joe biden is sick

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Everyone knows it....some just will not admit it.

Though.....I do not think all that many understand the real danger he is to our national security.....aka....the thing about our nuclear deterrance......aka....what good are our nuclear weapons if our foes do no believe we will use them?

Does anyone actually believe joe biden is in control of the nuclear football....do any milinnials even know what the nuclear foot ball is?

Not even to to mention the madd doctrine which is the foundation of our nuclear defense and has been since the cold war began.

there's a lot on Joe's plate. he's got to deal with these crazy republicans. he's doing the best he can given the circumstances...would Bernie have been better?

he has faced levels of resistance that no president before him has.

no other president in our nation's history has ever been castigated, condemned, mocked, insulted, derided and degraded as Sleepy Joe! wait, i just did it myself!

there's a lot on Joe's plate. he's got to deal with these crazy republicans. he's doing the best he can given the circumstances...would Bernie have been better?

no other president in our nation's history has ever been castigated, condemned, mocked, insulted, derided and degraded as Sleepy Joe! wait, i just did it myself!
Trump, the actual winner, would have been infinitely better.

Here is Biden's plate

1623209580632.png

Trump, the actual winner, would have been infinitely better.

YES! YES! and YES! :up::up::up:

Though.....I do not think all that many understand the real danger he is to our national security.....aka....the thing about our nuclear deterrance......aka....what good are our nuclear weapons if our foes do no believe we will use them?

Does anyone actually believe joe biden is in control of the nuclear football....do any milinnials even know what the nuclear foot ball is?

Not even to to mention the madd doctrine which is the foundation of our nuclear defense and has been since the cold war began.

madd doctrine. lol

You're right. He sick.
He's sick of all th ee crap you spread about his mental illness. He's sick of republicans still telling everyone he stole the election . He's sick of dickheads like you saying he has no control over anything yet he controls the country.
He's sick of the shit implying he was put there by China. He's sick of you guys ignoring trump was helped by Putin.

Oh yes he's sick alright. Now I'm sick of the crap you all belch like lava lacing with bile and venom. United States of America??? Idiots like will never let it be united. Home of the brave? You gutless wimp. Go away.

You're right. He sick.
He's sick of all th ee crap you spread about his mental illness. He's sick of republicans still telling everyone he stole the election . He's sick of dickheads like you saying he has no control over anything yet he controls the country.
He's sick of the shit implying he was put there by China. He's sick of you guys ignoring trump was helped by Putin.

Oh yes he's sick alright. Now I'm sick of the crap you all belch like lava lacing with bile and venom. United States of America??? Idiots like will never let it be united. Home of the brave? You gutless wimp. Go away.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You're right. He sick.

the democrat party is a sick cult

You're right. He sick.

the democrat party is a sick cult

Of course they are and because you said so and you are not paranoid, I can take it to the bank. Well researched. Brilliant.

Forum List

Back