Joe Biden says Social Security and Medicare need to be on the table to solve deficits.

The Pentagon can't account for $2 Trillion plus there's the Ukrainian Money Laundering Machine.

Transfer 10% of the Trust Fund to US Equities for each of the next 8 years and you never worry about it running out of funds

On account of me being antiwar, I'm as pissed off as anybody that Biden pulled off a slamdunk, barn burner last night,

How in hell could have pulled that off when he's been babbling like a semi-conscious idiot for the last two years?

Some miracle drug to cure ALS?

Instead of whining like a bitch about me, why don't you comment on what your Vegetable Messiah said, Simp?
What for? You've been presented with ample examples today of who is trying to gut SS and Medicare...and you've dismissed them all in the name of partisanship.
So, you present a one minute cut from an interview quote in 2007 (LOL!!) that Sanders used as a campaign ad??, removed entirely from context and having NOTHING to do with the current conversation??

Yeah, I'm not the simp here. :auiqs.jpg:

What for? You've been presented with ample examples today of who is trying to gut SS and Medicare...and you've dismissed them all in the name of partisanship.
So, you present a one minute cut from an interview quote in 2007 (LOL!!) that Sanders used as a campaign ad??, removed entirely from context and having NOTHING to do with the current conversation??

Yeah, I'm not the simp here. :auiqs.jpg:
You have provided exactly ZERO EVIDENCE of any Republican trying to gut SS and Medicare, liar.

You have provided exactly ZERO EVIDENCE of any Republican trying to gut SS and Medicare, liar.
That's what they said about Roe v Wade. It's settled law, we're not trying to take that right away from women.

Again, multiple people including myself have provided you with evidence.
You choose to deny.

Won't matter how many times you say it, or how loud you deny.
It is Republicans that have continuously advocated for the cutting of these programs.
Sorry..but thanks for playing anyway. :)

Again, multiple people including myself have provided you with evidence.
You choose to deny.

Won't matter how many times you say it, or how loud you deny.
It is Republicans that have continuously advocated for the cutting of these programs.
Sorry..but thanks for playing anyway. :)
Rick Scott wants ALL programs to sunset every 5-years, so they have to be re-funded.
That is NOT gutting SS or Medicare.
Medicare will be bankrupt next year unless its "fixed", so what are the dems proposing?

Forum List

Back