Joe Biden Delivers Christmas Address Without Saying the Word "Jesus" or "Christ"

Because Jesus, Christ, god and so on evoke a remembrance of Christianity which by it's nature brings up thoughts of being moral, 10 commandments, being decent, having Christian values and so on.

I don't think he wants that at all. Truly religious people have willpower, morals, convictions, they stand up to what is wrong and ambition. If we were all true christians we wouldn't tolerate his mistreating of our country and by extension it's citizens, we wouldn't tolerate the trannies and fags he loves to promote, and so on.

A godless society is a selfish society, a selfish society is a apathetic one, a apathetic society doesn't really care what happens as long as they aren't hassled.

I think God cares more about humanity as a whole, and not just one country over another.

As far as "tolerating the trannies and fags"? Weren't we told to hate the sin but love the sinner?

Not one of you went to church this Sunday. Guess what? Biden did. This is hilarious.

Wow.................

You DO realize that there are many Dems who are religious as well as Christian, right?
Well obviously they put their liberalism ahead of their religion or they wouldn’t vote for the party that mocks religious.

And speaking of Jews, of which I am very familiar, the secular are overwhelmingly Democrat and the religious are overwhelmingly Republican.

This is misleading. Biden's Christmas message was actually very Christian and did refer to Christ as the Son of God. I quote from his message:

And we look to the sky, to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest, guiding us to the birth of a child — a child Christians believe to be the son of God; miraculously now, here among us on Earth, bringing hope, love and peace and joy to the world.

Yes, it’s a story that’s 2,000 years old, but it’s still very much alive today. Just look into the eyes of a child on Christmas morning, or listen to the laughter of a family together this holiday season after years — after years of being apart. Just feel the hope rising in your chest as you sing “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” even though you’ve sung the countless times before.

Yes, even after 2,000 years, Christmas still has the power to lift us up, to bring us together, to change lives, to change the world.

This is misleading. Biden's Christmas message was actually very Christian and did refer to Christ as the Son of God. I quote from his message:

And we look to the sky, to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest, guiding us to the birth of a child — a child Christians believe to be the son of God; miraculously now, here among us on Earth, bringing hope, love and peace and joy to the world.

Yes, it’s a story that’s 2,000 years old, but it’s still very much alive today. Just look into the eyes of a child on Christmas morning, or listen to the laughter of a family together this holiday season after years — after years of being apart. Just feel the hope rising in your chest as you sing “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” even though you’ve sung the countless times before.

Yes, even after 2,000 years, Christmas still has the power to lift us up, to bring us together, to change lives, to change the world.
Not totally. He did not say Jesus was the son of G-d. He noted that Christian believe him to be.

Not totally. He did not say Jesus was the son of G-d. He noted that Christian believe him to be.

Oh, sheesh. Seriously? #Nit-Pick. Yes, Christians do believe that Jesus is the Son of God. What's the problem with saying that? Biden's Christmas message was actually very Christmassy and affirmed the Christian belief in Jesus as God's Son. But, of course, all-or-nothing folks like you won't give him credit for doing anything good, and I say this as someone who did not vote for him and who will not vote for him if he runs again.

Oh, sheesh. Seriously? #Nit-Pick. Yes, Christians do believe that Jesus is the Son of God. What's the problem with saying that? Biden's Christmas message was actually very Christmassy and affirmed the Christian belief in Jesus as God's Son. But, of course, all-or-nothing folks like you won't give him credit for doing anything good, and I say this as someone who did not vote for him and who will not vote for him if he runs again.
I’m not all or nothing. I am pointing out the very big difference between noting that Christians believe that Jesus is the som of G-d and saying that Jesus IS the son of G-d. The former is correct, and the latter would have been inappropriate for the U.S. President.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.

But but I thought Biden was deeply devout religious Catholic.

santacut.png

Biden is not a priest.

Why the fuck is a Christian holiday considered a national holiday to begin with. That technically violates the first amnendment, since the government isn't allowed to recognize any particular religion. By giving official recognition to a single religion's holidays, the government is effectively recognizing that religion as official.

But but I thought Biden was deeply devout religious Catholic.

santacut.png

Did Breibart notice the 4 years of Trump, that he too never mention Christ, as savior and Lord?

I don't think it is something a president speaking to all Americans of different faith, does.

Why the fuck is a Christian holiday considered a national holiday to begin with. That technically violates the first amnendment, since the government isn't allowed to recognize any particular religion. By giving official recognition to a single religion's holidays, the government is effectively recognizing that religion as official.
Do they say you have to celebrate it?

Do they say you have to celebrate it?
Does that go both ways? Do you think that Christians would be completely fine if non-Christian holidays were named as national holiays?

I mean when I owned by own store, I used to get yelled at by far right "Chistians" for selling non-christian holiday decorations.
Let's not forget that they call it a "war on christmas" if a non-Christian business owner doesn't put up christmas decorations.

I would say that at least half of Christians in the US would oppose any non-christian holiday being made official.

Forum List

Back