Joe Biden Claims He Used To Drive An 18 Wheeler

Find me 25,000 Biden lies. I can find you those from Trump in five years, so if ol' Joe really wanted to be competitive, he'd have told 1.250,000 whoppers by now. ;)
You are a good little Bidenista Cultist Sheep. :itsok:

Let me know when Biden makes it to Trump's number of lies. The we'll talk. :)
So you have specific numbers? I figure if a person lies to me once, it gets easier the next time, so I tend not to believe people who lie but it seems you are okay with people lying to you as long as it is under a certain number. Really interesting philosophy, dumb but to each his own.

So you have specific numbers? I figure if a person lies to me once, it gets easier the next time, so I tend not to believe people who lie but it seems you are okay with people lying to you as long as it is under a certain number. Really interesting philosophy, dumb but to each his own.
Well, you feel free to bunch your panties and clutch your pearls. The man sitting in the Oval Office is a 100% upgrade from the abortion that used to sit in it. :)
I love it how you get all just and righteous about lies when the person has a "D" next to their name but ignore it when there is an "R"....

This okay with being lied to is pretty strange BS. Not sure why partisans accept everything their leadership lies to them about.

Well, you feel free to bunch your panties and clutch your pearls. The man sitting in the Oval Office is a 100% upgrade from the abortion that used to sit in it. :)
I love it how you get all just and righteous about lies when the person has a "D" next to their name but ignore it when there is an "R"....
I didn't like Trump's lies and mentioned it several times. It's funny how you think being lied to is okay as long as it isn't too many times and as long as it is a Democrat.

Good Ol Joe. He is either hitting 368 foot shots off the wall in stadiums he's never visited or driving ghost 18 wheelers in his mind. Next he will tell us about the time did a space walk while visiting the International Space Station.

Or the coal miners in his family, which never existed either.

So He's the second President to operate a big truck, huh? :)
View attachment 518493
At least Trump was at the wheel...
When a White House spokesperson was asked by FOX News if Biden had ever driven an 18-wheeler, the spokesperson cited a 1973 articlefrom the Wilmington Evening Journal that showed Biden riding an 18-wheeler to Ohio. However, he was not at the wheel.

Forum List

Back