Joe and Kamala

Yo. Whatever that means. The other side of the pond may have an effect on us. For example, when trump did not close the border, millions of people from "the other side of the pond" ascended to the mountain on this side of the pond and spread the virus like a wildfire across our nation.

Sweetie ... Don't try to figure it out.

Now head on out there and get you some duct tape, plastic sheeting, and make sure you tape yourself up real nice and tight.
It would be a tragedy if any air gets there.

His problem no air ever got to his brain.

Well that's no reason he shouldn't try and finish the job.

Biden and kamala will reform the justice system

Spread it far n wide ..
It will send Progressives into nutzo land

Its kinda nice to see scumbag lucid ..i don't know why lol

What was Biden thinking?

She was a rogue prosecutor. She is a corrupt tool of the rich and powerful. She is without any principles.

As an opportunist she has adopted far left schemes that will wreck the economy.

What is the appeal? Is anyone really enthusiastic about a venal, authoritarian politician like Kamala Harris?

Get real. Look at you had in trump--a grifter, had advisors who told him what he wanted to hear rather than what he needed to hear, an autocrat wannabe, and a liar about everything- No golf, deficit at 0 in 8 years, knows more than the generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico will pay for the wall, as divisive as they come creating the hate that his minions have expressed, supports white nationalism, attacked our democratic institutions, demanding loyalty only to him and not the American people, denigrating his opposition including the medical community, denied that the virus was a threat. It goes on and on. The sad part of all this is that he has a bunch of easy marks to foist his sickening behavior on.

When you say “attacked our democratic institutions” do you mean Trump criticized the corporate media?

You should admit Biden is racist.

No, if I had meant that, I would have said that. Trump attacked our institutions by firing those who did not swear allegiance to him and threatening to arrest some of them. Biden is a racist? Where did you come up with that witticism?

You mean civil servants should not be held accountable to elected officials? When did Trump threaten to arrest someone who did not swear allegiance to him?

You mean Republican sec'ys of state? Republican Governors? Your boy is grasping at straws. There is no election fraud and he is undercutting our Democracy because he is a sore loser, and you believe the asshole.

Ah, the old no wrongdoing here explaination. I remember when the Boy Scouts, the Catholic Church and Nixon said exactly the same thing.

The difference is that there was wrongdoing. trump is trying to invent wrongdoing, and in so doing, he is putting a pox on our Democracy. Why doesn't he tackle this virus problem? Oh, he said that there is no problem.

The leftyflu is the flu once there is a vaccine it will be less infectious. In the meantime get out of a Democrat state if you live in one and move to a red one.

What are you thinking man?
He needs to stay where he is, because shit he is spreading ain't the flu ... :thup:

Yo. Whatever that means. The other side of the pond may have an effect on us. For example, when trump did not close the border, millions of people from "the other side of the pond" ascended to the mountain on this side of the pond and spread the virus like a wildfire across our nation.

Now head on out there and get you some duct tape, plastic sheeting, and make sure you tape yourself up real nice and tight.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

She was a rogue prosecutor. She is a corrupt tool of the rich and powerful. She is without any principles.

What is the appeal? Is anyone really enthusiastic about a venal, authoritarian politician like Kamala Harris?

Get real. Look at you had in trump--a grifter, had advisors who told him what he wanted to hear rather than what he needed to hear, an autocrat wannabe, and a liar about everything- No golf, deficit at 0 in 8 years, knows more than the generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico will pay for the wall, as divisive as they come creating the hate that his minions have expressed, supports white nationalism, attacked our democratic institutions, demanding loyalty only to him and not the American people, denigrating his opposition including the medical community, denied that the virus was a threat. It goes on and on. The sad part of all this is that he has a bunch of easy marks to foist his sickening behavior on.

When you say “attacked our democratic institutions” do you mean Trump criticized the corporate media?

No, if I had meant that, I would have said that. Trump attacked our institutions by firing those who did not swear allegiance to him and threatening to arrest some of them. Biden is a racist? Where did you come up with that witticism?

You mean civil servants should not be held accountable to elected officials? When did Trump threaten to arrest someone who did not swear allegiance to him?

You mean Republican sec'ys of state? Republican Governors? Your boy is grasping at straws. There is no election fraud and he is undercutting our Democracy because he is a sore loser, and you believe the asshole.

Ah, the old no wrongdoing here explaination. I remember when the Boy Scouts, the Catholic Church and Nixon said exactly the same thing.

The difference is that there was wrongdoing. trump is trying to invent wrongdoing, and in so doing, he is putting a pox on our Democracy. Why doesn't he tackle this virus problem? Oh, he said that there is no problem.

The leftyflu is the flu once there is a vaccine it will be less infectious. In the meantime get out of a Democrat state if you live in one and move to a red one.

Which AMERICAN state would you recommend? This is the problem with trump. He has separated the population with his divisive rhetoric and has created a hate mentality as shown on this site and others.

Actually, I thought it was more on the shoulders of Killer Cuomo and his buddy in NJ when they wiped out 50,000 in their two tiny Democrat states. That's when the fleeing started to other states, red ones where there are infections but waaay lesser mortality rates. Wouldn't you agree?

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Which AMERICAN state would you recommend? This is the problem with trump. He has separated the population with his divisive rhetoric and has created a hate mentality as shown on this site and others.

Actually, I thought it was more on the shoulders of Killer Cuomo and his buddy in NJ when they wiped out 50,000 in their two tiny Democrat states. That's when the fleeing started to other states, red ones where there are infections but waaay lesser mortality rates. Wouldn't you agree?

