Joe Biden didn't pay taxes.

Just because Trump claimed deductions does not mean they are legitimate and will survive an audit. His day of reckoning with the IRS will be costly to say the least.

Do you think Biden would survive an audit? I dare say that most people who itemize would be pretty worried if they were audited simply because something could have been missed or proof can't be provided for deductions.

This is just another of a long line of witch hunts and the left's constituency falls(flat on their face) for each and every one of them.
The most incriminating thing for any Biden in a tax audit would be disclosing the origin of their income, shakedown artists that they are. MAGA
Biden is a pauper compared with Trump. He, like most Americans, does not have the income to get away with gaming the tax code without risking getting ass raped by the IRS.
/——/ It’s not “gaming” if it’s in the tax code. It’s called following the law as written.
The tax code is designed to be gamed.
/—-/ So change the tax code. Flat tax anyone?

Trump violated no law. Like every American, he took advantage of the 74,608 pages of the Federal Tax Code. The same tax code Joe has been expanding with loopholes in his 5 decades in DC.

Why has Joe spent his life creating tax loopholes for the rich?
We know why.
How The Bidens Dodged The Payroll Tax. “They used an S-corp to avoid paying more than $500,000 in levies for Medicare and ObamaCare.”

View attachment 394464

If that's all that Rump did wrong I wouldn't care. In fact, I don't care. NY will care but not me. He's done a lot worse since he's been president. And he's not through burning the Constitution of the United States yet.
Only burning going on has been lit by Biden supporters, both in cities and forests.

The Riots and Looting plus the Rump are symptoms of a series of problems we have had for a very, very long time. And so are you. And the answer isn't going to come from you rumpers since you are part of the problem. It's going to have to come from those that capable of change to fix the problems. Right now, YOU are part of the problem.

I'll say it again. The Riots and Looting stop when the locals decide to stop it. You Brown Shirts only make it worse. When the Governors and Mayors decide to end it AND start working with the Protesters (whom have legitimate grievances) then it stops. What you had better worry about is, if that happens, the Red Areas may see this and want the same for themselves and you got real problems yourself. Imagine having to have real honest elections and the like in a Red area.

So I say that we need to get rid of Rump and get someone capable of changing for the better instead of stoking the fires.
So your solution is to vote for the senile pedo.

Dumbass.

Vote for Gigantic Meteor Strike. It may be our only hope. Looking at the two options, if you believe in the Afterlife, maybe the next one will be better.
So, you hate Trump so much, you want all of humanity dead.

Dude. That is all kinds of fucked up.

Why not, if you can't get your way, that's what YOU are willing to do. At least mine is faster and less painful.
You project your hatred for humanity. Not everyone is a sociopath.

I wonder why? It's not like anything looks suspicious here.
It's gonna be pretty interesting unwrapping this one. There's plenty of stuff to go through.

So now we get to see the libs look for any little thing to make hay over. Exactly what they said they didn’t want to do...Bunch of liars all of you.

Well, go ahead. The IRS said it was good...
Well no, he's under investigation on multiple fronts with the IRS already.

Now we know why. That's all.

You don't know that, because you're kept in the dark in your universe.

Get back to me when he’s charged with something...
Okay! It will be the third time he's been charged by the IRS. He lost the first two.

But you don't know that.

I don’t ...Suppose you provide proof of your claims.

It's gonna be pretty interesting unwrapping this one. There's plenty of stuff to go through.

So now we get to see the libs look for any little thing to make hay over. Exactly what they said they didn’t want to do...Bunch of liars all of you.

Okay! It will be the third time he's been charged by the IRS. He lost the first two.

But you don't know that.

You're on the internet. It's not hard to find. If you were actually curious, you would look it up yourself, and learn.

We both know you'll dismiss anything I provide as "fake news".

I no longer bother. Believe what your universe tells, you, I don't care.

But you don't know that.

You're on the internet. It's not hard to find. If you were actually curious, you would look it up yourself, and learn.

So, you have nothing...you made the claim, it’s up to you to prove it.

But you don't know that.

"I don't need to cite sources. Go look it up and prove my statements right for me. I just assert things as true; I can't be bothered with silly things like actually PROVING them."

All I heard was, "I lied, you called me on it, now I'm covering my ass as I run away."

But you don't know that.

"I don't need to cite sources. Go look it up and prove my statements right for me. I just assert things as true; I can't be bothered with silly things like actually PROVING them."

All I heard was, "I lied, you called me on it, now I'm covering my ass as I run away."
The information is readily available. It's easy to find, so that you can't claim it's fake news.

You just don't have the intellectual honesty or the curiosity to look it up.

You're a sheep and a coward. That's not my fault.

But you don't know that.

The information is readily available. It's easy to find, so that you can't claim it's fake news.

