Joe Biden Claims He Used To Drive An 18 Wheeler

Interesting - So did he lie about law school? Hmmm, well even if so -
Compared to Donnie he's little more than an amateur. :)
Are you inadvertently admitting you never saw that video. Damn! It went viral in it’s day and did again many times afterward, leading up Joe’s potus victory.

Where do you get your news?

Joe has lied for 50 years. Don wasn’t in government until 2016. Joe started in government in the fucking 1970s…you do know this right?

Are you inadvertently admitting you never saw that video. Damn! It went viral in it’s day and did again many times afterward, leading up Joe’s potus victory.

Where do you get your news?

Joe has lied for 50 years. Don wasn’t in government until 2016. Joe started in government in the fucking 1970s…you do know this right?
Find me 25,000 Biden lies. I can find you those from Trump in five years, so if ol' Joe really wanted to be competitive, he'd have told 1.250,000 whoppers by now. ;)

Find me 25,000 Biden lies. I can find you those from Trump in five years, so if ol' Joe really wanted to be competitive, he'd have told 1.250,000 whoppers by now. ;)
So it’s about quantity, with you.

Intelligent people know when someone lies a lot, you don’t listen or respect them. Quantity means nothing.

There is lying and there is prolific, SERIAL lying. So yes, volume is certainly important.
Well my son, you don’t know about Joe’s decades of lies yet you continue to post. Why? Joe is a serial liar.

I know if I were doing that I'd ask if i could drive some. Think the trucker were deny a Congressman if he asked?

Can you prove that didn't happen?

Ill educated people demands that someone "prove" a negative.

Well, I tell you what. You and the rest of alt-right media can get your bloomers in a bunch about this. Because I don't see the story being played up anywhere except by you faithful.
The fact that you key in on this...tells me Biden is kicking your ass and taking names...cause it's ALL you got...hack. :)
Those high standards you cultists have had for years immediately got flushed down the toilet on Jan 21st. Coincidence?
JK I know you guys are hacked out of your fucking minds :lol:

Biden is like other politicians in that he lies, it is what they do.

I don't compare liars, if they lie about one thing, then they will lie about anything.

I have no use for Biden, he was a terrible candidate and the Dems picked him anyway.

Maybe in a few years, one of the parties will get it right and elect a good candidate.

Well, I tell you what. You and the rest of alt-right media can get your bloomers in a bunch about this. Because I don't see the story being played up anywhere except by you faithful.
The fact that you key in on this...tells me Biden is kicking your ass and taking names...cause it's ALL you got...hack. :)
Biden is kicking ass so much that he feels he needs to lie about his accomplishments because his accomplishments are like Trump's, inadequate.

After the four plus years of pettiness that has been exhibited by Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Watters, Warren, Clinton, Obama, Pressley, Booker, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Wittmer, Inslee, Cuomo, Lightfoot, and you democrat/BLM/Antifa marxists, you actually have the balls to ask that question? Wake up, you reap what you sow.
I get it, the old grade school claim, Well he did it too.

This is how leftists work. First they accuse opponents of compulsive lying, then they realize their lies by supporting the real thing. Xiden is probably even less genuine than Chillary, and that's tuff competition. Xiden is never honest, not a word.

This is how leftists work. First they accuse opponents of compulsive lying, then they realize their lies by supporting the real thing. Xiden is probably even less genuine than Chillary, and that's tuff competition. Xiden is never honest, not a word.

Red Joe knows his supporters and his media won't question anything he says, so he can make whatever claims he likes, while the battered wives of the DNC/media complex keep their stupid mouths shut and go back to the kitchen to make him a sandwich.

LOL

Wingers now upset about the POTUS not being completely truthful about something?..where the hell were they when Trump was doing it almost on a daily basis...hypocrites.

Wingers now upset about the POTUS not being completely truthful about something?..where the hell were they when Trump was doing it almost on a daily basis...hypocrites.
Where are you guys now it isnt about trump? hypocrites.
Another example of you wingers being so similar you should be best friends.

Forum List

Back