****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Yeah, with over 12 million jobs added during that period.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??
Lies. That figure is people going back to work after Dimtard shutdowns, Simp.

Chicom Joe is only up 2.7 over what Trump had pre-Fauci Flu, Moron.

Lies. That figure is people going back to work after Dimtard shutdowns, Simp.

Chicom Joe is only up 2.7 over what Trump had pre-Fauci Flu, Moron.

LOLOLOL

You're so retarded, you don't even understand regardless of the reason, those jobs were still added.

Ever??

LOLOLOL

You're so retarded, you don't even understand regardless of the reason, those jobs were still added.

Ever??
People going back to their jobs Dimtards took from them isn't jobs created, Simp.

No, it's not true...not at all...as the factchecker highlighted, they weren't "created" - they were people going back to the jobs they had under the prior admin, after the Covid lockdowns.

It's a flat lie.

Fair enough. He didn't create 12.1 million jobs.

Hey Fawnboi, call your handlers and get them to make up your mind.

They mocked his blatant lies, and his response was "Good luck senior year".

Made no fucking sense, just like the rest of his moronic speech.
tg9fpot5u1ha1.jpg

72 percent positive to Biden.

LOLOLOL

Ever??
He can't comprehend anything unless you give him a link, the poor thing.

People going back to their jobs Dimtards took from them isn't jobs created, Simp.

Aww, poor Dumbfuck. Illiterate as hell and too stupid to know it. Dumbfuck, I didn't say, "created."

LOLOLOL

Ever??

[emphasis mine to make fun of your illiteracy]

I am going to watch the livestream on Tim Pool’s pod.

I wish McCarthy would rip up the speech afterwards just like Nancy. It would be so epic...and totally justified.
I wish people in politics would start acting like adults, even when they're pissed off. Nancy's stunt made her look like a stuck up child.

Reagan had the largest percentage increase of all Presidents at 15.6%. And he was second with 16.5 million new jobs, Simp.

Are you always this stupid, or just on days ending in "Y"?

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia
Clinton created 18.6 million compared to Reagen's 15.6 million, jerkoff.

Do you try to post stupid shit? You must because you're very good at it.

Trump's job record sucked to high heaven, kinda like you when your head is in his ass.

Trump had the lowest job growth of any POTUS since Reagen, halfwit.

Not really. Reagan actually had growth. Trump ended with fewer jobs than when he started. Trump has the worst job record since Herbert "Great Depression" Hoover. Another failed one term Republican.

Clinton created 18.6 million compared to Reagen's 15.6 million, jerkoff.

Do you try to post stupid shit? You must because you're very good at it.

Trump's job record sucked to high heaven, kinda like you when your head is in his ass.
Why do you think I said he was second in job creation? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Man, you really need to learn to read simple English, Halfwit.

Also, seek professional help with your obsession with Trump's ass, Sicko.:itsok:

Why do you think I said he was second in job creation? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Man, you really need to learn to read simple English, Halfwit.

Also, seek professional help with your obsession with Trump's ass, Sicko.:itsok:
Didn't want to give Clinton any credit, right SIMPLETON?

Forum List

Back