Joe Biden signs gun law

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Yay, more restrictions on guns making everyone safe again

Right?

Why then do they not miss a beat by continuing to demonize guns?

Joe Biden talks the same way about guns before passing the legislation as he did after. Why is that Diaper Joe?

It's because no matter what law or restriction they pass, it is simply never enough until everything about guns is illegal.

So when Dims say they don't really want to outlaw guns, you now know they are lying like they do about a recession not really being here today and virtually everything else they claim.

Right?

Joe Biden talks the same way about guns before passing the legislation as he did after. Why is that Diaper Joe?

It's because no matter what law or restriction they pass, it is simply never enough until everything about guns is illegal.

So when Dims say they don't really want to outlaw guns, you now know they are lying like they do about a recession not really being here today and virtually everything else they claim.
I feel safe already. I think I'll plan a trip to Chicago now but I think I'll wait to see how the legislation works first.

The poliltics attached to guns has become so hostile in America now that this could cause a temporary spike in gun murders and even mass murders.

Before the atmosphere calms down a bit and the benefits start to be seen.

Right?

Republicans say its not a gun problem, it's a mental health problem; then throw crybaby tantrums when Democrats pass a law addressing mental health.

Forum List

Back