Joe Biden Says He Will Run For President In 2024

Bush is the only Republican president I have ever voted for and that was in 2004 and that is a vote I now regret and would take back if I could. I supported him because he promised to create private accounts in Social Security and then after getting elected the cowardly GOP backed away from their promise, as they always do, after the media turned up the heat with lies and distortions of what their plan would do.

I do hate Trump because he is a vial, repugnant human being, but I don't hate conservatism per say. I hate what conservatism has become. Trump is not a conservative and conservatives abandoned everything they claimed to ever stand for by lining up behind that grifter. If anything, I am a Goldwater conservative, more of a libertarian than what passes off as conservatism today.

You need someone to make sure you take your meds every time and on time.

Tell your stock portfolio to thank the federal reserve instead. Give credit where credit is actually due.

I thank inflation & globalization order and little else. Neat, I'm richer, OH BOY! No amount of money is worth a Demonicrat. Besides., Xiden has only contributed toward its inflation.

Speaking for my common income, Xiden has only contributed to minimizing it. I'm on a "fixed" income, but then again I don't have to do shit :cool:

Of course he has to say he's running or be a lame-duck POTUS a little better than a year into his term. I'm sure the ones pulling his strings have their own plans for Tater that don't include other dems jockeying for position to start a run for POTUS this early. If Tater says he's running then that stymies their efforts for the time being.

I don't suspect anything will firm-up about who is running or not running on either side till after the mid-terms.....It's all theater right now so you can't take anything at face value.

Be bitchn if Gabbard ran against Xiden. Or she could kick Kamala's ass again. I think I'd switch parties just for the occasion.

Bernie will run again :auiqs.jpg:

She is a DINO more suited as a Sean Hannity guest

Of course he has to say he's running or be a lame-duck POTUS a little better than a year into his term. I'm sure the ones pulling his strings have their own plans for Tater that don't include other dems jockeying for position to start a run for POTUS this early. If Tater says he's running then that stymies their efforts for the time being.

I don't suspect anything will firm-up about who is running or not running on either side till after the mid-terms.....It's all theater right now so you can't take anything at face value.
You nailed it

Biden can’t declare himself a lame duck one termer
But I don’t see the Democrats as deep in alternative candidates

I make it 50/50 Biden runs again

The Democratic party is the party of OLD Senile White Men

Last edited:
You nailed it

Biden can’t declare himself a lame duck one termer
But I don’t see the Democrats as deep in alternative candidates

I make it 50/50 Biden runs again
Yeah, that's a good bet (if he lives that long) but at the same time I'd not be surprised if they lose Harris but even then they have created a narrative that will make that hard to do and she is too ambitious to step aside on her own. Her approval rating could be at 10% and she would still cackle-on.

In fact having those two jerks running together again might be the best thing that could happen. Hopefully they won't have the covid to hide behind the next go-round.

Joe Biden Says He Will Run For President In 2024​

This is gonna be fun.
The moonbats are mad that he isn’t Joe Stalin redux,
The magas are mad ‘cause 2000 was stolen from their annoying orange,
Most everybody with any sense is mad ‘cause of inflation and the weekly floating of stupid new notions to jack with people’s daily lives, and
Normies have doubts about the carnival freak show that largely make up this personnel choices.

Absolutely, go for it.

Yeah, that's a good bet (if he lives that long) but at the same time I'd not be surprised if they lose Harris but even then they have created a narrative that will make that hard to do and she is too ambitious to step aside on her own. Her approval rating could be at 10% and she would still cackle-on.

In fact having those two jerks running together again might be the best thing that could happen. Hopefully they won't have the covid to hide behind the next go-round.

This announcement is as phony as a three dollar bill. At that age a week could make a difference yet alone three years. Even the Donald won't commit to running. But let's say God hates our country enough to allow Biden to run, he certainly won't run with Whorris. The commies will need a quick replacement when they pull Dementia out. That was their plan this election, but they had no idea she would be such a hated woman by the general public. Now they can't get rid of her.

I thank inflation & globalization order and little else. Neat, I'm richer, OH BOY! No amount of money is worth a Demonicrat. Besides., Xiden has only contributed toward its inflation.

Speaking for my common income, Xiden has only contributed to minimizing it. I'm on a "fixed" income, but then again I don't have to do shit :cool:

I'm on SS myself. I have other sources of income but SS is the main one. The higher inflation goes up to the end of next month, the better for me with our cost of living adjustment. It will be the largest one in over 30 years. So go for it Brandon.

Are we ever going to learn to agree to disagree like mature adults? Or are we going to continue fighting like cats and dogs? Every time I try and play nice with you you ignore me anyways and start shooting off more crap like this. Trump never would have done what Biden did and the fact that you can still defend him just goes to show you're full of shit too.

Dont Taz Me Bro and what I mean about defending Biden,.. is even if you think he's a piece of shit, your actions aren't showing it when you are comparing him to be the same as Trump. I just wanted to clarify that. That and your arrogant attitude about it and about our country is exactly the reason I lost all respect for you.

4431FA97-37FD-4A9D-B4D2-969BE0FD2091.jpeg

Forum List

Back