Its going to be a wild one w/ possible voter fraud

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I'm fairly certain Anna was a registered Democrat. People better get ready if you do not want these asshats stealing the election. Iowa's current state auditor is Democrat Rob Sand. It is up to the auditor to insure valid voting goes down. This guy's pic who is now auditor looks a bit like a dead person to me.

This is a friend's post that just came across my feed and others are reporting similar crap along with the dead getting stimulus checks.

register the dead.PNG

I suggest they clean their roles and update them because the one who uses a ballot illegally would have to be able to forge the signature of the person to match the signature on the voter registration on file with the local board.

If Trump loses it was the most fraudulent election in history, if he wins it was the most honest one in history..got it.

I absolutely agree with you, RodISHI!

It's going to be awful, the DemonRats are going to turn this election into a total chaos. Mark my words!

They will try to do anything and everything under the sun, and against the law, to regain power.

I only pray the President and all Patriots are aware of this and put a stop to it in time.

I don't think the election is going to be chaos I think people are overblowing the situation because of Trump and his dog whistles.

Good advice for people who feel unsafe about voting in person but now fear the USPS will be unable to deliver a “mail-in” ballot in a timely fashion.

There is a way around it:

1. Request a mail-in ballot.
2. Do not mail it.
3. Google your supervisor of elections to see where you can drop off your mail-in ballot. It’s usually NOT THE POLLING PLACE. All states allow this!

Here is what you're accomplishing by doing this:
1. Your ballot gets in on time no matter what happens to the USPS.
2. You don't have to worry about standing in long lines and risking infection. You're just stopping by to drop it off.
3. You still voted! Hooray!
Also, when you drop it off, find out how to track it online to make sure it is verified. California, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado have systems that can track your ballot just like tracking a package from Amazon.
All CA vote centers (which are open for weeks to a month before election day) have ballot drop-off boxes too! Many government buildings have them as well, so there's no need to wait until election day when it's crowded to drop them off. The list of drop-off sites is always posted on each county's voter info website.

I'm fairly certain Anna was a registered Democrat. People better get ready if you do not want these asshats stealing the election. Iowa's current state auditor is Democrat Rob Sand. It is up to the auditor to insure valid voting goes down. This guy's pic who is now auditor looks a bit like a dead person to me.

This is a friend's post that just came across my feed and others are reporting similar crap along with the dead getting stimulus checks.

View attachment 375549
Just dreadful. Thanks for the post and letting us know about this.

View attachment 375549
Just dreadful. Thanks for the post and letting us know about this.
I know a lot of Democrats changed party affiliation in the last 15 years. People in states with Dem Auditors or Controllers need to check and see if theirs is sending out registrations for the dead.

Last edited:
Good advice for people who feel unsafe about voting in person but now fear the USPS will be unable to deliver a “mail-in” ballot in a timely fashion.

2. Do not mail it.
3. Google your supervisor of elections to see where you can drop off your mail-in ballot. It’s usually NOT THE POLLING PLACE. All states allow this!

2. You don't have to worry about standing in long lines and risking infection. You're just stopping by to drop it off.
Also, when you drop it off, find out how to track it online to make sure it is verified. California, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado have systems that can track your ballot just like tracking a package from Amazon.
All CA vote centers (which are open for weeks to a month before election day) have ballot drop-off boxes too! Many government buildings have them as well, so there's no need to wait until election day when it's crowded to drop them off. The list of drop-off sites is always posted on each county's voter info website.
In Noel, Missouri where I vote they will come to your car and let you vote with a remote.

2. Do not mail it.

Unless you are in Mesa County, Colorado. It may not be picked until November of 2021. That already happened. And what's tragic, the County Clerk blamed the Elderly. And She still has her job. There were 197 votes for 2018 that weren't counted. For you Democrat Haters, She is a Republican.

Forum List

Back