Joe Biden asks girl how old she is

Upon watching the video, I'll conclude that anybody who found offense in that clearly has a dirty mind.
No you want to normalize dirty. Just how many 6-16 year olds that are unknown to you do you approach in a similar manner?

Last edited:
No he didn't, your media masters told you he did

You're leadable and dense. It's why you have failed in life
1700587073227.jpeg
5d0862506fc92060ed6e3972

1700587114125.jpeg
AP17245652723914-e1504397384328.jpg

Right on the lips, oh my what a dirty pedo...

1700587177075.jpeg
trump-baby-3.gif

There are tons more pics but you can play stupid(as per usual) and claim Trump is clean as a whistle, dropped in the mud.

Yet another non-event for the assassins.​

EXPLAINER: Biden's 'I Love Your Ears' Remark to 6-Year-Old Girl Was About Her Headband with Cat Ears​

Around three minutes later, at the 7:35 mark in the YouTube video, Biden noticed a little girl seated at table near the front of the crowd wearing a headband with a design of cat ears. He then walked over to her and pointed to the headband.

"I love your ears. I love – they're really cool," Biden said. He asked her name. She answered, "Catherine" (or perhaps a different spelling), and he answered, "Beautiful name."

Biden then said to the same girl, "Well, nice to see you. How old are you, 17?" He paused for a moment and looked up after another person yelled, "No, she's six." Biden said, "Six!" He next looked to a little boy (who may have been the person who yelled her age) and said, "And how old are you? 15?" Then, Biden said, "Four!"

During this part of the event when he asked the ages of the two young children, the C-SPAN and YouTube videos showed several service members, their families and others who were smiling at the president's remarks and laughing right after Biden's age guesses.
Be careful about what you are close to self identifying as.

On Sunday, Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, took part in a Thanksgiving event providing food and entertainment to over 400 members of the United States Navy and their families in Virginia.
At one point in the evening, the president approached a young girl and proceeded to complement her ears before asking how old she was.

"I love your ears," he told the girl from two meters away before walking up to her. "I love 'em; they're really cool!"

He went on to ask her name, which she revealed was Catherine.

"What a beautiful name," Biden replied. "That's my mommy's name. How old are you, 17?"

Catherine informed the president that she was actually 6-years-old.

Comment:
This is off of the charts creepy.
If Biden was a Republican, the Yellow Press would be apoplectic.
Pedophiles do what pedophiles do. Creepy Joe is no exception!

Forum List

Back