****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck, you can't get anything right. :lmao:

Clinton: 20.9٪
Clinton was very good at inviting in H1-Bs and the Internet was becoming very big.
Too many people were hired or imported.

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck, you can't get anything right. :lmao:

Clinton: 20.9٪

Bill Clinton created the most jobs at 18.6 million, while Ronald Reagan had the largest cumulative percentage increase in jobs at 15.6%. This computation treats the base month as the December before the month of inauguration and last month as December of the final full year in office.[2] Using the month after inauguration as the base month as shown in the accompanying diagram, the top four presidents in terms of cumulative job creation percentage are Clinton (D), Reagan (R), Carter (D), and Obama (D).[3

Bill Clinton created the most jobs at 18.6 million, while Ronald Reagan had the largest cumulative percentage increase in jobs at 15.6%. This computation treats the base month as the December before the month of inauguration and last month as December of the final full year in office.[2] Using the month after inauguration as the base month as shown in the accompanying diagram, the top four presidents in terms of cumulative job creation percentage are Clinton (D), Reagan (R), Carter (D), and Obama (D).[3
Clinton was not responsible for the Tech Boom.

Why do you think I said he was second in job creation? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Man, you really need to learn to read simple English, Halfwit.

Also, seek professional help with your obsession with Trump's ass, Sicko.:itsok:

LOLOLOLOL

You're killing me with your ignorance, Dumbfuck. You said...

Reagan had the largest percentage increase of all Presidents at 15.6%.

No, ya dumbfuck, Reagan did NOT have the largest percentage increase. On top of being illiterate, you suck at math too.

Reagan
(107161-91033)÷91033×100=17.7% (not 15.6%)

Clinton
(132698-109794)÷109794×100=20.9%

Roosevelt
(41903-25700)÷25700×100=63.0%

LOLOLOLOL

You're killing me with your ignorance, Dumbfuck. You said...

No, ya dumbfuck, Reagan did NOT have the largest percentage increase. On top of being illiterate, you suck at math too.

Reagan
(107161-91033)÷91033×100=17.7% (not 15.6%)

Clinton
(132698-109794)÷109794×100=20.9%

Roosevelt

(41903-25700)÷25700×100=63.0%
Take it up with Wiki, Simp.

I still proved Clipper is a lying sack of shit..............of course, you have no interest in his blatant lies, Hack.

LOLOL

Dayum, Dumbfuck, keepin' that perfect streak of being wrong alive, huh?

Bill Clinton

Jan/1993: 109,794,000
Jan/2001: 132,698,000
Total .......... 22,904,000
Percent .............. 20.9%

If he is so great then tell me whether or not that all of those jobs are still vacant.
The big tech companies are starting massive layoffs now. That doesn’t seem to line up with the claims from the usual suspects here...

Take it up with Wiki, Simp.

I still proved Clipper is a lying sack of shit..............of course, you have no interest in his blatant lies, Hack.

Why would I do that, Dumbfuck? I'm not stupid enough to rely on Wikipedia as a source.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Go Biden, control the price of insulin to protect hard working Americans.

GOP takes dirty money from big pharma to avoid insulin caps

The only reason insulin is so expensive is because the GOP block all insulin price caps
Trump had a plan to cap insulin prices. Nancy Pisslosi refused to bring it to a vote. So it’s actually her and the Dems fault. But don’t let truth get in the way of another TDS rant.

Why would I do that, Dumbfuck? I'm not stupid enough to rely on Wikipedia as a source.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Ok.

I still proved Clipper is a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing, Dumbass. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Of course they are going to deny it. It's HIGHLY EMBARRASSING. And a breach of national security. But it happened. Not surprising the three amigos would deny it. They had nothing to say about much..until it was time to sell their books.

Sorry moron. When the department heads that would have HAD to have been told about this were never told anything of the sort, and even NORAD wasn’t told anything like this, it never happened. Period. End of game.

Sorry Skippy…..not playing your game of demanding proof and then dismissing any proof provided

The US military said it was no threat and you claim it was

Burden of proof is on you Skippy
Well dummy, that drone transmitted its information back to China for a week while your boy just let it fly on its merry way. It could have been shot down over Montana with no concerns. Instead, Joe looks weak and pathetic once again.

• Biden boasted that the 12.1 million jobs created in his first two years were more than the number of jobs added in four years under any president. But that job growth was fueled by a post-pandemic recovery that started under his predecessor, and his comparison doesn’t account for population growth.

So Biden DID create 12.1 million jobs, more than any other President
:clap2:
  • The president said “take-home pay has gone up,” which is true, but the rise is not as fast as inflation. “Real” weekly earnings, which are adjusted for inflation, have gone down.
So, take home pay HAS gone up
  • Biden said he has cut the deficit by a record $1.7 trillion, but most of that was due to expiring emergency pandemic spending.
So Biden DID cut the deficit by $1.7 trillion
No moron. There were ZERO jobs “created”. Just companies finally having to make employees return to work. Never mind those thousands of layoffs the tech companies just did. Take home pay has actually DROPPED because of Joe’s inflation since wages aren’t rising to keep up with it. Biden didn’t cut the deficit. He ran up a record deficit a year ago, then the pandemic spending expires, and he claims he cut the deficit. And of course you and the usual suspects buy it all.

Well dummy, that drone transmitted its information back to China for a week while your boy just let it fly on its merry way. It could have been shot down over Montana with no concerns. Instead, Joe looks weak and pathetic once again.
Pentagon says it mitigated/jammed the spy balloon capabilities.

Forum List

Back