year prior.

Biden's telling of the story has varied.

The president previously claimed it happened in the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, while most recently claiming it happened in the seventh year of his tenure.

In another version of the story that Biden has previously told, he was going back to visit his sick mother when the interaction happened, even though his mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

The White House did not provide comment on the president’s recent claim.

1634844367832.png

This has been proven to be complete bullshit in the past, and yet Biden continues to tell the same lie over and over.

Biden keeps telling bizarre Amtrak story that was already debunked

Biden continues repeating factually impossible claim

And Ange comes up, and I’m getting in the car, and he goes, ‘Joey, baby! What are you?’" the president continued, grabbing his cheek. "And I thought the Secret Service was going to shoot him."

"I said, ‘No, no, no, he’s good! He’s good!’" Biden added. "True story."

The president’s "true story" seems to be anything but – Fox News previously reported that the story does not add up.

Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015 and Negri passed away the year prior.

Biden's telling of the story has varied.

The president previously claimed it happened in the "fourth or fifth year" of his vice presidency, while most recently claiming it happened in the seventh year of his tenure.

In another version of the story that Biden has previously told, he was going back to visit his sick mother when the interaction happened, even though his mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

The White House did not provide comment on the president’s recent claim.

My granpappy Angus O'Reilly O'Patrick McGinny once told me, "Jeff, you're not better than anyone else, if fact, I was going to trade you for the Willie Stargell Rookie baseball cards when you were younger"

Forum List

Back