US mortality rate down to 2.3% now from the 7 plus percent these two bright Dem states started us out with. Critical case rate down to a half a percent, good thing the President got us all this massive testing so we could cut through all the libber lies and hype.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

US mortality rate down to 2.3% now from the 7 plus percent these two bright Dem states started us out with. Critical case rate down to a half a percent, good thing the President got us all this massive testing so we could cut through all the libber lies and hype.

These 2 states (2 major airports) were saddled with 2 million visitors from Europe due to trump's failure to close the border. Of course, the virus explosion began there. It didn't happen through osmosis.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

I agree that people are leaving the cities, but because trump did not close the border the result was an influx of 2 million visitors from Europe into 2 major airports.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

The President is a threat to all the lifer politicians getting rich off the public, and he has a right to hire and fire anyone he wants to. As for Diaper Joe, don't you watch any of his clips?

The right to fire doesn't mean that you arbitrarily do just that when there are brilliant minds at your disposal who you don't agree with.
Trump doesn't know what he doesn't know and thinks he knows everything. Ronald Reagan knew what he didn't know and brought into his inner circle the best and the brightest to advise him. He did not allow his ego to get in the way of his brains.
The biggest threat is trump, who uses his office to increase his wealth at the expense of the public.
I have heard Vice President Biden speak and he makes a hell of a lot more sense than does trump, who rarely
makes any sense at all but does sound good doing it.

It means you do whatever it takes to get the job done and get rid of the lifer moochers and suckups and hire people who are on the page with you. Biden has been in politics 50 years and the only thing accomplished is making himself a billionaire. You libbers aren't very smart are you??

Biden is NOT a billionaire. I mean what I said, so don't deflect. I said that Trump hires people that swear loyalty to him alone and not to the American people. He fires people who work for the American people and just happen to be Democrats. They work for the American people and so does trump. Trump hires lapdogs who spend their time telling him how wonderful he is so that his humongous ego gets a good stroking. Their abilities are questionable at best.
Anybody who disagrees with him is shit canned.

These people are working for THEMSELVES not any American people. And in your job, if you had one, and you showed no loyalty to the company or did things your boss didn't want, guess what would happen to little libber you? You wackos have brainless craniums.

These people are working for the American people and not for themselves. Most of them are well qualified to work in the private sector, for themselves, and make one hell of a lot more money than they make working for the FBI, etc.

Possibly, but to difficult to rake in the under the table dough in the private sector. Thats how your dedicated "public servants" like Diaper Joe get really rich.

Biden is not really really rich. A figment of your imagination. Easier to rake in under the table dough in the private sector, but no need to do so since they would make so much more money. Stop deflecting. These people are patriots
working for you and me. Accept it instead of reinventing history. Only trump is not working for you. He works (if
that is what you call watching tv all day) for himself. Talk about money under the table!

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

The President is a threat to all the lifer politicians getting rich off the public, and he has a right to hire and fire anyone he wants to. As for Diaper Joe, don't you watch any of his clips?

The right to fire doesn't mean that you arbitrarily do just that when there are brilliant minds at your disposal who you don't agree with.
Trump doesn't know what he doesn't know and thinks he knows everything. Ronald Reagan knew what he didn't know and brought into his inner circle the best and the brightest to advise him. He did not allow his ego to get in the way of his brains.
The biggest threat is trump, who uses his office to increase his wealth at the expense of the public.
I have heard Vice President Biden speak and he makes a hell of a lot more sense than does trump, who rarely

It means you do whatever it takes to get the job done and get rid of the lifer moochers and suckups and hire people who are on the page with you. Biden has been in politics 50 years and the only thing accomplished is making himself a billionaire. You libbers aren't very smart are you??

Biden is NOT a billionaire. I mean what I said, so don't deflect. I said that Trump hires people that swear loyalty to him alone and not to the American people. He fires people who work for the American people and just happen to be Democrats. They work for the American people and so does trump. Trump hires lapdogs who spend their time telling him how wonderful he is so that his humongous ego gets a good stroking. Their abilities are questionable at best.

These people are working for THEMSELVES not any American people. And in your job, if you had one, and you showed no loyalty to the company or did things your boss didn't want, guess what would happen to little libber you? You wackos have brainless craniums.

These people are working for the American people and not for themselves. Most of them are well qualified to work in the private sector, for themselves, and make one hell of a lot more money than they make working for the FBI, etc.

Possibly, but to difficult to rake in the under the table dough in the private sector. Thats how your dedicated "public servants" like Diaper Joe get really rich.

Biden is not really really rich. A figment of your imagination. Easier to rake in under the table dough in the private sector, but no need to do so since they would make so much more money. Stop deflecting. These people are patriots
working for you and me. Accept it instead of reinventing history. Only trump is not working for you. He works (if
that is what you call watching tv all day) for himself. Talk about money under the table!

Deflecting? Plenty of evidence on the Biden family clan to know there is no deflection here. Denial is the more proper term there.....deniar.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Patriots? Good Lord you are missing brain cells.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Patriots working for you and me?! Are you really this naive?

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Patriots working for you and me?! Are you really this naive?

It is you, my friend, who are naive. Your president wants control of people as he has had all his life. He is an expert, as are all good cons. The only way he can maintain control is to eliminate any perceived opposition and appoint loyalists around him, which he is in process of doing right now as he slithers out the door.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Deflecting? Plenty of evidence on the Biden family clan to know there is no deflection here. Denial is the more proper term there.....deniar.

False narratives which is normal for your grifter president who you believe.

Forum List

Back