Police officer loses job for giving money to Rittenhouse defense

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So this police officer in Virginia reviewed the case and sent Rittenhouse money to help defend himself because he felt strongly he was innocent

Then when it was found out, he was fired because the department said it sent the wrong message?

But now that the verdict has come back innocent, the police officer wants his job back.

I don't know where to begin here?

First of all, why should he lose his job for sending the teenager money to help defend himself when Kamala Harris gave money to those who rioted and looted and murdered?

Was that sending the wrong message as well, yet she is the VP of the United States for God's sake.

And since when is sending a wrong message, whatever the hell that means, is justifiable for being fired from a job when the action was not job related? Are we no longer free to do as we like on our free time? Is this the new fascist democrat utopia voters embraced in 2020?

So this police officer in Virginia reviewed the case and sent Rittenhouse money to help defend himself because he felt strongly he was innocent

Then when it was found out, he was fired because the department said it sent the wrong message?

But now that the verdict has come back innocent, the police officer wants his job back.

I don't know where to begin here?

First of all, why should he lose his job for sending the teenager money to help defend himself when Kamala Harris gave money to those who rioted and looted and murdered?

Was that sending the wrong message as well, yet she is the VP of the United States for God's sake.

And since when is sending a wrong message, whatever the hell that means, is justifiable for being fired from a job when the action was not job related? Are we no longer free to do as we like on our free time? Is this the new fascist democrat utopia voters embraced in 2020?
Since VA went full red this will get interesting

Guess the officer should have read the "Wrong Message" clause he signed when he was hired!

Oops, you mean there was no such clause signed as a condition of employment?! Ah Oh.

As a juror sitting on the jury and this officer was giving testimony, I would not be able to accept his testimony as unbiased. That is why he was fired.

But you are an idiot....so your opinion matters very little......

But you are an idiot....so your opinion matters very little......

Don't know if it is 100% accurate, but I seen that Mike Lindell, owner of "MyPillow," put up at least partial bail for Rittenhouse.

If I find this to be verified as true, I WILL purchase some of his products; not because of politics, but because he was proven correct in his investment.

Well, duh, OF COURSE it's the new fascism!! That you get fired for supporting the "wrong message." Privately, even.

That guy seriously, no fooling, needs to sue that town for $millions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back