Joe Biden Says He Wants Michelle Obama To Be His VP

Big Moo would never run for public office. She would crumple under the vitriol.

She might have to do some work

That would be Melania you're referring to, then.
Laziest, most self-absorbed and phony looking FLOTUS ever.
I wonder how much Trump paid for those tits.

Oh, and Trump has reversed Michelle's national lunch program and putting crap like french fires and pizza back on the menus.
Trump to roll back Michelle Obama's school lunch rules on vegetables, fruits

Not only would she fold under pressure, there’s no incentive for her to run, she and her dopey husband got what they wanted - wealth.

Oh, and Trump has reversed Michelle's national lunch program and putting crap like french fires and pizza back on the menus.
Envy is obvious.

go-low-with-groper-joe-biden-202-give-a-sniff-45754155.png

School children were so opposed to Big Moo and her lunches that they posted pictures.
Remember this
#ThanksMichelleObama | Know Your Meme
Remember Michelle's mystery meat

Glad it's gone.

Um, the Obama's haven't even endorsed Biden.

That’s why he is pushing for her to be on the ticket. I wonder if Joe will be amazed and struck on how “clean and articulate” Michelle can be on a storybook level like he was with her husband?

We could call it the Laurel and Hardy ticket.

Except she’d never say yes.

Joes tossing Hail Mary’s now.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/29/joe-biden-says-hed-want-michelle-obama-to-be-his-running-mate/

Hardly.
He's just invoking the Obama name because it gets him support.
Sorry Trump: Obama tops best presidents list, while Donald gets left behind
And he knows Michelle is not interested in politics.
Your Newsweek and $6 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

We could call it the Laurel and Hardy ticket.

Except she’d never say yes.

Joes tossing Hail Mary’s now.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/29/joe-biden-says-hed-want-michelle-obama-to-be-his-running-mate/

Does he realize that he would basically be quadrupling the assassination threat to him from some nutter that would want her to be President?

NEVER pick a VP that is more popular than you are.
Certainly would protect Biden from one of you deplorables assassinating Joe.

Thankfully, it's not Sanders and the Gulags. Of course, Interior Secretary Greta still might want to line us all up against the Wall

Sure, Michael makes a great woman. She is just another racist, entitled joke.
"Oh, and Trump has reversed Michelle's national lunch program and putting crap like french fires and pizza back on the menus."
Good at least they'll eat it. They were throwing Michael's crap out.

I don't think Big Mike is in the mood to tape that c*ck back for a campaign with Pedo Joe. Besides, Zero knew how to tell us how much he hated whitey in nuanced lawyer talk... Big Mike is not so subtle...

This move by Biden is just too shrewd for him. Sounds like the kind of Alinskyite Contrivance Barack Obama would come up with. They are getting desperate, with The Bolshevik Bern now ahead in Betting Odds.

Uncle Joe gets Big Mike to be his VP and that gets him elected. Obama tells him who to appoint for his Cabinet, and as soon as they are confirmed---they all vote to invoke the 25th Amendment...because Uncle Joe clearly isn't playing with a full deck.

Big Mike gets to be president, and Uncle Joe gets to tell all the boys in the Alhziemer's Ward about how he is really the President and all about Cornpop---have a good time. Same thing every day. Nobody gets bored because nobody remembers what Uncle Joe told them the day before---especially Uncle Joe.

Win/Win.

It’s funny that Biden is tricking you people. Let me explain in the late 90s. This creep allowed a sham nightmare to happen to a African American associate justice who currently sitting on the United States Supreme Court. He probably won’t remember what he did? YouTube does! And you want him as president after all this is the closet of racist people. You elected Obama as a cover

Forum List

Back