joe biden is sick

The Dem's president is a laughing stock, told you so.

I don't see republicans like you laughing.
You've exhibited nothing but hate since he won democratically and resoundingly
And not a sign of you laughing at him.
Heh. Heh. Your not real quick son.

Everyone knows it....some just will not admit it.

Though.....I do not think all that many understand the real danger he is to our national security.....aka....the thing about our nuclear deterrance......aka....what good are our nuclear weapons if our foes do no believe we will use them?

Does anyone actually believe joe biden is in control of the nuclear football....do any milinnials even know what the nuclear foot ball is?

Not even to to mention the madd doctrine which is the foundation of our nuclear defense and has been since the cold war began.

At least he doesn't wear his pants on backwards over his diaper...or paint his face like a circus clown...or need the British Prime Minister or a US general to take his hand while walking down stairs or ramps...or need two hands to drink out of a water bottle...or wander absent-mindedly out of the room before signing his latest EO...or walk around with toilet paper stuck to his foot...or fight with an umbrella before realising he has no idea how they work and dropping it...or need a mobility scooter to get around at world leader summits...or finish his speech with "God blesh th' United Shtatesh".
Bringing dignity and capability back to the Whitehouse.

Last week he was the world's greatest criminal...

Week before he constructed the worlds's greatest Voter Fraud

Week before he invented COVID

Now he you say he has been sick all along...

I remember the good auld times when a Republican could invent a lie and stick to it... Now we have these Trumpsters and they just so unprofessional...

The biggest problem the Trumpsters have with Biden is that he appointed a great team and they do the heavy lifting... He doesn't do idiotic press conferences and then having everyone running around trying to cover up fo him...

This is just normal shit and they don't know how that works... No insulting or panics...

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Sleepy Joe's SQUINTING. What is that about? Note cards and teleprompters. Is it an unresolved vision issue or dementia?

there's a lot on Joe's plate. he's got to deal with these crazy republicans. he's doing the best he can given the circumstances...would Bernie have been better?

he has faced levels of resistance that no president before him has.

no other president in our nation's history has ever been castigated, condemned, mocked, insulted, derided and degraded as Sleepy Joe! wait, i just did it myself!
Trump, the actual winner, would have been infinitely better.
No. No difference but the ruling class loves you for believing their propaganda.

I remember the good auld times when a Republican could invent a lie and stick to it... Now we have these Trumpsters and they just so unprofessional...

The biggest problem the Trumpsters have with Biden is that he appointed a great team and they do the heavy lifting... He doesn't do idiotic press conferences and then having everyone running around trying to cover up fo him...

This is just normal shit and they don't know how that works... No insulting or panics...
This is just their attempt at payback for what they consider to be "unfair attacks" on their deity on earth.

At the same time, though, I'm sure they immediately talk themselves into believing everything they're saying.

So they're pretty freakin' miserable. I'd actually feel a little bad for them if it weren't for their nasty arrogance.

Last edited:

Progs told us before the election what was going to happen by the way they made comments. Pelosi and Biden were two of them.

Since Trump was thrown out on his ass by the American people, this country has been spared Trump’s onslaught of idiotic tweets, spared needless deaths due to his inept handling of the Covid crisis, spared Trump’s inane love overtures to Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin, and spared Trump’s conspiracy theories how everyone is out to get him.

The only sick people are Trumpers who want to go back to Trump and Trump’s war on truth.

He has Parkinson's Disease, just like Hillary, Comrade! :rolleyes:
We should be so lucky that Xiden has Parkinson's....At least they're AAOX3, Which Traitor Joe hasn't been in at least a year.
No doubt Biden isn't as sharp as he was when younger, but former President Trump isn't either...it happens with age....

But Biden ain't on his death bed, nor is Trump!

Biden's mom had all awareness when she died at 90 and Trump's mom was 88 at death, also fully aware.

Looks like they both take after their mom's on longevity.

there's a lot on Joe's plate. he's got to deal with these crazy republicans. he's doing the best he can given the circumstances...would Bernie have been better?

no other president in our nation's history has ever been castigated, condemned, mocked, insulted, derided and degraded as Sleepy Joe! wait, i just did it myself!

Did you really mean "he has faced levels of resistance that no president before him has."?

Though.....I do not think all that many understand the real danger he is to our national security.....aka....the thing about our nuclear deterrance......aka....what good are our nuclear weapons if our foes do no believe we will use them?

Does anyone actually believe joe biden is in control of the nuclear football....do any milinnials even know what the nuclear foot ball is?

Not even to to mention the madd doctrine which is the foundation of our nuclear defense and has been since the cold war began.

Biden is demented though he may be sick as well. I worry he might drool on the nuclear football.

As usual, your Dim wit has everything exactly backwards. Do you also walk backwards???

You're right. He sick.
He's sick of all th ee crap you spread about his mental illness. He's sick of republicans still telling everyone he stole the election . He's sick of dickheads like you saying he has no control over anything yet he controls the country.
He's sick of the shit implying he was put there by China. He's sick of you guys ignoring trump was helped by Putin.

Oh yes he's sick alright. Now I'm sick of the crap you all belch like lava lacing with bile and venom. United States of America??? Idiots like will never let it be united. Home of the brave? You gutless wimp. Go away.

He hasn't the mental presence to know anything you just babbled on about Dimmer.

Forum List

Back