Joe Biden Says He Will Run For President In 2024

Taz me is a Bush man...hates Trump...hates conservatism...and hates anything American first...sometimes he gets it right but I can tell his news and opinions come from CNN....

And the rubbish bin. I try to be nice to these people, but I've had it. And I've never seen him get it right for the record.

People keep talking about election fraud but no evidence ever shows up. I thought conservatives were supposed to be about logic and not feelings. Feeling that an election was fraudulent doesn't make it so. Present evidence.

This is a move to check Harris, particularly if the establishment intends to dump her soon. If Biden is on the ticket there can be no opposition. Although it also stifles everybody else that could run in 2024. It's rather stupid to make this move now, Biden isn't getting any younger or healthier and there is a real possibility he simple will be incapable of the job by 2024, that's disregarding any rumors of current concerns like dementia.

Taz me is a Bush man...hates Trump...hates conservatism...and hates anything American first...sometimes he gets it right but I can tell his news and opinions come from CNN....
Bush is the only Republican president I have ever voted for and that was in 2004 and that is a vote I now regret and would take back if I could. I supported him because he promised to create private accounts in Social Security and then after getting elected the cowardly GOP backed away from their promise, as they always do, after the media turned up the heat with lies and distortions of what their plan would do.

I do hate Trump because he is a vial, repugnant human being, but I don't hate conservatism per say. I hate what conservatism has become. Trump is not a conservative and conservatives abandoned everything they claimed to ever stand for by lining up behind that grifter. If anything, I am a Goldwater conservative, more of a libertarian than what passes off as conservatism today.

I do hate Trump because he is a vial, repugnant human being,

Nobody's arguing that he can be that at times,.. but when you say people hate him worse than Biden who betrayed his own people,.. that is a disgusting statement which is why I got so pissed off with you.

Bush is the only Republican president I have ever voted for and that was in 2004 and that is a vote I now regret and would take back if I could. I supported him because he promised to create private accounts in Social Security and then after getting elected the cowardly GOP backed away from their promise, as they always do, after the media turned up the heat with lies and distortions of what their plan would do.

I do hate Trump because he is a vial, repugnant human being, but I don't hate conservatism per say. I hate what conservatism has become. Trump is not a conservative and conservatives abandoned everything they claimed to ever stand for by lining up behind that grifter. If anything, I am a Goldwater conservative, more of a libertarian than what passes off as conservatism today.
So you hate Trump because of personality?...he is vial?...his tweets are not presidential?...just how bad do things have to get before you realize that Trump as unlikable as he seems is a better president than Biden...Bush...Clinton...and Obama...you do not have to like the man but damn dude...look at the situation we are in now....

If you hate what conservatism has became your only hope is an outsider and that is what Trump was....

Watch what happens after a couple of more years of exploding inflation...and unchecked crime in the cities....and China running rings around us...No way will Joe Biden....Hunter's dad stand up to China...you have never lived in a second fiddle nation with China and Russia leading the world in your life...none of us have but I promise you that you will not like it....

The swamp and the corrupt media deserved every vial thing Trump said to them...how you can't see that really baffles me....

Shit man you want to talk vial?...how about holding a woman against a wall and shoving his finger inside her against her will...how about enriching his whole family with shady deals around the world that screw America in the end and harms people all over the planet....

Nobody's arguing that he can be that at times,.. but when you say people hate him worse than Biden who betrayed his own people,.. that is a disgusting statement which is why I got so pissed off with you.

You're arguing who the bigger piece of shit is, completely ignoring the fact that both are still shit.

The American people need to seriously raise the bar. The fact that the major party nominees these last couple of elections were Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump is an embarrassing tragedy and you clowns on both sides are actually wasting your time and breath defending them.

You're arguing who the bigger piece of shit is, completely ignoring the fact that both are still shit.

Are we ever going to learn to agree to disagree like mature adults? Or are we going to continue fighting like cats and dogs? Every time I try and play nice with you you ignore me anyways and start shooting off more crap like this. Trump never would have done what Biden did and the fact that you can still defend him just goes to show you're full of shit too.

You are correct....President Biden loves America and puts it first....the fat former fascist just looks for a grift.
Brandon hates America. That’s why he is so enamored of communist economic plans.

and as I recall, boredtoseeya, your kilts were the size of tents. So, scum like you shouldn’t comment on president Trumps weight issues.
Plus, he was never a fascist. You dishonest liberal hack trolls always make that “mistake.” Well, not really a mere mistake when you’re just lying as you are.

This is a move to check Harris, particularly if the establishment intends to dump her soon. If Biden is on the ticket there can be no opposition. Although it also stifles everybody else that could run in 2024. It's rather stupid to make this move now, Biden isn't getting any younger or healthier and there is a real possibility he simple will be incapable of the job by 2024, that's disregarding any rumors of current concerns like dementia.

It's more than likely he won't be able to finish out this term.

Funny you should say that

When Covid first hit, Republicans were spouting the numbers about how much worse Obama’s Ebola was vs COVID

Obama proved to be capable of handling a health crisis where Trump failed miserably

And you on the left with help from the commie media kept track of every covid death until Dementia got in. Now all of a sudden it's not important enough to report on a daily basis since more people died under Dementia than Trump.

Ebola was hardly a threat to the US and you can't name one major policy of DumBama that had any kind of deterrent. Always giving the Kenyan clown credit for shit he never did.

BIden is doing a good job in dealing with a worldwide problem that trump never could handle.

Then why are more Americans dying under him than Trump? He entered office with two Trump vaccines that Donald didn't have until the end. A third one came along and he still has more deaths than Trump.

This is a joke right? How can somebody who's going to be impeached run for president again? And I don't trust his judgement on whether or not he thinks he'll be fit for it.

Be bitchn if Gabbard ran against Xiden. Or she could kick Kamala's ass again. I think I'd switch parties just for the occasion.

Bernie will run again :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back