Joe Biden says Social Security and Medicare need to be on the table to solve deficits.

You have provided exactly ZERO EVIDENCE of any Republican trying to gut SS and Medicare, liar.
They may be backing off for now because Biden will hand their asses back to them if they try it.

Elect Dotard or one of his lackeys & you can bet your life that they'll cut SS & Medicare. Trump's asseater Mike Lee has said so publicly & so did Rick Scott. The rest of them are just waiting for their shot at those programs.

Mike Lee gave a look of incredulity at Biden's remark last night because he's a no good Trump asseating pile of shit. Vidoes don't like.

They may be backing off for now because Biden will hand their asses back to them if they try it.

Elect Dotard or one of his lackeys & you can bet your life that they'll cut SS & Medicare. Trump's asseater Mike Lee has said so publicly & so did Rick Scott. The rest of them are just waiting for their shot at those programs.

Mike Lee gave a look of incredulity at Biden's remark last night because he's a no good Trump asseating pile of shit. Vidoes don't like.
Sorry, you are a liar.

Lee nor Scott said they want to cut SS and Medicare.

And McCarthy did a preemptive speech before Chicom Joe's SOTU Show and clearly said SS and Medicare were off the table. That didn't stop the Vegetable from lying about it in front of the world.

During Gorsuch's confirmation hearing in early 2017, he refused to take a position on Roe. He told Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., that he "would have walked out the door" had Trump asked him to overturn Roe.

Gorsuch took the uncontroversial line that Roe is a precedent. Precedent is the "anchor of law," he said. "It is the starting place for a judge."

"I would tell you that Roe v. Wade, decided in 1973, is a precedent of the United States Supreme Court. It has been reaffirmed," he said. "A good judge will consider it as precedent of the U.S. Supreme Court worthy as treatment of precedent like any other."

Gorsuch acknowledged that the Supreme Court had held that a fetus is not a person for the purposes of the 14th Amendment's due process clause, a legal underpinning of Roe v. Wade.

"Do you accept that?" asked Durbin.

"That is the law of the land. I accept the law of the land, senator, yes," Gorsuch replied.

------------------------------

"much was made of a private meeting between Kavanaugh and Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, who said the nominee had told her he considered Roe to be "settled law."

But Kavanaugh stopped short of repeating that line in his hearing, instead focusing on Roe's status as Supreme Court precedent.

"It is settled as a precedent of the Supreme Court, entitled the respect under principles of stare decisis," he said. "The Supreme Court has recognized the right to abortion since the 1973 Roe v. Wade case. It has reaffirmed it many times."

-----------------------------

Perhaps the most revealing moment for Barrett came as she was being questioned by Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., who asked if Barrett considered Roe to be a "super-precedent."

Barrett answered by defining super-precedent as "cases that are so well settled that no political actors and no people seriously push for their overruling."

"And I'm answering a lot of questions about Roe, which I think indicates that Roe doesn't fall in that category," she said.

"Roe is not a super-precedent because calls for its overruling have never ceased. But that doesn't mean that Roe should be overruled. It just means that it doesn't fall in the small handful of cases like Marbury v. Madison and Brown v. Board that no one questions anymore," she added.

-----------------------------

But that was different, they're not really trying to gut SS and Medicare..............

The court case that was reviewed that overturned Roe V. Wade was settled law and precedent until it was proven that restrictions on abortion at a federal level was unconstitutional.

Sorry, you are a liar.

Lee nor Scott said they want to cut SS and Medicare.

And McCarthy did a preemptive speech before Chicom Joe's SOTU Show and clearly said SS and Medicare were off the table. That didn't stop the Vegetable from lying about it in front of the world.
Are you denying Lee's speech, liar? Or Scott's proposal which enraged McConnell when Scott went public with it, halfwit?

On account of me being antiwar, I'm as pissed off as anybody that Biden pulled off a slamdunk, barn burner last night,

How in hell could have pulled that off when he's been babbling like a semi-conscious idiot for the last two years?

Some miracle drug to cure ALS?
Body double

Are you denying Lee's speech, liar? Or Scott's proposal which enraged McConnell when Scott went public with it, halfwit?
Post the speech.

Scott's proposal simply states all govt programs need to be reviewed every 5 years. It says nothing about cutting anything, Simp.

Post the speech.

Scott's proposal simply states all govt programs need to be reviewed every 5 years. It says nothing about cutting anything, Simp.
Why do you think they want to "review" them, tard?

Lee's rant is readily available on your Google machine, if you dare.

Look it up & enjoy another shit sandwich.

Why do you think they want to "review" them, tard?

Lee's rant is readily available on your Google machine, if you dare.

Look it up & enjoy another shit sandwich.
So you have nothing, as usual.

Dismissed.

I have plenty & pointed it out to you. But you're too much of a coward to look it up. You're full of shit.
Look Dumbass, nobody here takes your word for anything.......especially me.

If you think you have evidence of a Republican saying he/she wants to cut SS and Medicare bring it.

Otherwise, you will have proven you are a lying sack of shit.

Your choice, Halfwit.

Pubs were talking about giving the SS money to the people and letting them invest their own money how they see fit.

Do you cult fucks realize SS is insolvent? The government steals that money to fund their bullshit. Its not in some safe place. It does not exist. It is a ponzi scheme.

I have plenty & pointed it out to you. But you're too much of a coward to look it up. You're full of shit.
You lying twats have been using that scare tactic for at least 40 years. If Republicans were going to cut Social security and Medicare they had ample opportunities to do it. It ain't working.

Forum List

Back