Joe Biden Says He Will Run For President In 2024

Faun
No. That's Bidung. The walking, talking disaster that YOU voted for.
And still better than Trump.

11/22/2017: 38% / 56.3%
11/22/2021: 41.3% / 53.4%

tenor.gif

Or not -------------------- Didn't you all say Hillary was sure to win?
Yeah, and she did get more votes but lost in the electoral college where it counts. So then America came out and voted overwhelmingly for Biden so that wouldn't happen again. Just like America will do again in 2024 should Trump run again, no matter who he runs against. America has had enough of Trump.

LOL

He already got schlonged once by Biden. Who knows why you think he can do any better if he tries that again?
Because we now have real bad experience of Biden?

Yeah, that's it.

With luck, the pandemic will be declining by then, and everyone will be traumatized, blaming all the misery and mandates on Biden, appropriately, and Trump will just sail right in.

No. That's Bidung. The walking, talking disaster that YOU voted for.
The left is already greasing the skids under Senile Joe's feet and there is a very good chance Pete Buttigeig will
be the person they are going to be pushing very hard with everyone behind him.

And Pete is very comfortable and experienced with people pushing hard on his backside.

Faun
Plenty of proof that no one wants to see. No one wastes time filling out affidavits for no good reason and there are hundreds if not thousands of those out there.

And if you believe Bidung got 80 million votes then you are a gullible fool.

Faun
He didn't schlong anyone. That's what Trump did the Hitlery.

All Bidung did was cash in on a stolen election. No schlonging there. He never got 80 million votes and anyone who thinks he did is dumber than dirt.

Because we now have real bad experience of Biden?

Yeah, that's it.

With luck, the pandemic will be declining by then, and everyone will be traumatized, blaming all the misery and mandates on Biden, appropriately, and Trump will just sail right in.
I doubt many expected much from Biden. He was a loser from the start but he won in 2020 only because he ran against Trump. Trump lost by 3 million against Hillary and then 7 million against Biden. He'll get schlonged even worse in 2024 should he run again.

Faun
Plenty of proof that no one wants to see. No one wastes time filling out affidavits for no good reason and there are hundreds if not thousands of those out there.

And if you believe Bidung got 80 million votes then you are a gullible fool.
I want to see it -- show it.

Oh, wait... you can't. There is no proof.

I'm sure Obama had to deal with a pandemic. Oh and your portfolio under Trump looked pretty damned good before the pandemic I'd bet.
The Great Obama got us through his Ebola pandemic and left Trump a pathway to deal with future pandemics
Trump threw it out

Do you honestly think that Trump is worse than Biden? I mean, even I have admitted before that he isn't perfect, but I don't think any administration is worse than the Biden Harris one.
trump was the worst president ever. Biden has been in office 11 months cleaning up a mess trump made. 2024 is a long way off. By that time Trump, DeSantis and Abbott will be unelectable. And if the republican party continues this turn towards fascism you won't have an electable candidate. Democrats need to increase their methods of putting out information to counter the disinformation we see coming from people like the OP. BIden is doing a good job in dealing with a worldwide problem that trump never could handle.

Forum List

Back