More Biden lies....Deleware State University denies he went to school there

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Biden is so fucking brain damaged that he doesnt even know he didnt go to school there.

Delaware State University denied Joe Biden’s claim that he once attended the school, saying there are only records of him receiving an honorary degree.

“I got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” the Democratic presidential nominee said last October in South Carolina.

“Now, I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware State. They’re my folks,” he added.

The university addressed that claim last week, saying the former vice president has been a commencement speaker on its campus, not a student.

“Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” the college’s director of news service, Carlos Holmes, told the Washington Times.

Biden is so fucking brain damaged that he doesnt even know he didnt go to school there.

Delaware State University denied Joe Biden’s claim that he once attended the school, saying there are only records of him receiving an honorary degree.

“I got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” the Democratic presidential nominee said last October in South Carolina.

“Now, I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware State. They’re my folks,” he added.

The university addressed that claim last week, saying the former vice president has been a commencement speaker on its campus, not a student.

“Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” the college’s director of news service, Carlos Holmes, told the Washington Times.
He's apparently also confused about what race he is, since Delaware State has been a black college since 1947...

9) “I spent last summer going through the Black sections of my town, holding rallies in parks, trying to get Black men to understand it is not unmanly to wear a condom, getting women to understand they can say no, getting people in the position where testing matters. I got tested for AIDS. I know Barack got tested for AIDS.” — Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back