Joe and Kamala

Biden and kamala will reform the justice system

Spread it far n wide ..
It will send Progressives into nutzo land

Its kinda nice to see scumbag lucid ..i don't know why lol

Then there is this gem:
DF5372F4-1B68-44E3-9B08-9370C7FBC07D.jpeg

I heard Joe and Kamala want to make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks at all times for the next three months, have contact tracing for everyone and make vaccinations mandatory for everyone. Their communist roots are showing already.
JUST heard this on TV, and the ass clown touted that it would SAVE 40,000 LIVES, which he repeated.

Yeah, well first off, how in the FUCK does he know it will SAVE 40,000 LIVES? Where in the HELL is PROOF of that? This JACKASS spews bull shit as naturally as Kamala spreads her legs for a promotion.

But I do believe this is really going to turn people off. If Trump tried to MANDATE that EVERYONE MUST wear a mask for THREE MONTHS, the nation would erupt, and I don't think Americans will feel any different about the old senile hairy legged hair sniffer thinking he'll do it either.
Trump the pussy-grabber and sexual predator is destroying our democracy with his divisive antics, and I would say that he spreads their legs for them whether they like it or not. I heard the asshole say that there would be no virus to speak of in our country because he closed the borders (lie). I don't think that Biden knows how many lives masks would save, but Fauci does know. Trump regurgitates falsehoods every day and you don't seem to care. Oh well
Oh waah waah waah Trump this and Trump that you whiners complain and cry and cant stand that he won......then trot out Sniff and Suck as the answers to all the problems. What a bunch of goofballs you libbers are
The usual comment from the uninformed Trump supporters. They can't tell a truth from a lie, so they deflect.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
I heard Joe and Kamala want to make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks at all times for the next three months, have contact tracing for everyone and make vaccinations mandatory for everyone. Their communist roots are showing already.
JUST heard this on TV, and the ass clown touted that it would SAVE 40,000 LIVES, which he repeated.

Yeah, well first off, how in the FUCK does he know it will SAVE 40,000 LIVES? Where in the HELL is PROOF of that? This JACKASS spews bull shit as naturally as Kamala spreads her legs for a promotion.

But I do believe this is really going to turn people off. If Trump tried to MANDATE that EVERYONE MUST wear a mask for THREE MONTHS, the nation would erupt, and I don't think Americans will feel any different about the old senile hairy legged hair sniffer thinking he'll do it either.
Trump the pussy-grabber and sexual predator is destroying our democracy with his divisive antics, and I would say that he spreads their legs for them whether they like it or not. I heard the asshole say that there would be no virus to speak of in our country because he closed the borders (lie). I don't think that Biden knows how many lives masks would save, but Fauci does know. Trump regurgitates falsehoods every day and you don't seem to care. Oh well
Oh waah waah waah Trump this and Trump that you whiners complain and cry and cant stand that he won......then trot out Sniff and Suck as the answers to all the problems. What a bunch of goofballs you libbers are
The usual comment from the uninformed Trump supporters. They can't tell a truth from a lie, so they deflect.
And the usual parroting of wacko libber talking points from the brainless lemming.....

So Joe and Kamala believe in riots against police, open borders and sanctuary cities, much higher taxes to provide for slackers and illegal aliens, medicare for all, green new deal, reparations, debt forgiveness for college loans, free college for everyone, defunding police and mail in voting while demanding people wear a mask everywhere for the next three months, making privacy destructive contact tracing mandatory for everyone and making the vaccine of their choice mandatory. Welcome to communism.

... "Sniff and Suck".........

Last edited:
The right wing is starting their usual nonsense, soon all sort of stupid stuff will fill the internet and if you are a Fox or OAN watcher the TV too. This is what they do, they cannot do good so they point fingers. It is so easy to blame and not see and so it goes.

But this guy is their hero their savior their king and truth teller? Go figure. "Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump though perhaps just a little nicer."

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder
Its not hard to envision Progressive controlled Pograms against ethnic and religious groups.

So Joe and Kamala believe in riots against police, open borders and sanctuary cities, much higher taxes to provide for slackers and illegal aliens, medicare for all, green new deal, reparations, debt forgiveness for college loans, free college for everyone, defunding police and mail in voting while demanding people wear a mask everywhere for the next three months, making privacy destructive contact tracing mandatory for everyone and making the vaccine of their choice mandatory. Welcome to communism.
No they don’t. They are both more conservative than Dumb Don. So, be happy and stop slurping up all that right wing propaganda. It makes you dumb.

No they don’t. They are both more conservative than Dumb Don. So, be happy and stop slurping up all that right wing propaganda. It makes you dumb.
Let them contact trace you then. I care more about my right to privacy than to allow that. You confused libertarians have some good ideas but a real bad overall system. People who believe in open borders, unlimited free trade and legalization of all drugs really don't qualify to call anything dumb.

Let them contact trace you then. I care more about my right to privacy than to allow that. You confused libertarians have some good ideas but a real bad overall system. People who believe in open borders, unlimited free trade and legalization of all drugs really don't qualify to call anything dumb.
It’s not about me dummy. It’s about your inability to see reality. Stop being a dupe for the 1%.

It’s not about me dummy. It’s about your inability to see reality. Stop being a dupe for the 1%.
The 1% are all Democrats whiner

???

???
You said stop being a dupe for the 1%.....only other libbers wold be dupes for the 1%

???
You said stop being a dupe for the 1%.....only other libbers wold be dupes for the 1%
He doesn't seem to understand that the 1 percenters are all Democrat or neocon establishment elitists. That's what Trump ran against. MAGA

???
He doesn't seem to understand that the 1 percenters are all Democrat or neocon establishment elitists. That's what Trump ran against. MAGA
Oh I get that entirely. I just wish you cons would stop allowing them to dupe you.

???
Oh I get that entirely. I just wish you cons would stop allowing them to dupe you.
Hmmmm seems like you are the dupe dope.

Biden and kamala will reform the justice system

Spread it far n wide ..
It will send Progressives into nutzo land

Its kinda nice to see scumbag lucid ..i don't know why lol

What was Biden thinking?

She was a rogue prosecutor. She is a corrupt tool of the rich and powerful. She is without any principles.

As an opportunist she has adopted far left schemes that will wreck the economy.

What is the appeal? Is anyone really enthusiastic about a venal, authoritarian politician like Kamala Harris?

Last edited:

Kamala believes in slaves. Its in her blood.

Can anyone defend Kamala Harris?

She’ll make a great dictator if she gets the chance.

Forum List

Back