If the information were so "readily available", you would show it to us, rather than simply spending time telling us over and over, "It exists. No, really, it exists."

You just don't have the intellectual honesty or principles to provide your own evidence. It's not MY job to do YOUR homework.

You're a liar and a coward, who wants to blame everyone else for not making your case for you. That's ALL your fault.

As far as I'm concerned, "This is true. Go find out how right I am for me" is another way of saying, "I'm lying my ass off."

You were wrong the instant you told us that you couldn't be bothered to prove you were right.

But you don't know that.

If the information were so "readily available", you would show it to us, rather than simply spending time telling us over and over, "It exists. No, really, it exists."

You just don't have the intellectual honesty or principles to provide your own evidence. It's not MY job to do YOUR homework.

You're a liar and a coward, who wants to blame everyone else for not making your case for you. That's ALL your fault.

As far as I'm concerned, "This is true. Go find out how right I am for me" is another way of saying, "I'm lying my ass off."

You were wrong the instant you told us that you couldn't be bothered to prove you were right.
What am I lying about?

But you don't know that.

Jesus on a cracker! Did they not teach you how to debate? It is up to the person making the claim to prove their assertion.

You’re just full of shit.

But you don't know that.

Jesus on a cracker! Did they not teach you how to debate? It is up to the person making the claim to prove their assertion.

You’re just full of shit.
I'm not debating. We both know that any proof I provide will be dismissed as fake news, since that is the limit of your intellectual elasticity. We both also know that all the proof you need is literally at your fingertips, if you really were curious.

So I'm more than happy to let you Trumpsters think you've "won" something. No harm, no foul.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to observe your fascinating behaviors.

But you don't know that.

So, you fucked up -- and it's EVERYBODY ELSE'S fault.

Speaking of cowardly sheep -- look in a mirror.

But you don't know that.

I know, I know. Like most obedient Trumpsters, you don't have the balls to educate yourself on anything outside your little universe, and that's my fault.

I'm sorry. I deserve the blame. You're right.

But you don't know that.

I know, I know. Like most obedient Trumpsters, you don't have the balls to educate yourself on anything outside your little universe, and that's my fault.

Whining like a little bitch didn't impress your teachers when you told them to do your homework for you, did it?

But you don't know that.

"You don't want to do my homework for me because YOU'RE a bad person. Look how superior I am to make statements and expect you to prove them!"

You are sorry, and you do deserve the blame for being such a sorry mess, and for mistakenly trying to feel good about it.

Trumpers need to insist on how bad that is.
It's not. If it was done legally, there's no problem.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
It looks like tax loopholes made by fat cats for fat cats.
You cannot be helped, they got you swallowing their shit.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

But I didn't expect any rational explanations from any leftists.
Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump.
How about closing that loopholes?
How about repealing the 16th Amendment and ending all this foolishness?
Just abolish federal income tax? Or replace it with an extra tax on goods and services wealthy people often buy?
I'd honestly prefer a national sales tax rather than an income tax. If you have money, you spend it, it's really hard to cheat on a sales tax. Even criminals would have to pay their "fair share".
I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
How much of what you didn't earn is your fair share?
Does that matter?
I just want you to quantify it, since you seem to believe the rich owe you something.
I pay zero. Because I have zero. Got it? 100 % of zero is still zero. As much as your heroes pay. Zero.
You're deliberately misunderstanding the question. I don't care what you pay in taxes.

I want to know how much of other people's money you think you're entitled to.
I have freedom of opinion.
No shit. Why won't you answer the question?

No matter, you already did when you said you'd like to murder wealthy people and steal everything they had.

There is nothing more useless in the world than a stupid fucking Communist.
From a moral view, I would just take my fair share. So much poverty in the world and what are you doing? Defending the few people who own all the money.
Ahhh. "Theft is moral."

I have money. You know why? I have a job.

Try it sometime.
From your capitalist view, why should I work if it doesn´t pay better? You should defend me as you defend the rich guys.
I know this will come as a shock to you, but you don't deserve money for just breathing.

Y'all ever notice that the people advocating socialism don't contribute anything to society?
Why deserve rich people more money for just breathing?

Your shit is leading to slavery and the end of America or any wealthy country. People became wealthy because there are others who have money to buy their stuff.
So the people chose to make other people wealthy by purchasing things from them? Oh, the horror!
When you buy your umbrellas/skateboards, do you expect the merchant to give you back 90% of the purchase price because you're making him wealthier?
Think more, post less.
The merchant doesn´t have to.

Clown.jpg

Why deserve rich people more money for just breathing?
They don't deserve anything for just breathing. People who produce things of value accumulate wealth. Try producing something besides tears of jealousy and you might get ahead, too, kid.

Forum List

Back