Joe Biden Says He Will Run For President In 2024

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is a joke right? How can somebody who's going to be impeached run for president again? And I don't trust his judgement on whether or not he thinks he'll be fit for it.

• Banned

Even if he won't be impeached,.. does he honestly think he'll be re-elected unless there's some serious fraud going on? I mean even more serious than the fraud from the 2020 election. He has to be like the most hated "president" in history. I say president in quotes since he's not really the one running the country.

Even if he won't be impeached,.. does he honestly think he'll be re-elected unless there's some serious fraud going on? I mean even more serious than the fraud from the 2020 election. He has to be like the most hated "president" in history. I say president in quotes since he's not really the one running the country.
If he runs again, the only way he can win is if Trump runs against him. Anybody else can beat Biden easily.

• Banned
Only if you assholes run your St Trumpy again.

Do you honestly think that Trump is worse than Biden? I mean, even I have admitted before that he isn't perfect, but I don't think any administration is worse than the Biden Harris one.

He won't be impeached, Biden and his administration won't allow it to happen.

If we want him out of office early the 25th is the only way it will happen.

A far bigger asshole than Biden.

My boss is an asshole, I remind him of it ever couple weeks. But there is no denying that despite him being an asshole he still gets the job done and gets good results.

Personal opinion of trumps personality not withstanding, things were still better off 2 years ago than they are now across the board.

My boss is an asshole, I remind him of it ever couple weeks. But there is no denying that despite him being an asshole he still gets the job done and gets good results.

Personal opinion of trumps personality not withstanding, things were still better off 2 years ago than they are now across the board.
LOL

Trump was president as recently as earlier this year. That you have to skip back two years reveals the gaping hole in your claim.

LOL

Trump was president as recently as earlier this year. That you have to skip back two years reveals the gaping hole in your claim.

He was also the president 2 years ago.

I merely went back two years to before the pandemic which messed up most of the world, which was something out of trumps hands. Things weren't too good that final year of his presidency but that wasn't him, our country even at it's worst then was still better than most countries in the world.

Forum List

Back